[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you watched Kuromukuro yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: kuromu.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kuromu.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Why haven't you watched Kuromukuro yet?
>>
>>15539446
why should I?
>>
>>15539446
It's on my list of "things I want to get around to watching but probably never will"
>>
File: 1472900655861.png (153KB, 289x299px) Image search: [Google]
1472900655861.png
153KB, 289x299px
>>15539446
But I did!
>>
>>15539446

I did. It wasn't good. It was boring and wasted 75 percent of the episodes on retarded school kids who weren't even interesting enough in their own right at best and where flat out infuriating at worst.

>Her durr headband kid got cucked

There I just saved everyone the entire fucking series
>>
>>15539446
I did. It was fun.
>>
desu I dropped it and told myself I'd finish it later, but I really doubt that I'll ever watch it again
>>
>>15539446
It's going to take more webms than that to convince me
>>
>>15539446
Already did and liked it but Macross Delta was better.
>>
>>15539446
The first 2 episodes didn't have a single thing that seemed interesting about it.
>>
>>15540355
>judging a show by the first two eps
/m/ is legitimately braindead.
>>
>>15539446
I tried, I didn't like it. The SoL elements/cast were fucking terrible, the war plot was disinteresting, and I didn't like the mecha designs.
>>
>>15540389

> you can't give an opinion on even a part of a show without watching the whole show, no matter what you think of it
> not even if you're directly questioned on it
>>
>>15540432
No, you're perfectly free to state your opinion on the first two episodes and how it influenced your desire (or lack thereof) to watch the rest.

We're also perfectly free to laugh at you for it.
>>
you fools, the way it didn't take itself too seriously was the best fucking part, not every mecha anime needs to be a deadly serious war epic.
>>
I did. It's a show that was pretty decent, but could've been actually good with some minor tweaks.
>>
>>15540437

And I'm perfectly free to laugh at you for trying to set arbitrary rules on how to enjoy entertainment.
>>15540449

Not one complaint so far has been "wasn't a serious story".
>>
>>15540449
It's fine if it wants to be more of a slice of life, the problem is it was a bad slice of life.
>>
I did and it was fucking ok
>>
>>15539446
I have, it was good fun
>>
>>15539446
All I really know about it is one webm of the main character being grappled by the blonde girl, but he grabs her tits which makes her cover them and recoil back in shock.

Please tell me the rest of the show is less retarded.
>>
I've reached a new level of procrastination where I not only procrastinate on things I don't want to do, but also things I do want to do.
>>
File: yukina.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yukina.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>15539788
Fish out of water comedy slice of life combined with sword fighting mecha, and grappling grunt robots.

It's not for everyone.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.