[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, which one of you /m/aniacs did this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: is that a ball.jpg (155KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
is that a ball.jpg
155KB, 900x654px
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12438682/1/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Legacy-Gundam-Invasion
>>
>>15538790

i don't know if this is the most smartest of dumbest /m/ or /a/ writefaggotry that i have seen

but then, this one will fade into obscurity and never be finished, as most of NGE/Gundam crossovers

though i loved all 5 and the eva pilots doing well, and asuka doing something aeveryone on gundam fandom and franchise wanted to do with Wufei

regardless of the stupid shit like asuka and shinji being GF/BF and "treize's Hitler brother"
>>
>>15539187

> the stupid shit like asuka and shinji being GF/BF

I haven't even read it, so maybe there's more to the situation than that simple summary that makes them dating stupid but how is them dating stupid on it's own given the show suggests it as a possible pairing and the ending implies they could or even do hook up (depending on your interpretation)?
>>
>>15539368

i read it til chapter 5

asuka and shinji are couple, they still act like a old married couple who keeps bickering with each other, but they love each other, Asuka as >>15539187 said, did something that everyone in Gundam Fandom and even the characters wanted it for once, make wufei Shut the fuck up about "woman being weak"

the friendship between both sides is good, tough a bit exacerbated like quatre being "too inocent" and Duo and Asuka acting like if they still are long lost Twins, as >>15538790 said it due to the /m/eme about them 2 looking like each other in everything, because Anno created her based on him and Puru Two.

Rei is on "stasis" Mari keeps nicknaming everyone

also the gundams and evas here are balanced, with no "hurr durr AT field blocks superman punches and ideon laser" wank that most NGE fanboys do in most writefagottry

overall, its not bad, though is doomed to end up forgotten, even its still being updated.
>>
>>15538790

not bad at all, the author acknowledged something that we knew it happened all time, like Ritsuko beating the shit outta of Rei 3, to make sure that she was Injuried

The nicknames are stupid on tumblr lvls though
>>
>>15539464
>the gundams and evas here are balanced

Wha.... wha....?

The Evas are like 4.5x as tall as Mobile Suits. Evas can handle nuclear blasts... I mean, the Wing Gundams are made of Gundanium and that shit is nigh indestructible, but still...

WTF
>>
File: GundamWvsEva.jpg (250KB, 515x752px) Image search: [Google]
GundamWvsEva.jpg
250KB, 515x752px
>>15541346
>>
>>15538790
This is fucking terrible, OP. Why are you shilling your fanfic on 4chan of all places?
>>
>>15541346

it was done a lots of times, AC era Gundams can beat Evas, as Evas can beat AC era gundams.

Also, Keep in mind that Zero's buster rifle is one of the most OP Gundam weaponry on the franchise

>>15541398
Eva's true size are inconsistent as fuck

No one knows if they are Warlord titan sized or Godzilla sized
>>
>>15541415

>Blaming op for posting a meh fic

zetaIBOfag /a/re you even fucking trying? go back to your ANN and Seed hate
>>
>>15541432
It's really obvious that it's your fic, OP.
>>
>>15538790
>evangelion
it's not /m/ it's /a/
>gundam
i take that back, it is /m/
>>
>>15541471

if it was mine i wouldn's be posting here answering to your shitposts anon, or even bashing some things like the autistic romance, the "treize's Hitler Brother" and ofc the complete characterization of some characters, now please go sperg your shitposts somewhere else, if don't, go shitpost on the author's review page, its "anonymous" as here, atleast you may shitpost about IBO there to satisfy your "autistic needs"
>>
>>15541423
>Eva's true size are inconsistent as fuck
>No one knows if they are Warlord titan sized or Godzilla sized

The Rebuild movies officially established that Evas are 80m tall.
>>
>>15541423
>it was done a lots of times,

In fanfics. So it means nothing.

>AC era Gundams can beat Evas

How the fuck do you figure?

>as Evas can beat AC era gundams.

Obviously.

>Also, Keep in mind that Zero's buster rifle is one of the most OP Gundam weaponry on the franchise

Depending on who wrote/directed the episode. Regardless, it ain't really a true challenge to an Eva.

Your fanfic sucks, bro.
>>
File: 3b95a59e4abe89dbbe9458798cf5a4a6.jpg (627KB, 875x1548px) Image search: [Google]
3b95a59e4abe89dbbe9458798cf5a4a6.jpg
627KB, 875x1548px
>>15541716

>In fanfics. So it means nothing.
shitposting strike 1
>How the fuck do you figure?
Shitposting strike 2
>Depending on who wrote/directed the episode. Regardless, it ain't really a true challenge to an Eva.
Shitposting strike 3

You Gundam Fu is weak, /a/non, go shitpost somewhere else

>>15541710

Rebuild is stupid as fuck when it comes to scales and shit from the already cluterfucked Original series

atleast it isn't worse than Unicorn itself
>>
>>15538790

mmmmmmmmm not too shabby

though mari sounding like chara is... i feel that quatre will know what is Snu-Snu soon from her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.