[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wow, this Gundam was extremely effective and with its pilot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: MSZ-008-front.jpg (68KB, 620x964px) Image search: [Google]
MSZ-008-front.jpg
68KB, 620x964px
>Wow, this Gundam was extremely effective and with its pilot almost single-handedly decided the course of the war
>What if we make its successor worse in every possible way and remove all the groundbreaking technology that redefined our understanding of what MS could do?
Why are MS manufacturers in UC so consistently retarded?
>>
Between Zeta Gundam and CCA, there wasn't much science happening. The only SCIENCE was to see who can slap more and larger equipment onto a single robot.
>>
>>15538203
to be fair it's more a super duper methASS than a true Z
>>
Wasn't ZII just an attempt to try and simplify the Zeta's complex transformation so that they could mass produce it and train pilots on it easier? Most gundams are intended as prototypes and test machines meant to test out new technology and concepts, not be super work horses to turn the tides of war.

Zeta was a complicated and super expensive ms that the average pilot can't use.
>>
>>15538203
MS are already a retarded idea though so why would you even bring that up.
>>
File: 4928797543_7c1e80c307_o.jpg (140KB, 900x1087px) Image search: [Google]
4928797543_7c1e80c307_o.jpg
140KB, 900x1087px
>>15538308

Even if it is only a refined Methuss, it's still miles better than that ugly trashheap we got for ZZ.
>>
>>15538337
Yet they kill anything that makes more sense
>rapes MA
>fighters are useless against them
>destroyers can't screen them properly
>>
Personally, I thought most of Zeta's designs were terrible, they went way too overboard on the transformable mobile suit idea.
>>
>>15538203

The Zeta was only as effective as it was purely due to Kamille.

>Judau sucked with it
>Roux sucked with it
>Every mass produced version of it jobbed
>>
>>15538757
Well he did do the initial design for it. Zeta was ultimately Kamille's brainchild.
>>
>>15538757
>Roux sucked with
Roux fucking shit up with it, what are you on about?
>>
Every fed suit after uc96 isnt just a Unicorn with Fin Funnels.
>>
>>15538651
No Anon, your taste is terrible.
>>
>>15538770
This is true. As per Flit's words, Kamille "knew the Gundam the best".

Let's derail this thread. Say you could make your own custom MS. What sort of pilot accommodations, sensors, and all that would you have on it?
>>
>>15538337
Nice meme
>>
>>15538877
Biosensor, psychoframe, photon torpedoes, nanomachine regeneration system and moon light butterfly system
>>
>>15538792
He is not defending Iron Blooded Ovaries, chill out.
>>
>>15538877
Unicorn with Fin Funnels.
>>
>>15538770
>Well he did do the initial design for it.
Kamille just unfucked the transformation problem. Anaheim had already built Zeta prototypes.
>>
File: pmv-vf-1a-fighter-gundam.gif (40KB, 756x495px) Image search: [Google]
pmv-vf-1a-fighter-gundam.gif
40KB, 756x495px
>>15538203
Would've been a better Zeta!
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (165KB, 533x354px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
165KB, 533x354px
>>15538877
Strike Gundam with HiMAT and RG System
>>
>>15538877
Zakrello with NT-D
>>
>>15538757
Amuro was objectively better than Kamille with the Z3 and the A1.
>>
>>15538877
Jegan with funnels and an improved sensor unit
>>
After the Gypsy conflict the EFSF is basically collapsing. There isn't much progress of tech because there isn't any one to buy the tech. GMs with beam rifles are still effective, Zeon is basically done and until Jupiter comes knocking there isn't any reason to aim for better tech.

Same way in WW2 our tech sky rocketed but now it's moving slower.
>>
>>15538877
Turn A with funnels that can also use their own moonlight butterfly
>>
>>15538757
Zeta plus's in Sentinel carried the EFSF more than any other unit. They out perform the sentinel when it's not fighting another Gundam 1 on 1
>>
File: Rx-94 incom.jpg (123KB, 672x390px) Image search: [Google]
Rx-94 incom.jpg
123KB, 672x390px
>>15538203
>Why are MS manufacturers in UC so consistently retarded?
It's not the manufacturer that's retarded, it's the customer. The EFF always wants the best shit but keeps rejecting it due to high cost, hence AE coming up with half-baked compromised shit to fit their budget. All of the nice shit that the Federation could have had has an asterisk next to it saying "rejected for high cost".
>>
>>15538877
Messala with more missiles. A lot more. And a beam rifle with a beam bayonet. Perhaps a stronger radar too?

Basically, a Titans Zssa that can fight at all ranges effectively.
>>
>>15538877
Freedom with more guns
>>
>>15538225
I like to see it as they were creating the technology and stuff as a test during this era, with everything being fuckhueg and bulky. This kind of culminated in CCA and Unicorn, and then after that in Late UC, F91 and Victory, they had already succeeded in scaling down the same technology they had developed earlier.
The Victory is tiny but it essentially has the same combination ideology behind it as the ZZ.
>>
>>15540276
Meijin already did that
>>
>>15540364
Amazing.

Now add Meteor
>>
>>15540142
Do we even see him use the A1?

I thought the only thing we saw of his custom Zeta plus was a picture as a blurb in the side of Sentiel, like an MSV we've never seen in action.
>>
>>15540162

> Same way in WW2 our tech sky rocketed but now it's moving slower

Not really, some tech is moving slower but communications technology for instance isn't moving any slower. In the span of 40 years we've gone from landline phones to mobile phones to smart phones and even smartphones will probably be obsolete in a decade in favor of miniaturized projectors that transmit images either through glasses or on to other surfaces, while the internet went from an idea to ubiquitous within the first (and even second) world.

>>15540176

Sounds a bit redundant to be honest, since the Moonlight Butterfly is already an all range attack system that can stretch for miles in seconds.
>>
>>15540392

I believe he used a Zeta A1 in the "Green Divers" short and a Gundam evolve episode about 3 pilots in Zetas is inferred to include him as one of the pilots given the color scheme and the fact Tohru Furuya voices the pilot.
>>
>>15540385
Don't think the Amazing Strike Freedom's backpack can be used with Meteor.
>>
>>15540193
>The EF Forces always wants the best shit but the assembly of fat fucks that run the EF government and those buying them out keep rejecting it due to high cost

Fix'd.
>>
>>15540588
>The EF are dumb for rejecting things due to cost!

The EFF is huge and covers the entire earth sphere. They need to be able to afford a ton of these things for all their bases and the constant uprisings are not doing favors for their budget. On top of that it needs to be something the common ms pilot can easily be trained on and use and on top of that it needs to be preferably easily upgradable so it will last.

They aren't the force of a couple of colonies like a lot of these rebellions that can afford higher quality ms due to their fewer numbers.
>>
>>15540596

I take it this means that if they were as genocidal as their CE counterparts, or their MS keystone technologies were as widespread as their AD version's, they'd be unstoppable.
>>
>>15540730
>Unstoppable

They've won every war and are the guys in charge for a reason. They get their ass kicked initially but once they get off their ass and mobilize they typically win through sheer numbers.

That's why most of these uprisings rely on quick blitzes or giant acts of terrorism to try to force the EF into a surrender. They're too small to fight a drawn out war with the EFF.
>>
>>15538877
Fatty with detachable/remote limbs a la Victory Gundam or Turn X and shields attached to both arms that hide beam rifles and missile launchers in theml
>>
File: 52.jpg~original-3.jpg (242KB, 811x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg~original-3.jpg
242KB, 811x1000px
>>15538203
ZII is fucking awesome. I wish it was the main MS of a OVA series
>>
>>15540819
I think I might like ZII more if it didn't have so much fucking blue armor. Something about it just doesn't look right.
>>
File: latest[1].png (276KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
276KB, 900x615px
>>15540889
>>
>>15540936
Not bad
>>
>>15540819
Oh I love the visual design. It's the performance that's shit.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.