[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (89KB, 1024x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1024x595px
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>15538167

So subtle as to be pointless to anyone but him. Too much time spent on them indeed.
>>
it aint me it aint me
>>
i knew i saw a samus logo for a brief moment
>>
>militant leftist who harassed and stole a trump supporters phone on a plane

Nah
>>
>>15538167
Spent too much time looking at mega man and gundam, ends up designing a perfectly fucking generic helmet
>>
>>15538167

Literally who? Fuck off back to /tv/.
>>
>>15538332
you're describing every non-retarded person on the planet
>>
>>15538332
The fact that you even raise that question, seemingly without clear prompt, in a one of the most niche boards in the site is just troubling.
>>
>>15538167

>Look guys, these soldiers in a war in 1973 have references to things that won't even be created for years to decades after the war
>that's how totes nerdy I am!

What a fucking retard.

>>15538384

>troubling

go literally shaking somewhere else
>>
>>15538167
Are there better pics of the helmets?
Them ant pics are shit
>>
>>15538369

piss off, Hilary cuck
>>
>>15538724
>Being anti-trump means you wanted Hillary

Are Trump supporters the true cucks of the world? They don't even have net neutrality anymore LOL
>>
>>15538739
>>15538369
Time to settle down guys. It's over, he's president, you lost, man up and accept it. Work with and not against your american brothers. You guys may be really upset that you and your supercool trendy internet friends didn't get what you wanted, but if this wasn't your first election you'd know that it happens rather often. So suck it up and stop trying to impeach Trump because he hurt your feelings.

Believe it or not, you don't have to be a nazi to support him, just a patriot who believes in the choices made by the people
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 2048x1152px
>>15538715
This is the best one I'm aware of
>>
>>15538788

if we depend of everything that the schools are reaching post ninety eight four around the world, Patriotism died on the 1st moment that sociology became a discipline, and History books started to become one sided
>>
>>15538993
"teaching"
>>
>>15538384
>>15538369
KYS
>>
>>15538167
Why do /pol/fags get so bootyblasted any time someone doesn't like their god emperor?
>>
File: a salty christmas.png (2MB, 3304x1450px) Image search: [Google]
a salty christmas.png
2MB, 3304x1450px
>>15539027
Remember that time you lost the horribly despite massive amount of illegal activity and falsification so you devolved into being what you hate?
>>
>>15538432
>usin' anglish all clever-like means yer an ess jay dubya
>>
>>15538788
Because you guys totally weren't bitching about Obama the entire time right?
>>
File: 1489855749467.png (860KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489855749467.png
860KB, 841x720px
>>15539031
>I blame Blacks and Hispanics for being too gullible. They're easily fooled by the Clintons.
>>
I can't judge somebody who works in hollywood bashing the Dear Leader. These days it isn't even supporting him, it's just not crying enough that gets you blacklisted.

Poor bastards.
>>
>>15539047
Chris Pratt is pretty conservative and he's the Next Big Thing in Hollywood right now.
>>
>>15539047
I agree. The amount of liberals whining about The Passion was just intense. What's even better is when you see a liberal defending Jew York's ban on business between anything it controls and people that criticize Israel.
>>
>>15538432
>go literally shaking somewhere else
seems to me like you got that covered.
>>
>>15539047
that sounds fucking horrible.
>>
>>15539031
Like clockwork
>>
>>15539031
I love berniefags. They don't realize that when they get a commie revolution it's not going to be them gathering people up for execution. It's going to be armed rednecks gathering them up.
>>
>>15538211
At least he admits it, though. Even if he won't get any recognition, it's nice, in a way, to see a guy add in a fun little reference just out of his own personal passion.

That said, sorry about the politics stuff OP :( I didn't even know this guy had anything to do with pro/anti-trump stuff until I read the thread. I'm interested in politics and like talking about the issues, but as friends have told me, it also leads to /pol/ finding ways to sneak in. I guess it's really hard to avoid these days ;-;
>>
>>15538788
>just a patriot who believes in the choices made by the people

Hilary Clinton won the popular vote ya dingus

I hate Clinton but if you support Trump STILL you are a mentally disabled moron
>>
>>15539183
Of course not! They will be the high ranked officials of the Revolution! :)
>>
>>15539204
That might be relevant in a nation that is stupid enough to let the popular vote decide anything.
Good thing the Founding Fathers (peace be upon them) decided to use the electoral college to ensure the coastal hotspots couldn't control the nation forever.
>>
>>15539227
That's irrelevant. The anon said "the choice of the people" which was not Donald Trump

I'm also sure the Founding Fathers never intended to give uneducated god fearing CLEAN COAL BURNING miners in the middle of no one gives a shit USA to votes worth substantially more than other peoples.

And the only reason there's no Amendment (You know changes to the constitution, a living document meant to be changed over time, like the Founders intended)Is because it would diminish the power of the rights hoard of bible mobility scooter warriors
>>
>>15539298
>I'm also sure the Founding Fathers never intended to give uneducated god fearing CLEAN COAL BURNING miners in the middle of no one gives a shit USA to votes worth substantially more than other peoples.
But they did, why else would they put in the electoral college?
>>
>>15539227
The name is very telling of what it is, a "college" that votes for the president. The idea behind the system was to have a separate entity from congress vote in the president so the executive wouldn't be beholden to the specific congressmen that were in power. Of course, nowadays we're more acutely aware of corruption and collusion between politicians but that was the idea. And it was a long time in the making, sort of. It was one of several ideas that were discussed thoroughly because they realized the Articles of Confederation wasn't cutting and when they were coming up with ways to pick president a selection by Congress was the most popular but presented some obvious problems to the founding fathers and direct democracy was out of question because of logistics and because they believed the common man was a dumbass (they still are).

The thing about representing population and counting slaves is more of a detail of its implementation than the purpose and kind of footnotes for the college's purpose. Especially the slavery thing. AFAIK it was just some rather offhand remarks long before they even decided on the electoral college much less signed it in and the final decision was for the electoral college's representation to be based on congressional representation.
>>
>>15539298
lol you guys had 8 fucking years to amend shit, but you didn't because guess what, the rest of the country wanted your grubby little mitts to keep off the goddamn constitution.
>>
>>15539298
I think if the founding fathers saw the US today they would tear down the current government with their bare hands and not let anyone who hasn't thoroughly learned civics vote.
>>
>>15539356
Go back to /pol/ you autist

Do you even understand how the process of Amending the constitution works?

>Implying I'm an Obama supporter

Even your precious conservitards are turning on President Dump, retard
>>
>>15539392
Go back to NeoGAF. The US isn't some South American banana republic that can be manipulated by a confusopoly (mass fakenews) by big corporations.
>>
>>15539392
lmao lefty getting toasty.
gee I wonder why it requires 2/3 of both houses to pass any constitutional amendments maybe its because the people who set it up were pretty smart fellas and knew retards like you would try to fuck things up.
>>
File: ive seen some shit.jpg (97KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
ive seen some shit.jpg
97KB, 626x460px
>>15538332
Dammit Bobby. I voted for Trump too but stop doing shit like this and ruining perfectly acceptable /m/ threads you fucking faggot. I'm here to talk about the gatdang robots
>>
>>15538332
Only cucks/redditors support the backstabbing shabbos goy that is trump.
>>
>all these fucks not backing Vermin Supreme
faggots the lot of you
>>
>>15539409
>fake news

You mean alternative facts, Kellyanne?
>>
>>15538332
Kill yourself.

You have nothing important to live for if you seriously care about that
>>
>>15539542
Its not 2008 anymore, joke candidates are old hat.
>>
>>15539050
Pratt isn't really big on Trump, either.
>>
>>15539589
Right, but it was just an example that you don't necessarily have to be a frothing at the mouth Democrat like say, Meryl Streep to make it big in Hollywood.
>>
>>15539581
>joke candidates are old hat.
they're all joke candidates in the end
>>
>>15539604
Didn't Tom Cruise teach you that you can be the biggest nutjob in real life so long as your acting persona is top notch and worth the money, though?
>>
>>15539627
Aside from that one interview debacle, TC has kept the whole Scientology thing under wraps. Its not something that's part of his public life.
>>
>>15539635
It's something no one who remembers it will ever not give him guff for, I'll tell you that for free.
>>
>>15539418

>he thinks there's only one way to amend the constitution

reminder that if your state has not voted for a Convention of the States, then your state is shit
>>
>>15538332
oh boy you ruined a thread with your unrelated political bullshit nobody asked for, hope you are proud of yourself, do you want a pat on the back? a shiny medal for your outstanding concern about some random guy's political beliefs on a mongolian salad dressing image board? And before you label me as a hilary supporting liberal, like you /pol/lution always does when literally anyone doesn't suck your dicks, I voted for him too. And before you label me as some heretic traitor or misguided comrade, you obnoxious cunts are no better than the liberals who you shit on so much, same shit, different falvor.

Now that I am done with my autistic rambling, you might actually be a falseflag trying to stir shit, really fires up those neurons. It's hard to tell these days, and at this point there's already fifty replies flinging shit at each other.
And I bet my pathetic attempt to report and sage will be drowned out by much more shitposting, bravo dude you played us all like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>15539833
Trumpfags are moeshitfags, nothing to be surprised about.
>>
>>15539833
>mongolian salad dressing image board
it's about cyborg squid girls dressing in pretty dresses
>>
>>15538332
What the fuck does that have to do with this board?
>>
God dammit people, we are here to discuss /m/, not /pol/ or /his/. If you want to talk either of those in relation to /m/, that is fine, however it is clear that the people here are doing neither.
Be mature and accept that people have different beliefs from you. I have my beliefs towards Trump and Hillary but this is not the place to talk about it. Unless you are talking about this stuff in relation to /m/, such as say, "what would Trump look like if he was a Kamen Rider" or "Which Gundam series perfectly describes Hillary's campaign?" then please, refrain from derailing threads and getting into debates about it.

Also

All boards except the original boards are containment boards.
>>
>>15539667
Hey, ya know what?
You're alright, anon.
>tfw my State has
Feels good.
>>
>>15538788
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but what you said is REALLY FUCKING STUPID. Just because he's the president doesn't mean we shouldn't criticise his policies. This isn't a dictatorship. Trump didn't even accept Obama as his president, and he kept bitching about it for years.

You're not a patriot for supporting Trump's terrible policies. The only positive thing he did was killing the TPP. Everything else he did so far is pretty much anti patriotic.

I mean, other than TPP, what good did he do? Tough on islam? Then how come he keeps arming syrian terrorists against the assad regime? For a free internet? Please, he pretty much killed your internet privacy rights by allowing corporations to sell your data. Better and more affordable healthcare? The bill the reps tried to pass would have been more taxing on the the nation, not to mention less people would have been covered. Political correctness? Then how come he wants to have the same shitty libel laws that the UK has? And then of course, he's ignoring an entire industry (renewable energy), to bring coal jobs back. The wall? Couldn't care less about. Getting Pedro and his friends out of the US of A is not going to get corporations to hire Americans again. All that's going to do is move corporations abroad where they can continue exploiting people endlessly.

Maybe you just don't care about terrible policies, and just care about him as a person, and if that's the case, you're engaging in his cult of personality, which is what the entirety of /pol/ does. An impeached Trump would mean Pence, and he's not any better. He's one of those crazy loon who thinks the world is 6000 years old. Either way, America is truly fucked for at least the next decade.
>>
>>15541186
And by the way, Clinton wouldn't be any better. A neoliberal is just as bad as a neocon, just in different ways.
>>
what the fuck is this thread

I just wanted to comment on the cool homages and it's fucking /pol/ in here. And I don't mean that as some offhand insult, this literally appears to be a /pol/ thread.
>>
>>15541186
>Then how come he keeps arming syrian terrorists against the assad regime?
Source of this?

Are you talking about the Saudi weapon deal?
>>
>>15541187
Who did you vote for, anon?
>>
>>15541187
Clinton would have been better though, she wouldn't have been able to get anything done.
>>
>>15541246
Clinton would have passed the TPP, just saiyan.
>>
Offboard /pol/fags continue to force /pol/shit on other boards, who would've guessed
>>
>>15541223
Saudi Arabia and friends want Assad out of power so they can build a pipeline across Syria so they can sell to Europe. Russia doesn't want that to happen because it would hurt their energy sales which is why they're supporting Assad. That recent gas attack was an obvious false flag attack to give the US a cause to start another war
>>
>>15541249 #
Probably.

But here we are, about to lose net neutrality, Student loan interest rates are about to go up 20% among other things to fuck students. Healthcare isn't getting fixed. Infrastructure isn't even being talked about.

I can't even be happy about the Republican party impolding because the corporate democrats are too busy being worthless fucking shills so when the nation swings left again nothing will change
>>
Kong, save us from this thread.
>>
>>15541223
I'm talking about this.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/
>>
>>15541316
He won't because we didn't save the giant moose yet
>>
This thread is an example of why we can't have nice things.
I will come clean, I voted for Trump and I would do it again. Honestly, I would have been okay if Gary Johnson had won, and I think he is a brain dead stoner and the libertarian party is a joke. In my opinion, Trump could literally just spin in his chair for the next few years and he would have been a better president then Hillary. Don't act like /pol/ is some kind of boogeyman, sure, /pol/ is full of literal facist, but that doesn't mean that everyone who exposes unpopular political opinions is /pol/ incarnate. I am rather moderate but by current zeitgiest I might as well be full 1776. I don't support everything Trump has done, but honestly, I don't trust the media because of shit like CNN doing a serious story about how Trump getting two scoops of ice cream means he is presidential. Face it, he won the election fair and square. The people that voted for him weren't a bunch of rural retards, most people I know who voted for Trump did so out of fear of what the left has become, and they are all either college grads or currently enrolled. By constantly derailing threads and shaming anyone who thinks differently, you are only bringing fuel to the fire.

Now, unlike some people here, I don't care about who you supported, so quit shitting up /m/. That goes for both the pro and anti Trump posters.

That being said, this is interesting. I mean, I will admit, I have only played early megaman, but I have gotten all the way up to AGE in terms of viewing Gundam (took a hiatus to watch some other stuff, I didn't stop due to concerns of quality) and I didn't really notice it in the movie. I guess it felt too natural for me to suspect anything. Though, it is nice to see people bother to put things in like this.
>>
File: 1495204007940.png (153KB, 728x249px) Image search: [Google]
1495204007940.png
153KB, 728x249px
>>
>>15541461
>Trump could literally just spin in his chair for the next few years and he would have been a better president then Hillary.
How shitty Hillary may be, you will have to make a grand case about how Trump is better than her, other than TPP. I think it's kinda serious when Trump doesn't have a single clue about his own health bill. It's shit like this that makes me lose all respect for these people.

>unpopular political opinions
It's not about unpopular political opinions, it's about misinformed ones. More foreign interventions might be popular with the democratic establishment, that doesn't mean it's the correct course of action for the country. The problem is that the right is doing exactly what the left is doing, by calling anyone who disagree with them libtard, sjw, commie.

>I am rather moderate
Clinton was pretty much republican-lite, aka centrist.

>CNN
Just watch independent media. CNN and these other stations do it for ratings, not because they actually care about Trump or what he has to say.

>Face it, he won the election fair and square
Yeah, Obama won the election fair and square too. Yet, Trump tried to bring him down with the birther movement. That's hypocritical as fuck.

>I don't support everything Trump has done
Can you name what are the things you support that Trump has done? For me it's TPP, and everything else was a definite net negative. I find it hard to believe that people would still vote for Trump, even after so many terrible policy decisions, that not even his base likes.
>>
>>15541678
What makes you think that anyone likes Clinton in this thread? So you can stop with those dumb /pol/ posts. People voted for Clinton because they had no choice, not because people actually are with her. She was a terrible candidate that deserved to lose.
>>
>>15538167
LOL /pol/ MEMES

EPIC

EPIC FOR THE WIN
>>
>>15541743
>BUT HER EMAILS THO

now as a security minded person I'd like to cash in my taxpayer dollars for the privilege to bitch slap her for being a potential weak link so that she knows never again to expose herself to the many threat actors who would love to get egg on her face like 2016 never ended, but I'd rather her steer the nation than the wrinkly turbosocialist demanding that the DNC suck his cock and do things his way if they want to succeed.

Then again, I also just want Trump to shut the fuck up and not shove his boot in his mouth every 24 hours, so I guess my desires are utterly unreasonable.
>>
>come in here
>It's just a bunch of angry liberals complaining about losing

Maybe stop being liberals?
>>
>>15541775
You didn't even read the thread you loser.

>complaining about losing
No. Complaining about shitty policies.

>Maybe stop being liberals?
That's ironic considering Trump is acting like a liberal right now by arming Islamic terrorists in Syria.
>>
I feel bad for the people who supported Trump. Now he's buddy with Islamic terrorists.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/saudi-arabia-pledges-40-billion-investment-in-us-infrastructure-ahead-of-trump-visit/5590091

4d chess this ain't.
>>
>>15541775
Which posts are angry about Clinton losing. Which ones. Show us.
>>
>>15541866
He's just here to make his meme /pol/ post and fuck off. Not like he actually has anything to defend Trump on, considering he's a muslim lover now.
>>
>>15541864
To be fair, that's how the cold war game goes. Two sides jockey to install a government that favors their interests, inevitably someone has to back the insurgents.

It's more a problem today because our 21st century terrorist problem came out of our 20th century insurgent propping, and when we continue to play the game we just make more and more enemies over the ages, all because we want a democracy in place in the short term.

Should've hunkered down and gone isolationist, Trump. You don't have the stones to play the game with Vladimir.
>>
>>15541881
>You don't have the stones
Doesn't have the Brains either. Putin is clearly a very smart man.

Trump is playing this like Realty Tycoon, when global politics is incredibly much more complex.

The way he tries to cover up his obvious use of presidential influence to further Kushner/Trump business plans is bull headed at best. The man is an obvious simpleton.
>>
>>15541881
>Should've hunkered down and gone isolationist, Trump
It's one of the major reasons why people voted for him in the first place, but he's turning out to be Bush 2.0. I mean it's even worse now because Trump increased drone strikes by like 400 percent more than under Obama.

Well I knew Trump was bullshitting people during the campaign anyway. A simple google search on him revealed his past to be full of lies and deception. I find it rather amazing that some people really believed in his words. All he wanted was his ego stroked, and once he got it, he couldn't give a shit about any of his constituents when he's with his neocon shills.
>>
>>15541769
If she can't even win against the worst candidate the GOP has nominated in decades, she isn't fit to run a fucking Dairy Queen.
>>
>>15541734
Look, honestly, I just figured that at worst Trump would be an incompetent tyrant. Hillary strikes me as either dangerously incompetent or dangerously corrupt. Trump doesn't really know how to play the system enough to be a proper tyrant, Hillary does. Either way I knew it would be the lesser of two evils.
Also
>>>Implying the republicans and democrats actually care about anything other then maintaining their office.

Plus, it doesn't matter if Hillary's public agenda is aligned with what I believe, what matters is if I can trust her. Trump may have flip-floped, but Hillary took it to a next level, that, and everything wikileaks published told me anyone else would be better.

As to what he has done, honestly he has done minor executive actions, such as his promise to ban the "revolving door" situation with lobbyist. A bunch of minor shit, that while good, doesn't make up for not doing the major shit.

Though again, it isn't so much that I would vote again for him as it is I would vote again to deny Hillary power.
>>
>>15541946
>and everything wikileaks published

>trusting a threat actor

Next you will tell me that the Shadow Brokers are good guys for enabling WannaCry and we need to crack down on the NSA for not sharing their secret collection of bugs and exploits with software developers so they can patch their shit.
>>
>>15541969
To my knowledge, nothing they have published has ever been discredited.

Even if they have an agenda, that does not nullify the information they have released.
>>
File: 1491946472681.png (161KB, 433x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491946472681.png
161KB, 433x484px
>>15541969
hillary lost because the russkies had a hateboner and published all the shadowy borderline criminal shit she'd been up to and not the fact she alienated half the nation.

she was just to smart to win the election, wasn't she.
>>
>>15541984
>>Russia is rigging the election by showing how we rigged the election
The worst bit is, I live in the county that Wassermanshultz runs in, and I even go to the same synagogue she goes to. A lot of people at my temple think she dindu nuffin.
>>
I wish we had mods
>>
>>15541983
Context is content, anon, the truth is nice but you should always be cognizant of why the truth is being disclosed, to what ends it aims to serve.

Focusing purely on how valid the information is risks turning a blind eye to being manipulated towards a certain course of action via the deployment of conveniently inconvenient truths. 2016 was so much of a shit show because people cared too much about the information to question why of all times it was coming out when it was.

>>15541984
Oh the arrogant hubris was probably the biggest factor, but that doesn't discredit the whole part where WL is so in bed with the slavs that it compromises its integrity.
>>
>>15541946
>everything wikileaks published told me anyone else would be better.
Yet,

1. Trump wants to jail people reporters who report on leaks, not even the actual whistleblowers.

2. He also wants to introduce UK's libel laws to the US.

3. He already got rid of provisions that protect our private internet data from corporations.

4. Environment? Fuck environment.

5. He actually wants to merge state and religion together.

5. Is engaging in a war with the Syrian government while aiding extremists (to be fair, clinton would have done the same thing, but I doubt she would have done / or pushed for any of the stuff above I mentioned).

I'm sorry, but those are far far bigger threats to the US than a single corrupt politician. And more recently, he told Comey to stop investigating Michael Flynn, which is an obstruction of justice.

I want to see your side, but then I simply find that Trump has way too much shit on him that I find way more distasteful than Clinton's.
>>
>>15542005
last one is 6. forgot to change number.
>>
>>15541186
>I mean, other than TPP, what good did he do?
He defunded planned parenthood.
>>
>>15542009
Don't forget he got Gorsuch on the Supreme Court to replace my nigga Scalia (RIP)
>>
File: 1458436350471.png (904KB, 1333x814px) Image search: [Google]
1458436350471.png
904KB, 1333x814px
>>15542001
>>Mods
>>On a Somalian clam shell meet and greet
Next you will tell me you expect janitors too.

Saging to try and kill this thread

Now, to derail this cancer, I present even worse cancer.
>>
File: tumblr_magfkbhbxn1rgzqlpo1_500.gif (863KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_magfkbhbxn1rgzqlpo1_500.gif
863KB, 500x281px
>>15542014
>>
>>15542009
Defunding healthcare is a good thing?

>>15542012
Well I can't help you then. Scalia was a real scumbag.
>>
>>15542021
>Scalia was a real scumbag
How so
>>
>>15542021
defunding baby killers is a good thing
also
>yfw this is the fastest thread on /m/ right now
>>
>>15542012
Scalia was based as FUCK. Italia represent man
>>
>>15542031
Politics are more interesting than Gundam
>>
>>15542014
KEK at that cancer
>>
>>15542034
He was the hero we needed.
>>
>>15542012
>tfw you'll never be cock blocked in your life as hard as Merrick Garland was
>>
>>15542009
How is that good. Explain
>>
>>15542031
No it's not a good thing. More people in the country means less for everyone else. Letting people abort their unwanted children is a good thing. Mexicans and negroes commit crime no? They're more likely to have an abortion too. Less of these people, less crime. Why are you so dumb. Also while you care about abortions, the government is destroying human lives across the world, and in the country as well. Seriously, can you people stop being hypocrites?
>>
File: 1458870916220.jpg (62KB, 640x702px) Image search: [Google]
1458870916220.jpg
62KB, 640x702px
>>15542035
So, I guess to make it /m/ related, which characters from an /m/ work do you feel best describe Trump and Hillary, respectively.

You can use any work, not necessarily one that would actually have characters who would actually fit the bill, like LoGH and some gundams.
>>
>>15542030
>>15542034
>there are people on this board who actually liked Scalia and his rulings
Well. Holy shit. For once I thought you people were sane. I guess there's nothing to discuss then. There can't be any common ground with Scalia.
>>
>>15542054
Muh feelings.
>>
>>15542065
Honestly, I'm not sure if there's a character quite like Trump in any anime I can think of. Trunicht comes to mind, in the sense of being an opportunist who stoked the nationalistic elements of the FPA's society. On the other hand, Trunicht had a very clear idea of what he was doing and how he was going to profit from it, while Trump seems like he's lost control of his own administration. He's starting to get very panicked and stressed out, as I've seen news articles describing how he's losing trust in many of his cabinet members. I don't think Trunicht really lost it until the very end, when Reuenthal shot him.
>>
>>15542091
You're spot on.

Trump doesn't have a single clue about anything. He's letting his pals handle it.
>>
>>15542091
I would say he is more like Rudolph the great, in the sense that he is a populist who rose to power by promises to enact reform and fix all the issues plaguing both society and politics. They were both outsiders who won because of their achievements outside of politics and due to social climate supporting such views. I mean, Trump is definitely doing stuff for himself, but it remains to be seen if /pol/ will get their wet dream of emperor Trump enacting a eugenics program.

But yeah, Trump in office is really different then Rudolph. While certainly self serving, he doesn't seem like he would be as drastic as Rudolph.

>>15542102
I could see it being both ways. It is one of those things where it is hard to tell due to Trump being such a polarizing figure that there is no objectivity surrounding him.
>>
>>15542110
It's not hard to tell. Look at the things he's saying and the action he's taken. He doesn't know anything because he didn't bother to learn.
>>
>>15542123
Well, it is a combination of real politik and the question of how genuine he is. He has also gone against what his advisors have said before. There is a limit to what the president can do and a limit to how much we can know about how genuine he is about what he says he will do.

Sure, he could lock Hillary up, I am sure he wants to. But that would pretty much erode any faith people have left and give his enemies carte blanche to accuse him of being a Tyrant and demand he should be impeached for fear that he will abuse his powers.
>>
>>15542110
I think there are several big differences between Trump and Rudolph. First is the fact that Rudolph started out as massively popular thanks to his great success in dealing with pirates. Rudolph might have been a dictator, but he really did have the military chops to make him seem like a good leader at first. On the other hand, one of the things that made Trump distinctive is that he didn't have any political or *military* experience (he never served like, say, Ulysses S. Grant or Dwight Einsenhower did).

Additionally, as I mentioned above, Trump seems to have only a tenuous grasp of power. Remember, Rudolf was not only able to dominate the politics of human society but its very culture as well--he remade it from top to bottom, turning it from a standard "future Galactic Federation" type society into "Prussia in Space." Even in his wildest dreams Trump wouldn't be able to enact such a huge cultural shift, because there's just too much resistance from not only American society but his own party. Moderate republicans and the "Freedom Caucus," for instance, couldn't agree on the first version of the healthcare bill and only grudgingly came to an accommodation in the House. Trump would need lockstep loyalty from huge majorities to change American society like Rudolf changed his.
>>
>>15542136
Yeah, I can definitely see that. I even admit that the similarity is mostly superficial. Still, I feel it fits better then Truhilt. Truhilt is too much of a typical career politician, regardless of what you think of him, Trump is definitely not a politician. It is up to you if you think that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Now as for Hillary, it is hard to say if she is a Truhilt or a Rubinsky. Both are a similar type of character, but they differ slightly. Truhilt cares a lot about his image and wants official power and positions, while Rubinsky really only cares about actually having power for the most part. On one hand, she wanted to be President, but on the other hand, in practice she is a lot more like Rubinsky in terms of her shaddy dealing in politics. I mean, look at her dealings and actions as secretary of state. She is clearly not afraid to engage in morally questionable actions for power.

>>15542132
Also, to clarify, by genuine, I mean genuine in terms of how much he means what he says. This isn't the same as saying he is genuine as a person.
>>
>>15542162
I'd put a chip down on her being a Rubinsky. She knows how to play the game, even if it irks more morally-guided people.

Though, on the other hand, she isn't the puppet of a crazy super cult.
>>
>>15542191
Well, if certain claims are to be believed...
Though actually, both of them were involved with the same cult (though Truhilt was mostly doing it for convenience while Rubinsky was with them to try and steer the game they were playing in his favor)
>>
File: 1463943812408.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1463943812408.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>15542073
You still haven't actually said what is wrong with Scalia and his rulings.
I personally liked him for his stance on the 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>15538329
>Another /pol/tard that thinks Liberals and Leftists are the same
Protip Leftists don't care about SJW shit, only Capitalists do. Why would someone who wants to dismantle the Government and the economy care how many minorities show up in a movie? Educate yourself instead of saving infographics
No war but the class war motherfuckers
>>
>>15538788
Why do off-topic posts like this never get deleted? I just dodged a ban to make a point about this.
This is literally proof that Hiro is colluding with Cuckservative parties for money, just like he did in Japan
>>
>>15539227
>the Founding Fathers (peace be upon them)
>(peace be upon them)
subtle
>>
File: 1438462335909.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438462335909.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>15542005
>provisions that protect our private internet data from corporations.
>actually being a dumb enough cunt to buy into this meme

Back to plebbit you go.
>>
>>15540074
>such as say, "what would Trump look like if he was a Kamen Rider" or "Which Gundam series perfectly describes Hillary's campaign?"
NO. Don't make exceptions. You're just giving them ideas to start thinly-veiled bait threads
>>
>>15542014
The one of the left looks like a borderline bayformer. Where's it from?
>>
>>15541314
>about to lose net neutrality, Student loan interest rates are about to go up 20% among other things to fuck students. Healthcare isn't getting fixed. Infrastructure isn't even being talked about.
I doubt Hillary would've done much about that
>>
>>15541461
I appreciate you trying to bring the thread back on track towards the end of that comment, but it looks like its a lost cause by this point
>>
>>15542642
I forget honestly. I remember the thread it was made. It was meant to be a counter bait image but someone requested it be made into true bait. I remember it was from some video game.
>>
>>15541994
So, a fellow Broward Boy, anon?
>>
>>15542004
She cheated and lied and got caught. No matter how much you talk about context and Russian influence, that's the fact. In a democratic society you're supposed to at the very least maintain the illusion of fairness to the public.
>>
>>15542091
>I've seen news articles describing how he's losing trust in many of his cabinet members

Gosh, it must be true then.
>>
>>15542058
Racist Liberal
>>
>>15542677
Checked, also, yes.
>>
>>15542162
>Hillary
She's that woman in the high council who got everyone to vote for invading because pollsters predicted it would boost them
>>
>>15542700
Checking you back
>>
>>15542610
Are you retarded? /m/ barely has mods and shitposting has been rampant for the past 1.5 years at least. If you want the thread to die just sage instead of making ridiculous accusations against the eleven.

Also, I think the left is making huge fools of themselves right now. In the case that Trump turns out to be clean the democratic party is basically done in the US. The moderates will never believe you or the media again. The best you could've done is kept quiet about the Trump-Comey thing until the investigation reached a conclusion but just like with Hillary leftists are much too arrogant to just patiently wait until they can conclusively say, "Told you so." Worst case would've been that Trump is clean and the American left is seen as being civil enough to wait for the next election but it's just mudslinging every single day and it's actually kind of disgusting to see the usual sites like yahoo and reddit plastered with hyperbolic anti-Trump sentiment that borders on fanatical, no better at least than Trump's own fanatics who believe he's a savior but with several times the volume. I'd like to filter out the politics but it's everywhere and it's almost all from the left! I only see Trumpfags on 4chan and even then it's usually not too bad outside of /pol/

Also, how is no one concerned that a memo written by the FBI director could depose the president? Seems to me like a huge overreach in power. I'm definitely not a fan of law enforcement officials having unnecessary power.
>>
>>15542725
Saging as per request
The dumbest bit about the comey fiasco is that he had prior stated that there was no interference into the investigation while under oath after he claims that Trump told him to back off. This means he either lied under oath, which means nothing he said while under oath can be taken as truth any more, possibly opening up even more investigations into previous claims and giving certain people even more fuel, or he is lying now, which only discredits him and Trump's enemies.

Either way it is a lose lose situation.
>>
>>15542725
you're kidding me right? trump is not clean, there is so much evidence against his entire team and the dude is implicated right in the middle of it

also yes testimonies by police officers are legit evidence in the court of law

if you don't think comey is a good guy then read up on what he did with stellar wind, he's legit and he'll take care of the nation

unless you like russia then you're fucked but we're not supposed to be nice to you then, you traitor
>>
>>15542626
nice argument
>>
>>15542577
>You still haven't actually said what is wrong with Scalia and his rulings.
There's no point because you know well what I'm talking about.

Your fourth amendment is already eroded anyway thanks mostly to republicans.
>>
>>15542725
Even if they don't find anything on him, you know what? Trump is still a scam artist.

But the DNC is making a shit move by trying to impeach him, which would lead to Pence being in power, and he's just another corporate shill like all the others.
>>
The USA is a garbage country with garbage laws.
>>
File: Rey-de-Reyes-2017-103.jpg (448KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Rey-de-Reyes-2017-103.jpg
448KB, 1000x667px
Taya's red and blond reminds me Chara but she's not enough of a titty monster to really do it justice
>>
>>15543647
Yknow what actually has me not wanting to support impeachment?

It further erodes a currently understaffed government whose ability to function as is both impresses and absolutely terrifies me, the latter because of how it could set a precedent that we can gut huge swaths of government as if it were nothing because "Trump stayed afloat with far less, now I'll save the national debt by doing more with even less!"

I'm more for reducing Trump to a figurehead of limited agency, or at the least shut down the presidential Twitter account, rather than further shaking up the Executive Branch in a fit of butthurt.

I bet Putin is enjoying the spectacle at any rate. We're being played like a damn fiddle here on all ends, I don't think enough people are thinking a few moves ahead of where we're at.
>>
File: 1455897786021.jpg (22KB, 282x302px) Image search: [Google]
1455897786021.jpg
22KB, 282x302px
>>15543642
So you don't have anything of substance to support your hateboner for Scalia.
Typical /m/.
>>
>>15545040
>So you don't have anything of substance to support your hateboner for Scalia.
How about the fact that he wanted to outlaw homos which is literally the entirety of /m/?

Fuck him.
>>
News came in.

Trump attacked the Syrian army again, without going through congress. Another act of war by a buffoon against a country who has not lifted a finger against the US.

Yes, let's aid radical terrorists in Syria again. Nice work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-aircraft-strike-syrian-regime-forces-al-tanf-base/
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.