[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: talos.jpg (162KB, 1113x718px) Image search: [Google]
talos.jpg
162KB, 1113x718px
>created to protect an island base, some accounts say that he was made by a mad inventor (Daedalus)
>powered by a legendary super powerful fuel that would spill out if he was injured
>had a finisher where he would light himself on fire and burn the enemies to ash
>occasionally depicted in art with wings

This is a thread for the OG super robot.
>>
>>15537073
Who would win, Talos or a Zaku?
>>
>>15537089
Unless Talos is made of something very special a heat hawk should do the job
>>
>>15537093
Would a Zaku be fast enough though? Talos is probably faster and has better reflexes because he IS the robot.
>>
>>15537100
Depends on the pilot I suppose, btw do we actually know how big he was meant to be?
>>
>>15537073
PUT THE MONEY ON THE TABLE
>>
File: VUqommf[1].png (212KB, 1069x523px) Image search: [Google]
VUqommf[1].png
212KB, 1069x523px
>>15537089
The Turkish Robot will beat the two in no time!
>>
>>15537073
>implying Talos can defeat the Golem of Prague's jewjitsu
>>
File: THE-GOLEM-OF-PRAGUE.jpg (497KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
THE-GOLEM-OF-PRAGUE.jpg
497KB, 1280x1280px
>>15537672
My mensch.
>>
>>15537672
>Shitty clay man that dies if you change one letter clearly marked in a big exposed area.
>VS a metal giant warrior.
>>
>>15537073
Great movie.
>>
>>15538134
Nah, way too old to really enjoy today.
>>
>>15538229
Is that about the stop motion effects not being smooth enough to blend with the actor choreography?
Other than that I don't see how a Ray Harryhausen adventure film wouldn't still be entertaining.
>>
>>15538258
For the same general reason old movies aren't fun to watch? What's so complicated?
>>
>>15538229
This.
Any film that doesn't have desaturated colors, shaky-cam action scenes, bad CGI, a "diverse" cast and all of the supernatural elements downplayed or removed (think that crappy "Troy" film) is simply not watchable.
>>
>>15539308
Shut up, Grandpa. This is half the reason people mock old stuff, because it gets a rise out of geezers who don't understand they are being baited. Old and modern media are obviously different and will draw in people for different reasons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.