[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[AuraRoad] Rayearth OVA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So I had these RAWs on a busted laptop, and on a closer look I realized I had half-finished subs to go with them. I decided I might as well finish this up and release it. It's nothing special, just putting the official R1 subs onto a better looking raw.

Get it here: https://auraroadsubs.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/rayearth-ova/

I hope to get back to Gaiking soon- real life shit's been keeping me from working on it for ages, and it looks like it'll clear up soon. Apologies for taking so long with it.
>>
>>15536881
oh yeah there was a Rayearth OVA
>>
>>15536881

Neat. Thank's a bunch. I actually just finished watching the TV series again
>>
>>15536881
Oh damn, cool. Thanks!
>>
>>15536881
>I like this OVA. It has fuckall to do with Rayearth though- pretty sure it’s a completely unrelated project that had the names slapped on mid-development, honestly.
Oh look, another uninformed idiot pulling speculative shit out of his ass like the information isn't readily available to anyone who googles it.
>>
I always just assumed that they liked that bit in CLAMP in Wonderland and then they grimderped it up which was the fashion of the day
>>
>>15538058
At least he's not Kingmenu.
>>
>>15536881
In the meantime, somebody did get .ass files.
https://mega.nz/#F!JD4wkIRI!CX_vJi06MaUgUNguxeGB6Q
>>
>>15538058
>>15538078
Huh, so that's where it came from? Neat to know- never watched the CLAMP in Wonderland MVs before today, honestly. Clears up my speculative bullshit real quick. Thanks /m/.

>>15538088
That man's site is a fucking nightmare to navigate.
>>
>>15538183
I don't know if that's the case, I was just speculating to trigger that raging dummy
>>
>>15538078
>grimderped
I kinda like how the Japanese wiki article has to point out that it has almost no humor compared to the show.
>>
>>15538058

Oh look it's a whiny little shitter getting pissy over stupid shit and contributing fuck all to anything. At least OP got us subs, what did you do.
>>
Don't you people actually own the DVD? It's up there with Overfiend and Sword for Truth in terms of cheapness.

>706x406
Stop triggering me.
>>
>>15536881
Thanks.
>>
This doesn't look as good as Anime-Takeover's though.
>>
>>15542209
Exiled-Destiny also seems to have done their own release (according to Anidb), so a comparison might be in order.
>>
This OVA is kinda cool on its own, but it's so weird to watch knowing it's supposed to be Rayearth even though the story, the design and the tone are all completely different. Maybe it would have been better off as an original property.
>>
>>15543511
That's Hirano being Hirano for you. Season 2 had what basically was an Iczer as a new exclusive character for the anime.
>>
>>15542209
Does it? I've never seen their release before. I only saw the actual DVD and the Exiled-Destiny release.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.