[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E7 Hi Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: l_591c30a10703c.jpg (40KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
l_591c30a10703c.jpg
40KB, 640x381px
1st movie hits theaters on 9/16

Dewey is the golden Devilfish pilot
>>
File: l_591c30a10aeb7.jpg (42KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
l_591c30a10aeb7.jpg
42KB, 640x381px
>>15536720
young Talho as captain
>>
File: indexkk.jpg (130KB, 640x762px) Image search: [Google]
indexkk.jpg
130KB, 640x762px
>>15536726
Ray and Charles
>>
File: l_591c30a112bb7.jpg (37KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
l_591c30a112bb7.jpg
37KB, 640x381px
>>15536736
and finally Adloc
>>
ten bucks say the first two movies are incredible and everything we could have hoped for but the last one retcons the anime ending and goes for the manga ending.
>>
>>15536736
they're going to die again isn't it
>>
Honestly bums me out a lot that they had to give Holland a new voice actor, Fujiwara was such a distinctive voice.
>>
>>15537481
What was even wrong with the manga ending?

In any case, it'd be better than leaving it open for an AO continuation.

I'm hoping they just get through the entire plot of the show in the first movie and then just retcon the shit out of AO in the next two
>>
>>15538307
>I'm hoping they just get through the entire plot of the show in the first movie and then just retcon the shit out of AO in the next two

Considering all the faces on the promo images, the other two movies will also focus solely on Eureka 7 and not AO.
Also, the first movie is all about the First Summer of Love, i.e. a prequel to the show's events.

>What was wrong with...
The show is the only one with a happy ending. Both the original movie, the LN and the manga turned out really nasty for the main characters.
Though the manga is the least cynical of the three ("only" Dominic and Eureka die).
>>
>>15538347
>Both the original movie, the LN and the manga turned out really nasty for the main characters.
I don't see how that's supposed to be a flaw. From what little I remember of the manga (which is something about Eureka's Coralian side overtaking her human side and assimilating her almost Fafner-style, I may be remembering wrong), it was an interesting and logical take on how the series could have ended up
>>
>>15537713
fujiwara is still out sick?
>>
Amuro?
>>
>>15538307
There aren't going to be any retcons. Eureka Seven exists in a multiverse with multiple timelines. Ao's universe is a separate timeline all together that branched off the first timeline because the coralians are cunts that fuck everything no matter what, Dewey was right, and love didn't solve theoretical quantum physics problems.
>>
>>15537481
>ten bucks say the first two movies are incredible and everything we could have hoped for
What exactly are you hoping from a movie nobody wanted telling a story that didn't need to be told.
>>
Damn, I guess Dewey always looked that old, it's kinda weird seeing him date Talho since that would be the case here.
>>
>>15538347
>the LN
I never knew there was an E7 LN, or I just didn't read it.
How did that end?
Also I'm pretty sure the manga implies Eureka's return
>>
>>15538407
Yeah, unfortunately.

Toshiyuki Morikawa is playing Holland in Hi Evolution.
>>
>>15536720
might be cool
>>
who asked for this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.