[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ why was this boring whiny jobber so damn lucky?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Jerid.jpg (60KB, 1062x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jerid.jpg
60KB, 1062x800px
/m/ why was this boring whiny jobber so damn lucky?!
>>
Jerid Messa suffered more than any UC character
>>
File: titanic_cuck_takes_a_tumble.gif (280KB, 220x166px) Image search: [Google]
titanic_cuck_takes_a_tumble.gif
280KB, 220x166px
>>15536537
Truer words have not been spoken.
>>
>>15534411
what happened in zeta gundam
>>
>>15536590
>more likable and fleshed out than kamille

>titanic cuck
>>
>>15536810
he did one thing wrong: making fun of some guy's name
>>
Jerid a shit. Yazan, on the other hand is a cool guy I'd like to hang out with, even though he'd probably try to grab my dick.
>>
File: kamille-autism.png (278KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
kamille-autism.png
278KB, 600x435px
>>15534411
He had to deal with an autistic child
>>
>>15536952
you should be so lucky
we all should ;_;
>>
File: PrsrT76_d.jpg (91KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
PrsrT76_d.jpg
91KB, 600x593px
>>15534411
They should've done a bait and switch and had the second half of Zeta focus on Jerid rising through the ranks, and forming his own faction within the titans that rebels against Scirocco
>>
>>15537006

They should have done SOMETHING with him, he was just thrown around constantly for one reason or another. They didn't even bother to exposition it, he was just there in whatever mobile suit.
Pretty sure Kamille didn't even consider him a real rival. Went from a spoiled Titan to a kinda sad desperate guy.
>>
>>15537006
Doubt Jerid would backstab Scirocco after how much he was pushing him
>>
>>15537011
And he went out like a fart. No fanfare. Poor guy.
>>
>>15537011
That's what's sad about his whole character. In the end, what we see is a man who basically halted all progress in his promising military career because of a one sided rivalry against a teenager that dared to punch him.
>>
>>15537011
I think that was the point of Jerid
Kamillie stopped caring about their petty rivalry and went on to do bigger and better things
>>
>>15538628
It's so pathetic though, even their final "battle" was so...anti-climatic. He had better fights with him before and he could have died in a much cooler way. Just... poor guy.
>>
>>15538678
Kamille outpaced Jerid early and decisively and by the end of their rivalry, Jerid is basically a footnote written against all the more important shit happening. He's like the opposite of Char in that way. I'd like to think it was on purpose but it doesn't really end in any way that drives home a point other than "don't fuck with newtypes"

I would have like to see Jerid come to terms with his natural inferiority to Kamille and decide not to pursue the rivalry any further, especially when he has a girl to think about now. Generally start thinking about retirement. Maybe come up with a situation where Kamille and Jerid have a chance to have an amicable conversation. Then the situation escalates and Jerid is forced into continuing to fight Kamille due to Scciroco or Bask's machinations. Jerid is 2/3rds of a tragic, sympathetic character but he ends up just being pathetic because he can't face reality up until the second he's blown away.
>>
>>15538700
To be honest I thought that something like that was gonna happen when Jerid and Mouar met Katz and Kamille in uhh Von Braun I think, but in the end he was his old dumb self.
He started as a spoiled man child and died as a pathetic man child.
>>
>>15536769
they took her
>>
File: 1474088057744.jpg (54KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
1474088057744.jpg
54KB, 630x473px
>>15536769
Jerid used incorrect pronouns when addressing a transitioning FtM transperson
>>
>>15540973
Well I'm sorry to hear that, cause now I will snatch every fake gundam fan Birthday.
>>
>>15537006
We have enough Zeta shitposters we don't need IBO haters joining in
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.