[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk_ KXR1QGwo shinji?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk_KXR1QGwo

shinji?
>>
>>15534363
this is half the episode
>>
>>15534363
>mechs barely animated
>panning shots out the wazoo
Do they not have a budget?
>>
>>15534389
No, if you've seen literally any Sunrise production from the past 5 years save G-Reco (which still had a shit ton of speedlines bullshit and panning) and Thunderbolt (made mostly in Flash with tons of shading to give the impression of animation), the animation has been sub-par. Like Sunrise either has 0 talent left, or they're cheaping out big time on literally everything except Love Live, and even that has mediocre CG.
>>
I think they're testing the waters for some stuff. If this goes well, we might get late UC stuff.

With Ronah on TA, there's a chance that we might get a F91 remake or some other spinoff.

Based Se Jun Kim will direct the Crossbone anime. Screencap this.

Heck they might even go beyond G-Saviour. There's still a lot of story that can be made from UC alone.

Gundam will never die.
>>
>>15534452
>I think they're testing the waters for some stuff.
They've been testing waters for 9 years now
>>
>>15534363
Being three minutes long, it is just a high budget commercial for the Yatate publications.

Remember the Unicorn novel PV and the Astray PVs?
>>
>>15534389
>Do they not have a budget?

Dude, what the fuck did you expect ? Seriously Sunrise is doing a fucking 3 minute episode. 180 seconds of content. If that doesn't scream at you "cheapness" then nothing will.
>>
>>15534452
>I think they're testing the waters for some stuff

Ah and here we have it : delusion, the last resort of the dying breed of UC tards.
Sunrise ain't testing jack squat man. Sunrise is throwing a stinking bone to some UC tards. That is it. A bone that has no flavour. A bone that even your dog wouldn't want. That's how much invested they're in this project. Reality calls and UC tards should really start to smell the coffee.
>>
3 * 5

FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 23 MINUTES
>>
>>15534544
Twilight Axis is just a set up for their Unicorn cash cow sequel
>>
>>15534544
>>15534570
I really wish they would just adapt Last Sun already, at least that is more directly related to Unicorn.
>>
>>15534432
That's literally a lie. Build Fighters had great animation animated by one of the mew hot talents in the market, Se Jun Kim
>>
>>15534544
>dying breed of UC tards.
They're literally going to build a 1/1 Unicorn Gundam in Tokyo to replace the RX-78-2. It's slated for fall. UC is so hot that they literally couldn't replace it if they really, honestly tried.
>>
>>15534694
im so sad they are changing it, i never had any live for the unicorn designs, they look too crazy and over the top, and not in a good way like thunderbolt.
id have much rather them build the Nu gundam or maybe the zeta.
i suppose it could be cool if the armour separates and exposes the psycho frame at night.
>>
>>15534694
Because they're realizing that later UC has potential if handled correctly.
>>
>>15535051
The RX-78-2 is going to be part of the Tokyo Olympics set up along with the planned Zaku II Char Custom. They're going to be positioning them on opposite sides of the Olympic grounds.
>>
>>15534452
I wish I could as optimistic as you
>>
>>15534452

Hasegawa is trying this with Dust and it's failing miserably...
>>
>>15534363
SLIDESHOW
>>
>>15536109
source
>>
File: 1467390252311.jpg (87KB, 1194x650px) Image search: [Google]
1467390252311.jpg
87KB, 1194x650px
>>15534452
>Screencap this
I just did.See you in two years friend.
>>
>>15536315
How the hell he is able to reply to the first guy!?
>>
>>15536315
Holy shit kek.
>>
>>15534483
Unicorn wasn't "testing waters," I could probably qualify as a sub-franchise at this point.

Sunrise knows UC is a well of un-tapped potential, they just have NO idea what to do with it aside from mechanical design, and with Twilight Axis, the "mechanical design" aspect of it is a bit...lazy?

The point is, they know UC is a powder keg of profit-margin, but their problem is that they know they can just as easily piss off a good majority of their long-time fanbase if they aren't careful, which is why they approach it carefully these days, usually "testing the waters" as you so put it with manga and light novels before adapting stories into anime.
>>
>>15536343
>he put it in his diary
>>
>>15536742
Unicorn was the 25th anniversary project and ended up being the 30th anniversary project too as an animated series.

The 40th anniversary is coming up so we'll probably get a big UC series or OVA at the end of 2018 and into 2019.

G-Reco also came out on the 35th anniversary.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.