[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this so fucking good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why is this so fucking good?
>>
>>15534209
It isn't, it's just a meme fake fans on the board keep recycling.
>>
>>15534209
Its the best anime in the mecha genre all others just don't have the gravity, drama or development.

Not to mention it has the best designs in Gundam period.
>>
>>15534209
it's a pure time.
>>
>>15534281
nice b8
>>15534235
this
>>
>>15534296
nice b8
>>15534281
this
>>
In all my years on /m/, I don't think I've had a single productive conversation on Zeta. I really enjoy the series, but I also understand why other people don't.

These threads are so fucking pointless, I wish we could restrict it to one active Zeta bait thread at a time.
>>
File: smtdemonhunting.jpg (33KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
smtdemonhunting.jpg
33KB, 490x367px
>>15535582
It's a lot easier to talk about a thing that you like from a series than it is to talk about the series you like.
>>
Because it's Zeta, that's all.

TTGL and Evangelion fanboys always gonna cry.
>>
ZZ is miles better
>>
File: 050_051.jpg (230KB, 1280x892px) Image search: [Google]
050_051.jpg
230KB, 1280x892px
Zeta Gundam wrote the book on dramatic anime.

Now all that is made is moe shit that panders to male virgins in their 20s and 30s.
>>
>>15537225
this
>>
>>15534209
Because creators bring out their best stuff the first time that they become depressive suicidal wrecks.
>>
>>15540608
Dramatic anime still come out today, and the pandering has always been there.
In the 80s and 90s, the cute girls were put into action shows to pander to that audience, but now, the shows focus on girls in more normal settings.
The 'moe shit' has always been there, It has just become more obviously discernable from the rest. Also, some of those shows are actually good because, believe it or not, there are good characters outside of dramatic series.
>>
>>15537224
I don't even like eva and ttgl, but zeta is like 100 times worse than those. it's not even on the same level.
>>
Zeta is great for many reasons.

High tier art/animation budget (for a tv series) which results in very little re-used footage.

God tier OST. I mean, in general Gundam series always have fucking great soundtracks. And Zeta's definetly up there with the best of them.

Strong week to week continuity. Most episodes picked up where the previous one left off. Little in the way of one-off villian of the week stuff.

Earths arcs didn't suck ass. This is rare for Gundam series which start in space.

The Titans are one of the most fleshed out villians in the series. This is helped by the fact that many of them get screen time outside of actual battles. Plus, you know, the named ones tended not to die in the same episode they were introduced.

The title Gundam itself is stylish as fuck and for a long time looked unlike any other Gundam.
>>
I'm halfway through and iIt feels so pointless and dumb.
Best parts are when 0079 is being relevant.
Seeing Amuro and Char together was so nice it completly overshadowed Kamille and the other Zeta characters.

My biggest problem is really that there's no sense of direction.
They always have short time goals.
All of it just happends, it just lacks character motivations.
It was perfectly fine in 0079 since they basically just tried to survive the war.
But here it just bothers me how characters like Kamille and Katz just go to war for the lulz and because "I dislike Titan".
The ammount of times characters leave for battle with some Mobile Suit without permission is to damn high.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.