[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? Is this real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is this shit? Is this real?
>>
>>15533761
>braced legs
That's fucking retarded
>>
>>15533765
>That's fucking retarded

That's AoZ for ya. Setting the bar lower and lower for design standards seems to be its only purpose.
>>
File: 1481600546055.jpg (16KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
1481600546055.jpg
16KB, 552x504px
>>15533765
>Ga-Zowmn/Hygogg hybrid

I NEVER KNEW I WANTED THIS

>>15533773
Just because the both of you have pedestrian taste doesn't mean the rest of us need to hear about it
>>
>>15533761
I want to protect this, see it grow healthy and tell my friends about this, that's what it is.
>>
>>15533761
Someone has the image set for AoZ reboot like OPs pic?
>>
>>15533761
Very cool design. AoZ could get crazy sometimes, but for the most part, it's the purest form of MSV of our generation.
>>
>>15533761
How can you even pretend this is UC?
>>
Fuck that's sexy, the hygogg used to be my favourite aquatic ms, but this takes the cake
>>
>>15534615
It's literally a conversion of an existing suit
>>
>>15534615
I don't know maybe the fact that it's just a Ga-Zowmn with just some Hygoog influences?

Like I can understand that complaint leveled at some AoZ shit, but this fits pretty damn well.
>>
>>15534615
What >>15535641 said.
If it's about those bulky shoulders then it looks like a Zssa with the boosters on. If it's about the general style then Re-boot takes place just after the first Neo Zeon war, a time that Zeon fielded a lot of weird designs.
I think what stands out making it "not UC" is the artstyle, which gives a lot more detail than the other designs of the era it's in making it stand out a lot.
>>
>>15533761
What's the difference between the 2 versions?
>>
>>15537160
Head shape
>>
>>15537162
Pretty sure the words next to them mean something
>>
>>15533761
>Gazowmn + zgok
>not Ga-Zowk
>>
>>15537163
First one is probably an earlier one, and the bottom one more like other aquatic MS is probably is one that was made after to make it more hydrodynamic.
>>
>>15537163
Top one is the normal type.
Bottom is "Beast" Colt custom/exclusive type.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.