[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All female mecha show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6600.jpg (42KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6600.jpg
42KB, 443x332px
Given the popularity of the magic schoolgirl and mecha genre why hasn't there ever been a serious attempt at making a show combining the two (besides Rayearth)?

This is not be be confused with mecha musume or anything with henshin, mahou shoujo etc. I'm thinking something leaning towards real robot. Think Mai Hime / Otome except instead of studying for high school or training to be a princess bodyguard they are training to pilot gundams and commit war atrocities on Zeon forces whilst worrying about boyfriends/girlfriends and siblings.

Would /m/ watch it?
>>
File: 28098.jpg (66KB, 515x720px) Image search: [Google]
28098.jpg
66KB, 515x720px
>>15531132
no
>>
Does Simon count? Or does technically gender less but female presenting not count?
>>
File: 1185398717470.jpg (61KB, 685x483px) Image search: [Google]
1185398717470.jpg
61KB, 685x483px
>>15531132
Love Live + Gundam

Something like Anaheim girls and AoZ. A team of female test pilots with the task of testing various prototypes. Male characters are there, but we see them rarely because they are fighting in the main front of the war.

Cute girls doing cute things... with mecha, occasionally some battle when their base is attacked and the Season final consists of crossing a battlefield and delivering the new prototype to the male protagonist.
>>
>>15531132
My Hime/Otome, Regalia, etc?
>>
>>15531215
>Regalia

Did they finish it? I do not even remember.
>>
>>15531224
I think so, they just had a two-month hiatus in there.
>>
>>15531132
For better or worse, /m/ certainly watched Cross Ange
>>
Men and boys watch mecha though, not girls
>>
File: gup.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gup.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15531306
This is /k/
>>
>>15531132
>Would /m/ watch it?

So a cast of hot blooded lesbians ? Going all day long about how they hate males etc... ?
I'd watch it only if they get trounced, killed and quartered by hot blooded males piloting kick ass robots.
>>
>>15531280
>For better or worse, /m/ certainly watched Cross Ange

Cross Ange was cool, and she was definitely no lesbian.
>>
I would watch it if it had a good story and well written characters.
If they're going to do it the "Moe anime" way with the all the fan service and the cringy humour then we're better off without it.
>>
>>15531306
The very example of why I don't want this to happen.
>>
>>15531132
Hot damn Chris is cute in that picture
>>
>>15531132
>Given the popularity of the magic schoolgirl and mecha genre
You mean two genres that only old japanese men watch?
>>
>>15531306
Girls und Mobile Suit

It is canon that civilian sport use monike suits exist in UC. GYUNNE used one to rescue Char in CCA.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.