[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tachikoma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tachikoma-5_7zyu.640[1].jpg (102KB, 549x640px) Image search: [Google]
tachikoma-5_7zyu.640[1].jpg
102KB, 549x640px
Was it wrong for the Major to send all the Tachikomas away to be lobotomized and then put down?
>>
>>15530316
Yes they were cute
>>
fuck tachikomas

fuchikomas is where it's at
>>
Would you date a Tachikoma
>>
>>15530316
I just can't unsee the toilet seat on that design
>>
>>15530316
no
they were annoying, dangerous, irresponsible, ugly, screechy, and had no rights
>>
>>15531362
they were just children. The Major and Batou should have taken responsibility and raised them into proper Section 9 agents.
>>
>>15531581
Or just replace them with functional, efficient, stable, non-annoying, non-dangerous spidertanks.

Cause let's be honest, proper Section 9 agents ARE pretty much children.
>>
>>15530316

At bare minimum, they needed to be removed from Section 9 and sent to a proper research lab.

They had the minds of children, could ignore orders and enact their own plans, and were decked out in military grade hardware and optical camoflage. That's an INCREDIBLY dangerous combination.

We are lucky that the Tachikoma's were all bros. The damage that a single evil Tachikoma could do, between their hacking ability, stealth, and firepower, would be tremendous. Especially if their first target was gutting Section 9 from within to eliminate the most direct threat to its freedom.

They needed to be disarmed until their limits and capabilities were more properly understood.
>>
>>15530316

Bros before hoes,, mang
>>
>>15531657
Tachikomas sacrificed themselves twice to save section 9.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.