[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wondering. Who is to blame on this scene? This scene is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.png (1MB, 952x670px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 952x670px
I was wondering. Who is to blame on this scene?

This scene is the seed to all of the shit both of them will be facing. But who really started it? Is it Kamille for not biting his pride and lunge a fist on Jerid or is it Jerid for mocking Kamille's name?
>>
>>15530025
Both, but neither could have possibly known where this moment would take them.
>>
>>15530025

It's both of them, because blame can be portioned to more than one party in some circumstances.
>>
>>15530025
Talk shit.
Get hit.

Jerid fucked up, he didn't realize he was in the wrong colony to be a little shit talking bitch in. He didn't realize he was in Kamille's hood.
>>
>>15530025
Legally speaking, the law expects a person to be mature enough to not punch someone over words. Saying someone has a girl's name is not legally punishable. I'd say there's an argument for the idea that no matter how much of a dick Jerid may have been in that moment, Kamille was ultimately far more in the wrong for reacting with physical violence.
>>
>>15530025

Kamille was already fully aware of the bullshit the Titans were pulling via an underground newsletter. That one little insult was just an excuse to vent all the pent up contempt he held for the Titans.
>>
Kamille punched a member of a large terrorist organization. I don't see the problem.
>>
File: setsuko.jpg (8KB, 224x200px) Image search: [Google]
setsuko.jpg
8KB, 224x200px
>>15530042
Though also legally speaking the Titans were guilty of almost every crime under the sun. Even the worst of all: bullying
>>
>>15530042

Legally speaking the law holds different expectations for minors versus adults, and Kamille is a minor. Only just, at 17, but still a minor. He wouldn't be expected to have fully matured emotionally or mentally, so exceptions are normally built in to the law to deal with that. Jerid on the other hand is a full grown adult of 24. That's not to say he will be mature, but it is to say he'll be expected to be legally and will be treated as such without some kind of plea for insanity or low IQ.

>>15530047

I haven't seen Zeta in years, and while I know he was aware of some of the Titan's douchery (and the AEUG's actions, especially Bright) I'm pretty sure he boils over in that moment purely because of personal melodrama like Fa constantly calling him Kamille in public despite him asking her not to and his parents not being what he imagines parents should be, rather than political or social problems like the Titans.
>>
>>15530025
Jerid was being a cunt but Camille's violently autistic reaction was truly pathetic and unjustifiable. Camille was absolutley in the wrong and I don't see how anyone could think otherwise. If any of you lot would allow yourselves to be provoked so easily know that you are weak little babies.
>>
>>15530089
No, >>15530047 is 100% correct. Kamille already vehemently hated the Titans, so when one of them insults him, he just goes berserk.
>>
>>15530025
It's his parent's fault for putting their careers ahead of raising their only child. Jerid is just collateral from Kamille having a life of massive pent up frustrations and mental issues.
>>
>>15530096

I'm not arguing that he didn't hate the Titans to be clear, just that he didn't lash out of Jerid because of that hate, but for more personal reasons.
>>
>>15530090
t. little bitch who has never been in a fight because he's a fucking coward
>>
>>15530101
I'll say this, at least Amuro's dad seemed like he sort of cared about him. You could have lifted Kamille's parents and stuck them in Persona 5 and no one would have noticed they weren't meant to be there.
>>
>>15530105
>just that he didn't lash out of Jerid because of that hate, but for more personal reasons.
And I'm telling you that you're wrong. The name jab was just the spark that set off the powder keg known as Kamille.
>>
>>15530113
Yeah. Even with the work Amuro's dad had to do, at least he kept a picture of his son with him.
>>
>>15530025
>The entire reason of why Titans fell and the Earth Sphere was put in constant turmoil was because one soldier assume someone's gender
>>
>>15530113
Except Kamille loved his mom and wanted to fuck her
>>
I'm pretty sure it's not just the name calling, as when he gets ahold of a mech the first thing he does is shooting at Titans to get back at them terrifying the local population.
And laughs about it too, but that's just our Kamille.
>>
>>15530116

And having just watched the first half of the episode again I'm disagreeing with your assessment. Kamille acts annoyed at Fa multiple times prior to that scene, that she keeps shouting his name, that she chastises his habit of biting his nails and that she helps him with something he feels he knows (moving in a zero-G environment). Him lashing out at a perceived insult seems perfectly plausible as the result of boiling resentment over minor personal issues. Additionally it makes more sense for him to do so in my opinion, since part of Zeta is Kamille growing up and moving beyond the petty nature he displays in the beginning (while Jerid never does) and acting like his actions are primarily motivated by social and political resentment justifies his actions, rather than rendering them as one more petty and thoughtless reaction to contrast his later development.
>>
>>15530166
>And having just watched the first half of the episode again I'm disagreeing with your assessment
I don't give a fuck. You're still incredibly wrong, it's already a 2:1 opinion.
>>
>>15530172

> it's already a 2:1 opinion

So what? More people holding an opinion doesn't make it true.
>>
>>15530181
It's a lot more credible than you just posting yours over and over again.
>>
>>15530193

If you say so. I'd rather actually discuss it, but I don't think you want to do anything but go "you're wrong" over and over so it looks like that's not happening.
>>
>>15530202
It was already discussed, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>15530203

Saying "you're wrong, he did it because he hated the Titans" and then reiterating "you're wrong" in increasingly hostile terms any time someone debates that assertion isn't discussion.
>>
>>15530206
Stating your opinion over and over because no one agrees with you is equally toxic. Stop.
>>
>>15530219

I attempted to engage you in debate on the matter, justifying why I held the opinion it was a more petty, personal action on multiple fronts after you started shouting "you're wrong" and to explain why when you questioned it. Nothing about that is "toxic".
>>
>>15530229
See >>15530219
>>
File: demoflaw.jpg (171KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
demoflaw.jpg
171KB, 636x480px
>>15530181
That's democracy for you
>>
Is this retard seriously trying to argue that Kamille's hatred of the Titans had no influence on Kamille punching Jerid? lmfao
>>
File: IMG_2489.gif (451KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.gif
451KB, 450x338px
>>15530146
>the SJWs were right all along
>>
>>15530146

The reason the Earth was put in constant turmoil was because the heads of the EF showed they were willing to bow to terrorism and quick strike war when Zeon used it in the first week of 0079. It was established well before Zeta's time.
>>
>>15530025
Kamille because he violated the NAP by punching Jerid
>>
>>15530025
Kamille is the one being an autistic little shit in that particular scene.
>>
>>15530042
yeah but Jerid was also being a shit cause he was a Titan and was under the assumption that that gave him license to so anything he wanted with impunity
>>
>faggot with blue hair flies into tard rage because of one little comment

It was Kamille's fault, but that said Jerid and Kamille would have met on the battlefield anyways.
>>
>>15530113
before he went fucking nuts in isolation that is
>>
>>15530025
>Imagine Jerid gets up, angry but decides to apologize to Kamille
>Kamille realizes he was in the wrong for overreacting and apologizes as well
>Both somewhat become best buds.
How many waifus could be saved if the sequence of events happened like this?
>>
>>15530407
I'm pretty sure that Kamille will just continue on with his normal life if he haven't punched Jerid.
>>
>>15530502
Didn't his dad start openly working with the Titans? I'm not so sure.
>>
>>15530507
His dad designed the Mk.II for the Titans. Then again Kamille's parents don't want to spend time with him. So all he got is his school, his Junior MS achievements, his neighbor who is more caring than his parents.

So i can say that if Kamille didn't punch Jerid that time, he could go on with his boring life, granted if his dad or someone didn't ask him to join Titans or something. Sure he has an Anti-Titans sentiment before this, but he'll be just like any civilians, just unfavorable to them.
>>
>>15530440
wasn't he brain damaged from getting sucked outside the Side where they were storing Gundam in episode 1?
>>
>>15530544
he's got his normal suit on so it's not the cause, most probably.
>>
>>15530592
I'm pretty sure brain damage due to oxygen deprivation was the reason Amuro came up with in the dub
>>
>>15530592
>>15530544
>>15530599
regardless that kind of thing is treatable but Amuro's dad was still left to rot in some random colony stewing over the Gundam's performance
>>
>>15530630
thats not the same thing, its like the mountain madness caused by thin air.
i think he implys the same thing in the dub, i watched the dub and remember thinking the same thing
I enjoyed the dub
>>
>>15530630
that's because of an ae asphyxiation session gone wrong.he was thinking of the gundam
>>
>>15530025
Kamille. Jerid wasn't even being a huge dick, it was mildly derisive but it wasn't even to Kamille's face, it was to his little pack of goons and Kamille just heard it.
>>
>>15530650
He probably was.
>Dad!
>How is the Gundam. I've got something for you, it'll make Gundam even better!
>I saw mom.
>The war will be over soon, go back to fighting in it.
>>
>>15530025

Jerid.

Talk shit, get hit.
>>
It was Fa. Maybe if she stopped calling his name every five seconds, Jerid wouldn't have overheard it and then made that snide comment.
>>
>>15530025
Was Jerid even mocking Kamille's name? They way I saw it, he was just going "Kamille? That sounds like a hot girl name, sweet! Oh wait it's a dude".
>>
>>15530719
fuck off jerid you got what you deserved
>>
>>15530025
Kamille. Jerid wasn't shouting "Hey kid, you've got a girly name!". He was just thinking out loud to himself, not even very loudly, "Huh, that's a weird name for a boy to have". It clearly wasn't said with any intent to insult Kamille.
>>
>>15530025
Kamille, sure he has a girls name, but even getting mocked (which was really minor) isn't an excuse to assault someone and a Titans officer at that.
Just think, him getting made fun of got him landed in jail for punching a uniformed officer, 3 Gundams stolen, and both his parents killed.
>>
>>15530719
Backpedal harder, Jerid.
>>
>>15530719
How much better would things have gone for Jerid if he'd pursued Kamille as a lover?
>>
>>15530665

I don't even think Jerid said it in earshot of Kamille, because it seems like it was being a newtype that allowed Kamille to hear it.
>>
It ends up working out so it's fine
>>
>>15530090
>standing up for yourself == being a weak little baby
TIL my fellow redditor
>>
File: four.webm (349KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
four.webm
349KB, 854x480px
>>15531512
not him, but why can't all just be comfy friends?
>>
>>15530042
>Legally speaking,
Its japan and Jerid was 24 while Kamille was 17. Minors can almost literally get away with murder. An adult striking back at him would be the punished and "wrong" one, if anything.
>>
>>15530592
>he's got his normal suit on so it's not the cause, most probably.
Sure, but those things have limited air supplies. Who knows how long he was floating around out there before his ass was recovered?
>>
>>15530107
Yeah nah. You're a real sucker if you can be goaded into violence that easily.

>>15531512
Feeling the need to 'stand up for yourself' over such a casual joke shows nothing but insecurity. Throwing a tantrum only makes you look worse.
>>
>>15534208
>only suckers defend themselves against fascists
t. cuck
>>
>>15534213
>TITANS
>fascist
i agree with you that Kamille punching that guy is perfectly understandable, but TITANS are not fascists.
>>
>>15534021
Kamille was 15
>>
>>15534250
That's Amuro during OYW.Judau, on the other hand was 14 during ZZ and yet he's the most adult of all the OG protags.
>>
>>15534243
>Fascism /ˈfæʃJzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce

>implying the Teetans aren't Earthnoid fascists
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>15531512
programmer spotted
>>
>>15530522
Kamille didn't like how the Titans turned his home into a military base and he was a big fan of Bright after the OYW. It's obvious that he has abandonment issues and Jerid pushed his buttons which hit multiple points. Early Kamille is basically an /m/ poster with shitty parents.
>>
>>15534308
>Early Kamille is basically an /m/ poster with shitty parents.
A bit redundant.
>>
>>15534270
They're not the government.They're a military organization and still answer to Earth Federation.By your logic every military organization is fascist.
>>
>>15534354
You don't have to be the government to be fascist. That's like saying that Hitler wasn't a fascist until he actually became fuhrer.
>>
>>15534270
It appears you've been listening to idiots who don't know what fascism is so you think every military government group is fascist.
>>
>>15534377
Nice job asserting that I think something with no actual proof or basis for the assertion. You're really good at critical thought and totally not a /pol/tard neo nazi.
>>
>>15534384
>I don't believe what I quote
>>
>>15534384
>/pol/tard neo nazi
i bet you complain about /pol/ leaking when in fact you're just baiting them to come out.
>>
>>15534463
>calling Titans fascists is a ploy to bait and uncover /pol/ posters
Typical alt-right conspiracy theorist retard.
>>
>>15534475
No you fucking retarded piece of shit. you mentioned /pol/ when nobody is talking about them.Now that somebody acknowledged it, you're on to the next buzzword, "alt right". what the next one, Drumpfkin?
>>
>>15534485
Alt-right isn't even a buzzword, /pol/tato. Come on, tell me the holocaust was a hoax and that the Earth is flat.
>>
>>15534496
I don't even agree with /pol/ and you're going all out saying i'm one of them and you wonder why everyone hates you stupid argumentative pieces of shit. don't mention /pol/ everytime someone disagrees with you and most threads won't be derailed. but oh no, someone said TITANS isn't fascist and he's a fucking neo-nazi, trump worshiping, alt right /pol/ack.
>>
>>15534505
>I'm not /pol/, but don't you just hate anti-/pol/tards? I mean they are literally the worst.
>>
>>15534513
>maybe if i call him a /pol/ack one more time he'll magically turn into one. god forbid someone hates being associated with them just because he denies a fictional faction is is fascist.
>>
>>15534517
>gas colonies
>specifically oppress spacenoids
>totalitarian as all hell
>military organization gearing up for a political coup under an absolute leader
>literally supposed to be a fascist organization within the context of the story
>"they aren't fascists and I'm totally not a nazi sympathizer "
>>
>>15530025
Kamille.

Insults don't give you the right to assault which is a crime in most civilized worlds.
>>
>>15530113
Too bad Amuro was an ungrateful cunt who didn't even install the cool new upgrade his dad worked day and night building for him.
>>
>>15534021
It's actually not Japan, it's a space colony, but I see your point.
>>
>>15530089
>>15534021
except jerid didn't commit a crime at all so his age doesn't matter, idiots
>>
File: mfw.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>be young and in the military
>always trying my best to move up the ranks
>gotta suck up to my Mrs. COs and look like a poster boy in frony of the guys
>someday I'm gonna be a commander
>someday I'm gonna unite the earthsphere and the colonies and prevent anything like the OYW from happening again
>at spaceport for transfer
>relatively quiet day even though some famous vet is in town
>jokin with the boys
>one guy mentions that names in the past were way different
>shit like "John Smith" and "Joe Jackson" and "Camille Richards"
>wtf lol
>see some kid and his girlfriend busting through the door and making a scene
>girlfriend yells at him
>"Camille, you'll never make it, never!"
>pff
>Kamille?
>Isn't that a girl's name?
>buddies start laughing
>talk about where we want to hit up when we get some rec
>fucking autist shouts at me
>lol what
>leaps forward and decks me in the face
>officers grab him since that's a fucking crime and also totally uncalled for
>cries and says violence isn't the answer when I hit him back
>>
>bring him down to the military base
>probably just gonna let him go but want to scare him too, and what are the odds he might be a terrorist or a Zeke
>instead of apologizing or breaking down this stupid son of a bitch keeps yelling at us
>apparently this spoiled little shit is the son of some Anaheim hot shot
>try to scare him a little more
>terrorists attack the colony
>goddamnit, battlestations
>try to figure out what to do with the kid
>oh fuck the kid escaped
>this is a military base
>and we're getting three RX units today today
>THIS LITTLE FUCK STEALS A BRAND NEW RX-79 GUNFAM MK II RIGHT OUT FROM UNDER OUR NOSES
>can't stop freaking out about how this relates to me
>kid is working for the fucking AEUG and they escape with the new Gundam
>tfw not getting that promotion
>>
>>15536475
>>15536492
Now tell us about how the asshole smugly rubbed in that he killed Kamille's mom and went
>pssh,...nothing personnel,kid.
i think that's the point where most people stopped looking at Jerid in a positive light.
>>
>>15530025
Why did the first few episodes of Zeta have Kamille be portrayed as some kid who's just a dick
>Doesn't care about his classmates or the work he's been told to do
>Punches some guy over a stupid comment
>Steals the MKII and laughs maniacally over some guys and threatens to smush them
>>
I'm just wondering how Jamitov Hymen held the Titans together for so long before Scirocco killed him. The majority of them were psychotic warmongers who have no idea how to act like normal people. How did they not collapse sooner from in-fighting and chaos?
>>
>>15536601
Common cause against the AEUG and Zeon
>>
>>15536608
Common cause can only go so far when the Titans were either brainwashed Cyber Newtypes who could snap at any minute, serial killers who just saw the conflict as an excuse to gas as many civilians as they could, or upstarts who wanted to take Hymen's job as soon as possible. Why the fuck would you even stock your entire army with people who are either psychotic or traitorous?
>>
>>15536647
They gotta make Teetans look as bad as possible.Seriously compared to 0079 and ZZ(both Zeon),Tomino really went out of his way making Titans look as bad as possible. literally only one Titans guy is potrayed sympathetically(Dakar guy with Asshimar), and even that guy defected.
>>
>>15536571
Kamille was the anti-Amuro that everyone desperately wanted to be Amuro. That was the point.
>>
>>15536552
>oh fuck, I killed that autistic kid's mom
>gotta play it cool so that kid can fuck off from my life
>fuck, he's back. And he killed that girl I had a crush on
>fuck, he killed my commander
>fuck, I'm complicit in gassing a colony
>gotta play it cool. They won't mention it in the history books once I become a boss
>fuck, that kid killed my girlfriend
>fuck, he threw me down a cliff
>fuck, he caught me fighting in a civilian city
>fuck, he just killed me
>last thoughts are me wondering what would have happened in my life if I didn't make fun of that autist's name.
>>
>>15536665
That's my issue with Zeta. The main character's an insufferable autist, and the opposing faction are all either insane or evil. So it's difficult to pick a side to sympathize with.
>>
>>15536665
that redshirt that was animated male but voiced female didn't seem to evil
>>
>>15536681
That's how most teenagers are though. especially with Kamille, with having both parents killed before his own eyes in such short amount of time, while already starved for affection when they were alive, then repeatedly getting rejected in having surrogate father and mother figures. Those emotions gotta vent out somewhere, and since his options of having a positive outlet is blocked, him lashing out at the slightest inconvenience is perfectly understandable, moreso since Kamille is VERY emotional.Plus he got better post the first earth arc
>>
>>15536667
Jerid would have killed Kamille without others intervention and Jerid also killed Kamille's girlfriend.
>>
>>15536667
>fuck, i didn't finish saying the word "kamille, you took everything from me" before i die.

Jerid just can't catch a break, isn't he?
>>
>>15536552
Was killing Kamille's mom Jerids most high profile kill? There was a lot of deaths in Zeta but I forget what Jerids kill count was.
>>
>>15534365
Considering you need a dictatorship that suppresses any and all opponents to have fascism, yes, you do need to be the government.

I guess if you want to reduce dictator to anyone you don't like who's even slightly controlling I guess my team lead is a fascist too despite being a liberal pajeet. You're fucking dumb.
>>
Talk shit get hit motherfucker. Jerid knew the rules of the streets when he said it.
>>
>>15536835
His mom, Four, and Apolly (he was actually going for Fa but Apolly saved her).
>>
>>15536571
He's a foil to Jerid. They both start out as extremely petty cunts who hold a grudge over the mildest things however Kamille eventually moves on realizing there's way more important things at stake while Jerid still latches onto it causing a massive spiral of dead waifus and self destruction.
>>
>>15536681
>The main character's an insufferable autist
The fact that they regularly beat him for being an autist in the first half helped alleviate that.
>>
File: lalah.png (337KB, 521x354px) Image search: [Google]
lalah.png
337KB, 521x354px
What did Tomino mean by this?
>>
>>15537682
he ships Lalah and Clarisse de Gagliostro
>>
File: djkskj.png (698KB, 487x1054px) Image search: [Google]
djkskj.png
698KB, 487x1054px
>>15537741
>mfw I am Char and I read this
>>
>HOW DARE YOU GET A MISTRESS AND HURT MY MOTHER
>During Haman and Kamille's newtype connection moment they both see each others important memories with Kamille seeing Haman and Char while Haman saw Kamille and his mom
Kamille wanted to fuck his mom
>>
>>15538093
>Emma Sheen could have been a mother to me
>Kamille blushes when he sees Fa act motherly
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15538093
Kamille just wanted someone to love him. He's a hormonal teenager.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.