[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Copy X actually in the wrong during Megaman Zero 1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 39

File: Copy X.jpg (13KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
Copy X.jpg
13KB, 300x232px
Just finished up playing through the Megaman Zero series and only just realized that despite Copy X being portrayed as the central villain of the first game, he really was doing what was needed to preserve humanity by hunting down rogue mavericks who were more than willing to resist and kill their human creators, along with trying to stop the energy crisis plaguing Neo Arcadia from affecting humanity. While its true Ciel was working on developing an alternate source of energy to solve the energy crisis during Zero 2, Copy X was the only real thing keeping Neo Arcadia afloat during the events of Zero 1, with his own aides picking up the pieces and using what was left of his influence and power to keep it from falling apart in Zero 2 and 3.
>>
>>15529291
>he really was doing what was needed to preserve humanity by hunting down rogue mavericks who were more than willing to resist and kill their human creators
His government wanted to execute Elpizo for accidentally seeing a record of the Elf Wars. He decided, to preserve energy, Reploids should just be culled as needed.
>>
>>15529313
>His government wanted to execute Elpizo for accidentally seeing a record of the Elf Wars. He decided, to preserve energy, Reploids should just be culled as needed.

A temporary sacrifice to ensure the preservation of their creators and masters. Ciels research for a sustainable energy source could have progressed far quicker with the massive resources and supplies that Neo Arcadia had in its possession. Instead she allowed her own morality to aid in the formation of the resistance movement, which ultimately led to the slower development of that said energy supply, and gave rise to Dr Wiels own eventual coup due to its actions.

Elpizo, while branded as a maverick under false charges to cover up what was found in the sunken library, was another case of Neo Arcadias judgement being correct. Her used the information from the library to eventually free the Dark Elf and kill the original X, all in his campaign of human genocide as a maverick. Had Copy X never been killed during the events of Zero 1, his ambitions of revenge would have never come to be, saving countless lives in the future.
>>
>>15529291
Its wrong because Reploids aren't simple robots that are just programmed to do something, they are actual people too, so it was literally genocide to do it.

Another thing is that his reign was corrupt and inefficient as fuck
>>
>>15529343
>Another thing is that his reign was corrupt and inefficient as fuck

How so? From what I saw during the events of Z1-Z2, it seemed that Neo Arcadia had an extremely well regulated military using mass produced copies of X that required only a fraction of the energy that a standard issue reploid needed, along with keeping humanity well contained outside of the massive wasteland where the four guardians kept watch over to scavenge for resources and supplies.

Don't get me wrong, Copy X's methods were rather unpleasant in how reploids were directly targeted and hunted to ensure mankind own preservation, but what other options existed? Ciel was far to altrustic to actually lead a large nation of that caliber efficiently, Wiel actively used his power to terrorize both humanity and reploids into submitting to him, not even bringing a real glimmer of hope or preservation to his people, and Harpuia was basically just following a lite-version of Copy X's agenda, only choosing to try to de-escalate the conflict with the resistance rather than fully annihilating it.
>>
>>15529331
>... gave rise to Dr Wiels own eventual coup due to its actions.
The Resistance had nothing to do with Weil's return, and what he did isn't really a coup since Harpuia was more than willing to bend the knee once Copy X Mk-II showed up, and then Copy X gave Weil authority.

>Her used the information from the library to eventually free the Dark Elf and kill the original X, all in his campaign of human genocide as a maverick.
Yeah because he was to be executed for something that wasn't his fault and joining up with the Resistance was his only option left.

>Had Copy X never been killed during the events of Zero 1, his ambitions of revenge would have never come to be, saving countless lives in the future.
Until Weil came back and took over and ruled unopposed, sure.

>mass produced copies of X
Reploids. Galleons are just Mechaniloids though.

>rather unpleasant
Yeah, creating people just to use them as slaves and then kill them if they prove inconvenient is a tad unpleasant.

>what other options existed?
The world got a hell of a lot better after Neo Arcadia was destroyed. How about that? Blow up Neo Arcadia and kill off all of its leadership.
>>
>>15529291
>fuccbot
>>
>>15529382
Humans weren't allowed to go outside of Neo Arcadia for one, this isn't something that started with Weil,they were also facing a energy crisis because Neo Arcadia itself was becoming to crowded
>>
>>15529550
I knew about the energy crisis issue, but I do not remember much of the issue of overpopulation being brought up, though it is unsurprising.

Keeping humans out of the wastelands was reasonable enough, the objective of Neo Arcadia was to be a safe haven to preserve humanity and reploids according to the original X's desires following the Elf Wars. Though it does seem odd that areas like Area Zero were never scouted out by the old Neo Arcadian government prior to Negies group in Z4 if it was fully capable of creating natural life without synthetic needs.
>>
>obligatory in every MMZ thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw&t=302s
>>
>>15529291
Copy X is what X wouldve turned out, had Dr. Light never locked him in the capsule for ethical tests.
>>
>>15529544
reminder that Copy X was just Ciel's donut steel of Original X
>>
Did zero really die?
>>
>>15530387
At least he and X somewhat live on in the biometals.
>>
>>15530387
Very much so, they even find pieces and bits of him on the goddamn ending screen.

You simply don't survive a falling and exploding space station when you are at the very core of the explosion/space station.

All the Biometals are merely copies made by Ciel based on what she knew of the Guardians along with X and Zero, they really are dead, she just got better at making copies that aren't murderous assholes
>>
>>15530396
>Ciel cries through the ENTIRE CREDITS
Yup, he's dead.
>>
>>15530387
They are all dead and the biometals are just emulating their personalities, even the W-Model isn't Weil, just his eternal hatred of everything imprinted on the very metal after he fused with the Ragnarok
>>
>>15530395
>>15530396
>>15530406
goddamn I knew he's dead but why do I keep asking
>>
>>15530420
It's understandable to hope otherwise.
>>
>>15530420
Subconscious denial perhaps?
>>
File: Elpizo3.jpg (119KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
Elpizo3.jpg
119KB, 400x345px
>>15529291
>His government wanted to execute Elpizo for accidentally seeing a record of the Elf Wars.
And that turned out to be the right call.
>>
>>15530965
Elpizo wanted to be Zero. He looks almost like zero, has a rapier(sword) for weapon and wants to be the hero.
>>
>>15530965
And making that call gave him an actual reason to seek out the Dark Elf.

Keep in mind, Elpizo didn't just want the Dark Elf because he saw it and thought it was pretty, he thought that humans had to go since all they did was oppress Reploids.
>>
File: cyber elf X ded.jpg (152KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
cyber elf X ded.jpg
152KB, 500x690px
>>15529291
Cyber X a betterer
>>
>>15529291
Copy X was an edgy twat.
>>
>>15529584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9k-cn9vHQ
https://youtu.be/EdA80qvZrgs?t=2m24s
>>
>>15531683

>>15529604
>>
File: 1494512856313.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494512856313.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
no dude mega man is the true villan , the rest are just trying to make there world a better place.
>>
Is the Neo Arcadia space tower built around the Jakob Elevator?
>>
Why didn't they throw Wiel into deep space along with Omega like they did with Sigma?

Technically they would still be alive, but they would never be coming back to Earth.
>>
>>15531906
Could be. Or Babel. Or some other unnamed elevator.

>>15531937
They wanted to be poetic about it. "You fucked up the world, so you live in it while we create a new society."
>>
>>15531839
Oh, hi Game Theory.
>>
>>15529313
>His government wanted to execute Elpizo for accidentally seeing a record of the Elf Wars.
governments do that sort of thing when someone sees something they shouldn't have
>>
>>15530396
what if he hid and repaired himself afterward?
>>
>>15531653
>quits his job and lets the world go to shit
yeah, no
>>
>>15529291
I fucking love the MMZ series, but I wish it could have been the series that was envisioned instead of the semi-compromised shit we ended up getting.

Having X5 lead into MMZ, with real X as the antagonist. That would have been rad.
>>
>>15532991
How does one hid himself from a exploding space station that is also burning up in the atmosphere and then impacts with the force of a meteor on the ground? Its amazing a part of his helmet even survived that clusterfuck
>>
>>15533022
What was the original idea aside from the real X being the villain?
>>
>>15532994
He didn't really quit his job, he used his body to seal a world ending virus/program and hoped that whoever came after wasn't a total retard and so of course they went and asked a 7 year old to build a copy of X
>>
>>15533022
I mean maybe if you hate character development and suck Zero's dick harder than an edgy teenager that might have been cool.
>>
>>15531821
Doesn't change the fact that he was an edgy twat.
>>
>>15533086
I suppose the same way you survive being blown in half and shot through the chest. Hiding yourself and repairing seems to come natural for him.
>>
>>15533368
Anon, there is a world of difference between having the lower half of your body exploded and then getting repaired by someone to being a ground zero of a city clearing explosion.

He is dead m8, let it go
>>
>>15534630
>and then getting repaired by someone
Who?
>>
>>15529604
and yet they were gonna bypass that and have copy x actually be the real X
>>
>>15531937
poetic thing I assume. it wasn't smart but then again the government let him mess with the mother elf in the first place
>>
>>15533022
X's whole point was that no matter what happened he would never lose himself. Him going evil would have been dumb
>>
>>15529291
>legs crossed
is that nigga gay?
>>
>>15534698
Its implied it was either a Dr. Light force ghost or Wily
>>
>>15534994
>>15535004
Because X5's bad end was gonna be the canon ending. Dr. Light's hologram rewritting X's memory would also remove the 30 years of ethical subroutine tests. You can see how he goes slightly mental when anyone brings up Zero in that ending.
>>
>>15530965
reploids were a mistake
>>
>>15531937
bad writing
>>
>>15533089
a genetically engineered 7 year old, why having reploids after all the maverick shit at all?, just make warhammer 40k tier humans
>>
>>15533089
And who made Cyber Elf X fuck off forever? Did someone made him do it at gunpoint or what? They could have easily built him a new body for his to inhabit. Hell, even if that somehow was not possible, he could have easily stayed anyway in an advising position or something.

X pussied out, he said fuck it I'm out and left everyone to solve the mess caused by his disappearance. I don't blame him because after hundreds of years of fighting I'd love to fuck off and chill out too but what he did was extremely selfish considering the remains of humanity and reploidity depended on him as Reploid Jesus.

>>15535204
Because as time went on the concept of the word Marverick diluted to the point of it being "anyone you don't like". Copy X was so off his rocker he started to call even humans Marvericks. It became a legitimate buzzword with no real meaning.
>>
>>15529291
>Copy X being portrayed as the central villain of the first game, he really was doing what was needed to preserve humanity by hunting down rogue mavericks who were more than willing to resist and kill their human creators,
This is factually wrong as Copy X was even killing humans nilly willy by accusing them of being Maverick. Did you even play the games? He was literally killing everyone and their mom over petty bullshit because in case the game didn't point it hard enough for you Copy X was an immature whiny kid given tons of power who let it go to his head because he had none of the experience or mental faculties the real X had.
>>
>>15535231
Im sure ciber X went x7 "why reploids must fight" and fuck of to be emo in space.
also good job neo arcadia got technology to make super smart blonde girls but not a more reliable copy x, also copy x should have been a figure head with a human goverment in charge, but not lets put more angst teen robots in charge
>>
>>15535091
i hope
>>
>>15535266
>also copy x should have been a figure head with a human goverment in charge
Indeed, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>15535299
Manga doesnt count
>>
>>15535299
>Using literal fanfiction to prove your point
At least use Cain as an example of humans fucking up

>I'll reproduce this robot which can ignore the laws of robotic and that no one can't fully analyze while not being a robotics expert but a paleontologist! Surely nothing will go wrong!
>>
File: MMZ3JapanArt.png (647KB, 978x582px) Image search: [Google]
MMZ3JapanArt.png
647KB, 978x582px
always loved the Zero series aesthetics, despite the big eyes and extreme youth appearance of characters
>>
>>15535347
Anon, I was jesting. That manga is absolutely retarded, but I like it for it.
>>
File: Zero-Story.jpg (52KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
Zero-Story.jpg
52KB, 600x358px
this frame is just perfect, reminds me of old robot manga
>>
>>15535356
>>15535365
Zero series had a god-tier artstyle. I'll never glass boobs babies whining. It's not the nineties anymore grandpas.
>>
>>15535377
This said, Omega not looking like X-series Zero was the biggest wasted chance ever.
>>
File: X6_zerowaist.jpg (275KB, 1199x914px) Image search: [Google]
X6_zerowaist.jpg
275KB, 1199x914px
>>15535381
personally, I never liked how toy like he looks, like the joint of his arms in pic related. Also, didn't like how bulky he looked.
>>
>>15535381
agreed, was lazy and ruined the part of the plot
>>
>>15535356
shame the artist dosen't seem to do artwork for videogames anymore, not just for megaman he had done some really neat Kamen Rider illustrations tho
>>
File: Omega.jpg (206KB, 891x800px) Image search: [Google]
Omega.jpg
206KB, 891x800px
>>15535394
Maybe but you can't tell me with a straight face that wouldn't have creamed yourself had you seen this instead of a lazy recolor.
>>
>>15535394
but is was original body, like it or not it was plot important
>>
>>15535415
That, would've been cool, yeah
>>
>>15535415
that would have been perfect, reason why I love this >>15529584
>>
>>15535415
well yeah, this looks good

>>15535419

yeah, it would've pretty great, too bad chinks are so lazy. Also, moving armor Omega in a big arena was also a wasted chance
>>
>>15535415
zero style is hit and miss with me, but i could have accepted that design with open arms
>>
>>15535252
Are we talking the original Copy X or the Mark II?
I am aware that Mark II was more than happy to kill humans alongs with reploids, but i never recalled the original Copy X as actively ordering humans killed. If you have any citation on dialogue of the original actively harming humans along with reploids, i'd appreciate it.
>>
>>15535613
Even so, is crazy enough to consider it, after all X oc donut steel is edgy as your typical sonic oc
>>
>>15535347
>>I'll reproduce this robot which can ignore the laws of robotic and that no one can't fully analyze while not being a robotics expert but a paleontologist! Surely nothing will go wrong!
The laws of robotics are proven to be dumb by the same person who introduced them. On purpose!
>>
>>15535947
I never perceived Copy X [as far as Zero 1 went at least. Copy X Mark II was a maverick right off the bat. but that might have to due with how he was redesigned by Weil] to be insanely edgy, at least if we consider the whole energy crisis that was introduced plotwise in Zero 2. He was made to be the perfect copy of the Original X, and in terms of mechanical design, Ciel made a perfect replica of the original X to give the people hope. The only flaw with this however is that Copy X immidiately isolated the most pragmatic and logical way to at least slow down the energy crisis while also fulfilling his purpose as given to him by Ciel.

If Ciel did not have the resources and intellect to create an alternate energy source, Copy X's methods were unfortunately the only real way to keep Neo Arcadia functioning for the time.
>>
>>15535231
I think what might have happened is that he didn't have the power needed to manifest himself for quite some time after sealing the Mother Elf, didn't he only appear in computer screens in the first game? And only started appearing in the second game when the clone cyber elves were made?
>>
>>15535347
>paleontologist
I still find this hilarious, even as a kid I didn't understand what the fuck was up with that
>>
>>15536276
should have stayed on one at least, instead of pussy out
>>
File: ciel_top.jpg (197KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ciel_top.jpg
197KB, 500x500px
>>15535299
>Full game never
maybe for the best, i don't want to be hurt any more by the series
>>
File: Armedphenomenonleviathan.jpg (714KB, 2089x2687px) Image search: [Google]
Armedphenomenonleviathan.jpg
714KB, 2089x2687px
requesting an image of Zero sleeping on grass, it was on the complete works but can't seem to find it
>>
>>15535528
anybody have the Zero design guy's fanart?
iirc he had similar style designs of KR Stronger and Tackle, and another piece with Evil Sailor Mercury from the toku
>>
File: INTIR-006~7-front.jpg (170KB, 695x686px) Image search: [Google]
INTIR-006~7-front.jpg
170KB, 695x686px
>>15536679
I think your talking about the cover image for the remix album Physis.
>>
>>15536727
>you will never disable zero's motor control functions and slowly slide your hand down his panties
>>
File: 57668049_p0.jpg (257KB, 470x840px) Image search: [Google]
57668049_p0.jpg
257KB, 470x840px
>>15536688
Looks like he's keeping busy.
>>
File: 44667956_p0.jpg (188KB, 570x870px) Image search: [Google]
44667956_p0.jpg
188KB, 570x870px
>>15536688
>>
>an explosion from an old and busted robot killed her and her siblings
I'm still mad over this.
>>
>>15536899
>In a series where everyone fucking explodes
>>
>>15536899
>>15536907
On the other hand, I was SUPER PISSED and then pretty amused when Phatom's explosion can kill you.
>>
Thinking on it, the world of Megaman really went to shit over time, didn't it? I mean, it starts off with Light and Wily's spat, where things are still mostly good with the occasional saturday morning cartoon villain plot by Wily, which is always foiled by Megaman. By Megaman X, the world is in constant conflict due to Maverick uprisings, all caused by a mix of Wily's last scheme which he left behind as one last "Fuck You" to everyone, as well as a shitty reverse engineering job done on X. Flash forward some more, to Megaman Zero, and most of the world has been devastated by war, and the last remnant of human civilization is run by a crazy copy of X who's willing to murder Reploids in droves, accusing them of being Mavericks, in order to deal with an energy crisis and to keep mankind living in luxury. Then he gets killed by Zero, Weil takes over, things get worse, and ultimately Neo Arcadia gets nuked. Then Zero and Weil die, and all that's left is Ciel, the survivors of Neo Arcadia as well as those who escaped Weil, and the Resistance.

Even in ZX, where things seem to be looking up, two of the leaders are batshit crazy and evil, with new battles popping up and Weil's haunted armor screwing with everyone out of sheer hatred. Ultimately by Legends humanity ends up dying off anyway. How did things get so bad?
>>
>>15536991
there is only one everlasting peace
he fights until we reach it
>>
File: WilyMegamix.png (58KB, 186x565px) Image search: [Google]
WilyMegamix.png
58KB, 186x565px
>>15536991
>How did things get so bad?
All thanks to Light because he couldn't be arsed to say "Thank you for this 1st place prize but I can't accept it unless I can share it with my partner Dr Wily who put as much effort and love as I did into the thing that I'm getting acclaimed for".

That's it. If Light hadn't been a dick and recognized Wily's work then Wily would have chilled and they'd all be living in a robotic utopia.

>>15536991
>s well as a shitty reverse engineering job done on X.
Actually, Zero is a 100% Wily original. Proven to be superior to Light's work as Zero's last sacrifice is the one and only time there's a relatively extended period of peace without any war or strife in the Megaman Universe. Reminder that Wily was right in the end and was proven to be the superior robotics expert who created the superior robot.
>>
>>15536899
>blood
>>
>>15536991
where does battle network fit into this?
>>
File: Mmz-differences.png (27KB, 361x160px) Image search: [Google]
Mmz-differences.png
27KB, 361x160px
>>15537042
Zero series Reploids have plenty of blood lad.
>>
>>15529604
The ethical test was just a test. It probably wouldn't have solved anything if there WERE any issues. The pod probably would have self destructed.
>>
File: 1492304744284.jpg (133KB, 599x730px) Image search: [Google]
1492304744284.jpg
133KB, 599x730px
>>15537043
Alternate Universe.

>tfw No Battle Network or Starforce game where Lan or Geo have to fight agaisnt the Stardroids or Ra Moon or the evil robot Duo was fighting or the Alien Robots from Rockman Strategy

>tfw no mainline game series where X and Zero have to fight the FMians and other Wave Beings or Rock fight Space Duo

Feels bad man.
>>
>>15537040
Light and Wily weren't originally partners. That was something America made up.
>>
>>15536860
I need more nakayama toru.
MORE
>>
>>15537044
I thought that was a Mazinger reference, and the blood was oil.
>>
>>15536727
Yes, always loved it, thanks
>>
>>15537043
Alternate universe where everything went perfectly right in the end and humanity along with the Navis and actual aliens achieved peace
>>
>>15537040
>Actually, Zero is a 100% Wily original. Proven to be superior to Light's work as Zero's last sacrifice is the one and only time there's a relatively extended period of peace without any war or strife in the Megaman Universe. Reminder that Wily was right in the end and was proven to be the superior robotics expert who created the superior robot.
He is talking about Cain you moron, if he had actually doen a decent job the reploids wouldn't get infected by the Zero/Sigma virus
>>
>>15537044
I honestly don't know how to feel about this change because on one hand that way too much oil/blood for the reploids but on the other hand it doesn't matter much
>>
>>15537135
>>15537785
Reploids get more and more "human" as the series goes. Culminating in ZX where Humans and Reploids becoming indistinguishable from one another and ultimately with Carbons outright replacing humanity in Legends.
>>
>>15536991
everything could be avoided if ppl stop using reploids is such a scale, sigma virus had a field day with so many machines to use
>>
File: elpx.png (1MB, 1620x870px) Image search: [Google]
elpx.png
1MB, 1620x870px
What was your reaction when Elpizo killed X?
>>
File: 8ad.jpg (427KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
8ad.jpg
427KB, 720x576px
>>15538104
this one
>>
File: 1465403304937.png (19KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1465403304937.png
19KB, 160x160px
>>15538104
oh you faggot
you fucking didn't
>>
>>15538104

They totally went with the most metrosexual villain design the artist could come up with just to make that scene sting players more than it would have otherwise lol.
>>
>>15537044
ever with the small ammount, as a kid i legit thought those were humans at first
>>
>>15536899
CRAWLL ON MY CRAWLL
>>
File: 1463092660313.png (818KB, 1600x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1463092660313.png
818KB, 1600x1217px
>>15538104
>>
>>15538537
THISS CRAWWLL WILL NOT CRAAWWWLLL
>>
File: 1476118672456.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476118672456.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>15538104
>Huge Xfag
>Zero series never clicked on me because the EX-Skills were all the same aside from the elemental properties so no real weapon variety
>Oh shit it's X's body. He can retu...
>mfw that scene happens
I don't have a hateboner for the Zero series but that shit made lose all hope.
>>
File: thisfuckingguy.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckingguy.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>15538104
>>
File: 1488244713612.jpg (104KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488244713612.jpg
104KB, 400x300px
>>15538104
>>
>>15538129
i knew elpizo was a villain from the moment he appeared in screen, was obvious
>>
>>15538559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
File: MMA14.jpg (2MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
MMA14.jpg
2MB, 1987x3056px
>>15536991
>Ultimately by Legends humanity ends up dying off anyway.
Do they? In ZX, efforts are made to render humans and Reploids indistinguishable from each other, making it so there won't be another Sigma, Copy X, Elpizo, or Weil. Maybe the Carbons in Legends are similarly neither human nor machine, and the humans on Elysium were just unmodified humans - like Master Thomas alluded to when he asked Mikhail if he knew where the original human bodies went.

Even then, the Master System has the means to clone humans. The world at the end of MML2 is a good one, where things can only get better.
>>
>>15539369
The last actual human or at least the ZX definition of human was the Master that Trigger served under and he died before the first game and before Trigger lost his memory, Trigger was also the last actual Maverick Hunter to exist
>>
>>15539412
>The last actual human or at least the ZX definition of human was the Master
Eh. Debatable. Humans in ZX have bodies that are at least partially mechanical, and they can age, get sick, and die. The Master treats these as quaint things that only Carbons experience. Seems to me like real pure humans stopped being a thing in ZX, and Carbons are the real successors of mankind.
>>
>>15539447
so instead of stop making reploids (how can reploids still being fabricated after neo arcadia got nuked is a big plothole) the nosense that would lead to carbons in legends happen...because....peace between humans and reploids, something that wasnt even the point of the games unless there was a theme of man vs machine, besides that small settlers dont trusting zero in z4 who was a small and uninportant part of the game.
>>
>>15539543
>how can reploids still being fabricated after neo arcadia got nuked is a big plothole
Because it's not some sort of ancient and lost technology? Ciel created Copy X when she was just a kid.

>peace between humans and reploids, something that wasnt even the point of the games unless there was a theme of man vs machine
Dr. Light wished for a world where humans and robots could exist in harmony. X was created to be a sentient being in his own right. Indeed, X also wanted coexistence.
>>
>>15539572
>Because it's not some sort of ancient and lost technology? Ciel created Copy X when she was just a kid.
well when the last country of the world is nuked i dont think recover that tech will be priority, granted tech was rebuild but why made the same mistake and start making reploids again

>Dr. Light wished for a world where humans and robots could exist in harmony. X was created to be a sentient being in his own right. Indeed, X also wanted coexistence.
funny how they managed it by literally turning one into the another, fact they they couldnt exist until the protocarbons were made means coexistence is impossible since there is no difference, i would love to see in zx a human pure country revolting against the masters forced mechanization
>>
>>15539628
>well when the last country of the world is nuked i dont think recover that tech will be priority, granted tech was rebuild but why made the same mistake and start making reploids again
Yeah, I mean, why would a group attempting to rebuild society want the ability to create new citizens out of scrap metal? It's just a mystery.

>i would love to see in zx a human pure country revolting against the masters forced mechanization
If anything, it'd be Master Thomas leading the pure human faction.
>>
>>15539670
>Yeah, I mean, why would a group attempting to rebuild society want the ability to create new citizens out of scrap metal? It's just a mystery.
zero virus or not, i assume a stigma against reploids would still exist, making simple robots for labor more viable
>If anything, it'd be Master Thomas leading the pure human faction.
forgot who was the bad guy of zxa but i expect a trowback to megaman classic in names, Thomas vs Albert
>>
>>15539680
>zero virus or not, i assume a stigma against reploids would still exist, making simple robots for labor more viable
Considering how Weil made life in Neo Arcadia hell for both humans and reploids, I disagree.

>forgot who was the bad guy of zxa but i expect a trowback to megaman classic in names, Thomas vs Albert
Master Albert was, Master Thomas was revealed to have ulterior motives for helping the Hunters in the secret ending.
>>
>>15539692
whatever the case, i cant see humans allowing themselves to became machines without getting something like longer lifespan, but not even that
>>
>>15535415
That Zero vs this Zero
>>
>>15535231
his body was destroyed and he couldn't sustain his cyber elf form anymore
>>
>>15535204
they already were on the way. By ZX there isn't discernible difference between Reploids and Humans.
>>
>>15535184
Well, yes. Dr. Abel was a moron who replicated super-technology he didn't completely understood without the proper debugging.
>>
>>15535347
>>I'll reproduce this robot which can ignore the laws of robotic and that no one can't fully analyze while not being a robotics expert but a paleontologist! Surely nothing will go wrong!
...I just read this hearing the Twelve Doctor's voice.
This IS a Doctor Who plot, isn't it? Except there isn't a space hobo in a blue box...
>>
>>15536991
Classic Era: Saturday Morning Cartoon
X Era: Cyber Dystopia Everything Is Getting Fucked
Zero Era: Post-Apocalypse Everything Was Fucked But There Is Hope
ZX Era: Kamen Rider
Legends: There Is No Legends 3! DESPAIR!
>>
>>15530965
Man I forgot how great the designs in Zero were. Does anyone have any artbook scans?
>>
>>15537040
Remember, Light is Hell in German!

Doctor Light, he is a Doktor Hell!

>>15537040
>Reminder that Wily was right in the end and was proven to be the superior robotics expert who created the superior robot.

Be Wily
>Creates robot with free-thought
>No morality debug whatsoever
>Becomes AN HERO of his own volition
>>
File: file.png (285KB, 421x514px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
285KB, 421x514px
>>15541842
>>15535356

My niggas.

This guys style is fantastic.
>>
>>15541834
>ZX Era: Kamen Rider
with stupid outfits that is just a black nylon bodysuit your regular jacket+boots plus a helmet and underwear so padded it looks like diapers, like what the fuck
>>
>>15541266
Why fan designs look way better than the canon ones?
>>
>>15541845
Light wants to steal photonic energy confirmed!
>>
File: 60505525_p0.jpg (193KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
60505525_p0.jpg
193KB, 551x800px
>>15541854
I wish I knew where to find his doujins.
>>
File: file.png (240KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
240KB, 666x400px
>>15541865
Wily and Juzo even look the same!
>>
>>15539447
In Rockman DASH 2 and Mega Man Legends 2 (So, both versions), it is mentioned in several ocasions that the Master was the last human, so him dying was a huge deal because it meant the collapse of the Master System.
>>
>>15529291
>was evil villian who was doing evil villianous things actually an evil villian?
Yes.
>>
>>15541869
>adult only
wait what?!
>>
>>15541884
so thats why zero had crystal boobs...to BREASTO FIYAAAA
>>
>>15541862
Wrong. That looked like zero with overgrown diapers
>>
>>15542661
implying the zero series already didnt have that
>>
>>15536957
That got me on my first playthough, actually. Wasn't expecting it.
>>
>>15542739
you arent alone on that :C , a continue after naruto bot was scrapped fortunately
>>
>>15537043
Dr.Light decided to research networking instead of robotics. Turns out it was the better route overall. Humanity achieves the Internet as a perfected information sharing system, sentient programs with emotions, and Dr. Wily even scores with a woman somehow and gets a son.
>>
>>15542763
>somehow and gets a son.
Too bad his son was born retarded, retarded with EVIL. And was so retarded that even Wily was not putting with any of his shit anymore and memory wiped him so that he stopped being retarded.
>>
>>15529331
That's very Griffithey
>>
File: zakuko1.jpg (41KB, 542x369px) Image search: [Google]
zakuko1.jpg
41KB, 542x369px
>>15542435
In addition to doing the MMZ designs and drawing mobile suits as cute girls, he draws pornographic doujins of tokusatsu characters.

I found that Sailor Merc pic dorkly chair was asking about but as such can't post it on a blue board and I think cropping it's a shame so have something worksafe instead.
>>
File: 1494923694274.png (231KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494923694274.png
231KB, 450x338px
>>15538104
>Elpizo talking about making a world for only reploids.
>>
>>15536286
My favorite explanation was that Dr. Cain was a biologist first and foremost, which in 21XX requires extensive robotics expertise because all the vegetation we see in the X games is mechanical.
>>
>>15542958
EPeeEm, pls go and stay go.
>>
>>15542974
I not to well versed with Berserk myself, but I can assume that Griffiths actions from that series have [for the moment at least] benefited the people of Midland since his return as a member of the God Hand. Had he never made the conversion into a demon, the forces of Kushan would have fully occupied Midland, destroying anything left that could possibly resist them and thrust the world into an eternal dark age. [One possibly worse than what is in the post-Egg Shaped Apostle world]

In Griffith's case, the sold the souls of his already doomed army to continue his dream. While as shitty and reprehensible as it was, in the long run so far, its proven to be nothing but a positive for the world and for the people Midland (Falconia).

Copy X was given the purpose of becoming mankinds guardian and protector, so its natural he would look for the most pragmatic and efficient way to achieve said goal, even if that meant gutting and turning his Reploid population into a temporary energy source [Granted I don't know if he would have ceased this policy had an alternate form of energy been made prior to his death in Z1]
>>
>>15542986
lol I forgot it was lewd
sorry about that
>>15541869
>Amazons
>Adult only
Uhh... Hrm. That's probably pretty interesting.
>>
>>15542763
And we are also controlling an actual grandchild of Dr. Light, which is kinda awesome.
And the second MC, the Megaman, is also his grandchild, who was digitized and memory-wiped because he was dying from cancer-like disease... Yeah... Even Battle Network, which is a lighter future, can still be pretty dark.
>>
>>15543641
This raises the question, since both universes were made by Dr.Light choosing robotics or the Internet, does Planet AM and FM exist in the main Megaman timeline?
>>
>>15543641
It was a heart related disease actually, I also think it was based on a rare real world disease
>>
File: zero butt.jpg (46KB, 488x700px) Image search: [Google]
zero butt.jpg
46KB, 488x700px
>>15543498
it's GAY
>>
>>15543855
Perhaps Duo comes from somehwere like that? And maybe the BNT Duo is a FM/AM alien
>>
>>15541869
didn't knew he did fanart of amazons too, holy shit
>>
>>15541869
I didn't have that much trouble finding it in the past
>>
File: budgetaile.jpg (63KB, 546x624px) Image search: [Google]
budgetaile.jpg
63KB, 546x624px
>>15541869

looks familiar...
>>
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60505925

Cute
>>
I wish there were good hentai doujins with Ciel.
>>
>>15544472
Sauce
>>
>>15542986
His doujins are quite few and hard to find though.
>>
File: Gray.jpg (451KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gray.jpg
451KB, 1200x1600px
Posting best replacement body
>>
>>15547242
>Model Albert
I'M STILL MAD WHAT THE FUCK
>>
I really liked how Elpis was pretty much the embodiment of every single mistake in the X series up to that point.

>Wants to kills all humans, like Sigma.
>Wants to create a world just for Reploids, like the Repliforce.
>He didn't know it, but he was corrupted by a power derived from Zero just like Gate.

It's like he's the culmination of everything that's wrong with Reploids.
>>
>>15544480
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
File: X1Ch6-21.jpg (142KB, 555x900px) Image search: [Google]
X1Ch6-21.jpg
142KB, 555x900px
>>15529291
He's alot like the real X, the difference being that he doesn't value life nearly as much as X does and is also quite full of himself.
They both wanted a utopia, they just had different ways of trying to achieve it.
>>
>>15547263
Model A could be Axl, or at least based off him. Albert, on the other hand, is an egotistic, narcissistic fuck and would've named a Biometal after himself anyway.

I also think the Grey route is better than the Ashe route, it makes more sense and has Aile in it
>>
>>15543873
>>15543855
See
>>15537051
>>
File: Snake_Eater.jpg (77KB, 350x406px) Image search: [Google]
Snake_Eater.jpg
77KB, 350x406px
>>15547988
[/spoiler]muh ideals
>>
Axl is still relevant though:

>Was a testbed for transforming reploids (like Neo Arcadia's Eight Gentle Judges)
>Albert based A-Trans off of Axl's design
>>
>>15548129
What? That one anon raised a question wether the classic timeline has their own AM/FM aliens but they never appeared there and I just said that maybe Duo is the classic version of the aliens, I'm not saying that as a fact, just a dumb theory
>>
File: 24123099_big_p16.gif (40KB, 385x515px) Image search: [Google]
24123099_big_p16.gif
40KB, 385x515px
>>15547242
Grey is pure and deserves to be happy.
>>
File: 053.jpg (396KB, 1517x2200px) Image search: [Google]
053.jpg
396KB, 1517x2200px
>Ciel creates Copy X, a perfect representation of the Original X
>Gives him a Seraph Form

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>15548009
Aile is the best.
>>
>>15530396
sadly we are never going to know how much of a copy they are, at least for biometal Z, if X could became a cyber elf, zero maybe did the same and his cyber elf form was used to make the biometal, but since anything related to megaman as a franchise is death
>>
>>15531937
IIRC, wants because society had reach a point were killing humans was "bad", you could kill or execute a reploid, but humans were a no-no, even after the shit Wiel did, they just send him away.
>>
>>15536899
they have taken worst hit, but a explosion off them? really lazy way write them off the plot, at least they re use the guradians when making the biometals.
>>
>>15548531
I always thought Model A was cute. It was funny to see it get flustered easily.

If I could use a Biometal, I would take Model H though.
>>
>>15550703
Instead of each Guardian appearing one at a time dealing massive damage to Omega, they should have had a fight cutscene like the intro level except Omega wipes the floor with each of them, giving Zero the Zenkai-boost ala X1 when X watched Zero sacrifice himself on Vile.
>>
>>15529291

Copy X was a narcissist fascist with delusions of grandeur who believed himself to be God's gift to mankind and superior to his predecessor in every possible way.

In the face of a failing economy and welfare system, rather than concentrating on solutions or having the spine to admit that a sizable chunk of the problem was due to humanity's own over-reliance on technology and opulent living standards, he chose to appeal to the human populace's more base instincts and singled out group of citizens based on race as the major source of the problem, reducing them to a lower social class and in the end outright demonizing them.

He bread hate and fear and used it to further fuel the solidification of his already considerable political powerbase to form a totalitarion state where he would be judge, jury and executioner, aided only by a circle of heavily scrutinized and never truly trusted confidants.

Basically; Copy X has all the trappings of a Hitler expy.
>>
>>15535231
>And who made Cyber Elf X fuck off forever? Did someone made him do it at gunpoint or what? They could have easily built him a new body for his to inhabit.

Nobody knew that X actually still had a consciousness existing as an elf-like being when he chose to use his circuitry as an ever shifting lock to keep the dark elf sealed away.

By the time MMZ 1 rolls around, he had barely recuperated enough of himself to manifest to Zero via nearby machinery but he get progresively better at it. That is, until his body is completely destroyed in MMZ 2 and he finds out that the whole outer-body thing only worked because he still had a body he was somehow connected to.

I.e. with the loss of his body, he is slowly dieing off for realsies and every time he spends outside of slumber eats away at more of his remaining energy and time.
>>
>>15529331
>Elpizo, while branded as a maverick under false charges to cover up what was found in the sunken library, was another case of Neo Arcadias judgement being correct. [...] Had Copy X never been killed during the events of Zero 1, his ambitions of revenge would have never come to be, saving countless lives in the future.

Maverick, i.e., Irregular, is not something that a Reploid is destined to become like a malfunction in the system. Irregular is simply a label attached to those Reploids that rise up against humanity, for whatever reason. (This is what you get when you introduce free thought, duh?)

Like most Irregulars, Elpizo started out perfectly normal. He discovered something he wasn't supposed to and was sent through hell by Neo Arcadia because of it. That's what made him snap and made him go Irregular. Odds are if Copy X hadn't been such a fascist dick and had attempted to reason with Elpizo rather than have him executed, he wouldn't have gone down that dark road.

Small history lesson:
Irregularity is not a disease or malfunction spread from Wily's virus. The virus is the major _catalyst_, but not the direct cause. What it actually does is lower Reploids' inhibitions and their capacity for rational thought, when exposed to high levels of stress, turning them feral. Wily infected Zero with it because he wanted to breed the perfect warrior to kill Rock: one capable of showing enough rational intelligence to fight tactically, but which would revert to a fucking wild animal when cornered.

Ofcourse, the reduced mental capacities and return to more base stimuli also makes infected Reploids a hell of a lot more _impressionable_ for a figurehead smooth operator like Sigma. Sigma's logic circuitry is advanced enough to retain enough of his mental faculties while his inhibitions and morals are stripped away and his ego is allowed to flow free, to become a real danger that way. (Yep; Cain building the better bot actually MADE - THINGS - WORSE !!)
>>
>>15550906
Why didn't X put himself in a holo-capsule like Dr. Light?
>>
>>15551101
Now _that_ is the million dollar question.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.