[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tequila

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3502.png (303KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.png
303KB, 576x432px
Screw year of the gm, when will it be year of objectively best gundam?
>>
>>15527927
that gundam is racist you nigger
>>
>>15527927

The year when Mexico and Japan's foreign relations departments buddy up and hire Sunrise to make a short OVA about Tequila Gundam. Like those tourism promotion drive commercials sponsored by a government about their nation.
>>
File: Yuki.png (57KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki.png
57KB, 320x320px
>>15527957
Brown skin here.
Your friend sounds like a fucking pussy who probably belches "mexican Pride"
tequila Gundam is the tits and Space Colony Neo Mexico is amazing.
>>
>>15527927
The mustache makes the face look pretty cool. It doesn't really resemble a mustache, more like a layer on the faceplate like F91.

>>15527957
From experience, it seems that Mexican-Americans are more prone to get offended over stuff than actual Mexicans living in Mexico.
>>
>>15527959
He doesn't belch that shit, he's actually pretty chill
It's just that he was having a rough week/month/existence
He's kinda like a Mexican American Al Bundy
>>
File: 6a2.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
565KB, 600x610px
>>15527957
show him this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1SiveWVIIo
>>
>>15527957
Did you show him something like the Nether Gundam for reference?
>>
>>15527972
Yep, showed him numerous G Gundam designs
He felt better afterward
Hope you guys didn't mind that I deleted my posts about him
Didn't want to derail the thread away from /m/ material
>>
>>15527976
that and I didn't want to make it seem that he overreacted than he really did
It more about how he would react and I didn't want to make it seem like he actually sperged out or shouted or is one of those Mexican pride kind of people who hates white people
He was just baffled, annoyed, and confused
>>
>>15527927
The big sombrero holding additional vulcans might be a good feature, because on the rare occasion vulcans are used they usually kick a lot of ass.
>>
>>15527994
While I'm here I'd like to propose that sombrero-heads be made a feature of all GMs moving forward, and if successful then all grunt designs in general.
>>
>>15527942
cause of its sombrero?
ill admit some of the designs in this can be nationally charged but i dont think any of them are outright racist
>>
>>15527927
Defeating him in the Gundam fight was enough, i think deporting the pilot back to space was uncalled for by Domon
>>
File: JointronAd.jpg (122KB, 785x545px) Image search: [Google]
JointronAd.jpg
122KB, 785x545px
that's not even the most racist thing japan has done to mexico
>>
>>15528009
yeah it's more like epcot if they were robots
>>
File: managergundam.jpg (61KB, 331x400px) Image search: [Google]
managergundam.jpg
61KB, 331x400px
>>15527927
When Manager Gundam builds the wall and makes Neo Mexico pay for it.
>>
>>15528501
Epcot is actually pretty legit, the various attractions and decorations of the "nations" are actually like decided by the embassy connected to those countries, its why like certain countries dont participate in the light show, and the places are staffed by member of an exchange program FROM that country.
last time i was at Epcot an employee helping people onto trams told me and my family all that and its super interesting
>>
>>15529458
This is true and from what I understand each incoming new Ambassador must inspect the pavilion and make recommendations to Disney. Disney is not in the business of offending people. Not foreigners, anyway.
>>
>>15529458
>>15529471
>>15528501
that said i always figured that the reason for the designs of a lot of the Gundams in G were a sense of deliberately exaggerated national pride
so that when people see the Gundam with the cactus armor and sombrero, or the Gundam with the samurai armor and rising sun pack, or the Gundam with the zulu sheild and spear in a tunic. people will see it and go "hey thats Mexicos/Japans/Africas Gundam!"
i always figured that the Gundams in the first few Gundam Fights were much more militaristic and plain in design and slowly became more nationalistic and out there as it went on
but thats just me speculating
>>
>>15529458
>an employee helping people onto trams told me
>transportation CM
you might as well cite That Kid Who Says His Dad Works For Nintendo
>>
>>15527942
Mexican here. Jodete, Tequila is the best Gundam and should represent my country instead of some faggot bird eating a god damn snake.
>>
>>15529837
this
>>
>>15527960
>From experience, it seems that Mexican-Americans are more prone to get offended over stuff than actual Mexicans living in Mexico.
This is a fact. We almost lost Speedy Gonzalez because of whiny CHIs when in reality, he's extremely popular here.
>>
>>15528500
See, this is the thing, dubs anon... How is this racist? It really seems like something Mexican Americans would throw a shitfit over because everything is apparently racist and sexist over in the UDñS.
>>
>>15529861
*US. Did my phone threw a shitfit?
That said, remember the "mexican" transformers in Beast Wars II? They were also somewhat popular within ani/m/e circles in my city way back then.
>>
>>15529861
mostly because they're drunk party boys that's more of a bother than help to the rest of the team. basically you can be a positive stereotype (think honorable japanese samurai) then there's the negative stereotype (the french are cheese eating surrender monkeys) and the show chose to give the jointrons the bad one.
>>
>>15527942
So is drinking milk and pressing your fingers together.
>>
>>15530027
>italian cop does good cop/bad cop routine with a pizza instead of a coffee
C'mon, that was hilarious.
>>
>>15529837
I thought Speedy Gonzalez was y'all's national mascot?
>>
File: C_j7EFtUwAAZaKt.jpg (294KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C_j7EFtUwAAZaKt.jpg
294KB, 1200x900px
next gundam fight needs to be a lucha themed MF
>>
>>15527960
Mexican here, It's more like we don't give a shit about it. We do the fucking same.
>>
File: Harbringer.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Harbringer.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>Best Gundam for a year
But best Gundam already has a month dedicated to it
>>
>>15530412
I actually made that in gundam breaker 3
>>
>>15530412
big zam doing lucha things
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.