[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME
>>
thanks metroplex
>>
>>15527163
>has an entire city inside of him

slut
>>
>>15527163
Those games were good at getting the message of "these fucking retards are destroying their whole planet with this stupid war" across
>>
File: metroplex.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
metroplex.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>ps3 version is on sale but the ps4 version isn't
Wtf Sony
I suppose the online is long dead, eh?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Combaticons got the best levels

>tfw no beast wars nostalgia game like this
>>
>>15527722

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXH9wVLHV5M

Beast Wars Nostalgia is plenty strong.
>>
>>15527291

Hell yeah, even the trailers did a great job conveying it as this big horrible, miserable thing that couldn't be stopped because they just... wouldn't stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E358n7pcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyW5KMMDjZw
>>
>>15530774
>>15527291
Honestly, these games are the reason why I hold that transformer movies could be some great scifi. Like, "winner of awards and oscars" level almost.

But we got bayformers. I just hope sometime in the next decade Hasbro just decides to reboot the whole thing.
>>
>>15532935
>Bayformers still outsell almost everything
>Bay has 14 more movies planned
>a Bumblebee spinoff is in the works currently
>I just hope sometime in the next decade Hasbro just decides to reboot the whole thing.
Sure, buddy.
>>
>>15532954
I mean, lots of people are beginning to grow tired of the bayformer movies.

I'll bet you my left foot and an ounce of salt that transformer-fatigue is going to take place at some point in the next eight years.

But yes, just me wishing I guess. I write this screenplay to imagine a world where transformer movies are good and make sense.
>>
File: tumblr_mo1bo2Xlpq1stb6fao1_500.gif (466KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo1bo2Xlpq1stb6fao1_500.gif
466KB, 500x281px
>>15530774
>"The hands of the many will join us one..."
>While Bruticus is forming.
Holy shit.
>>
>>15530774
>IT AIN'T ME starts playing
no matter how hard they try, they will never make Transformers as hard as even Beast Wars was
>>
>>15532935
Consider checking out the comics. They have some good stuff there since they have already moved beyond the war.

Starscream trying to rule Cybertron and build his empire while shit just keeps happening is fun.
>>
>>15533485

Starscream and Windblade are the Al and Peg Bundy of TFComis

really that hsit is awesome

along with grandpa megs managing to be an autobot
>>
>>15527604
Planet X needs to make this toy, but I expect it to be the same size as their Trypticon.
>>
>>15527722
BRUTICUS ONLINE

READY
FOR
ACTION
>>
File: qiFGNvk.jpg (284KB, 874x662px) Image search: [Google]
qiFGNvk.jpg
284KB, 874x662px
>>15533623
They really are.
>>
>>15532957
I've heard much ado about the movies only really being popular in China anymore, and with China coming up with its own movie studios, Hollywood is quickly becoming irrelevant

No idea about how well the toylines themselves do, though. I certainly don't purchase movie-based toys because the aesthetic for them has always been shit and I have no idea what people see in them.
>>
>>15532965

I still geek out over that song from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LALfYOMk6c
>>
>>15533694

>Married with... Camien!
>>
>>15533723
>with China coming up with its own movie studios, Hollywood is quickly becoming irrelevant
first it was a hundred years of Hollywood accounting being no match for three thousand years of Chinese accounting, now this

I love how sucking off China crashed and fucking burned for them.
>>
>>15533694

this has to be the best shit that IDW puilled of with TF in years since Galvs II and his full on Coke Tony Montana persona
>>
>>15533723
>with China coming up with its own movie studios,

They still have a long way to go. Their first attempt at a international blockbuster, the Matt Damon Wall movie bombed.

>No idea about how well the toylines themselves do

Hasbro generally makes more money from tfs in movie years.
>>
>>15536505
Starscream has a waifu now?
>>
>>15537882
>Hasbro generally makes more money from tfs in movie years.
Well this is natural because they're running an extra line concurrently with lines they have running in non-movie years. I'd like to know how the movie lines compare with the other ones.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.