[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken Blade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 764329864.png (665KB, 1271x354px) Image search: [Google]
764329864.png
665KB, 1271x354px
Of all of the very odd design choices for the animation, why did they decide to cut the fight between these two? It seems like the climax was supposed to fill in for this, but even if you think about it you can see that's a dumb idea. Why did they cut the best fight, /m/?
>>
>>15527003
>they cut Rygart's insane laughter after he kills the general and dedication to Girge

They fucked the OVA up really bad, it missed a lot of key moments
>>
>>15527012
Can't notice if they messed anything up if you don't read the source material, which I never do.
>>
>>15527003

I haven't read more than a couple of chapters of the manga since I find the guy's art very hard to follow, but neither of those are the main character so I have to wonder why you think the climax of the animation was supposed to be a fight between two secondary characters that presumably didn't involve the main character, at least as a focus?
>>
>>15527022
I'm calling it the climax because it was the fight that received the most animation, but really as a final fight it was not an interesting fight to watch compared to everything else that was around. By comparison the climax makes no sense.
>>
>>15527021
You do notice something is off, Borcuse's laughing fit before he dies feels extremely off in the animated version because they didn't set up Girge's death the same way as the manga.
>>
>>15527003
Needed to make more time for Sigyn ass shots
>>
>>15527003
Honestly though, the manga went downhill the moment Girge died while a faggot like Zess is allowed to live.
>>
File: delphine cqc.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
delphine cqc.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>15528090
more like the manga went downhill the moment the author tried to do international politcs, because that orlando conflict is far too hard to follow.

Still hoping break blade gets into SRW.
>>
>>15528090
It went downhill when Rygart's brother turned out to not actually be dead.
>>
>>15527003
Because limited screentime/budget?
>>
>>15528090
What do you have against Zess?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buPQir3Yfh0
Psychotic Ender Wiggin vs psychotic Mazer Rackham
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.