[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Warrior Baldios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1493249394397.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493249394397.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
How'd you find it?
>>
Only saw the movie and liked the ending. Has the TV show ever been subbed?
>>
>>15526218
Only the first few episodes, due to the folks subbing it retiring
>>
Wasn't there news of a blu-ray release of the series almost a year ago
Are there any updates?
>>
>>15526393
It came out near the end of 2015.
>>
It strikes me as something Discotek might take a crack at. I mean, shit, they're releasing Goshogun in its entirety with subs.
>>
>>15526451
>Discotek might take a crack at. I mean, shit, they're releasing Goshogun in its entirety with subs.
Thank fucking god.
>>
>>15526451
I could see it. I mean, there was a VHS dub for the movie back in the day, right? That's the kind of justification they can use.
>>
>>15526451
>It strikes me as something Discotek might take a crack at. I mean, shit, they're releasing Goshogun in its entirety with subs.
by the by, the movie is coming out in June, and the series itself likely won't be long afterward
>>
>>15526484
In other tangentially related news, they recently picked up Marmalade Boy (farewell, Tokyopop release) and the old Wizard of Oz anime (causing Live-Evil to drop their project).

As always, that company is on fire.
>>
Makes me wonder if discotek will sub Toei Getter/G, God Sigma and Jeeg.
>>
>>15526512
Middle one is a tough call, but the vintage toy did get released in the US.
>>
>>15526512
It'd be remiss of them not to do Toei Getter since they've done the Getter OVAs as well as Toeizinger. It's kinda weird that they haven't announced it already. Jeeg is less certain, but again, it's a Dynamic Pro work. Who even knows with God Sigma?
>>
>>15526520
If they can do Gaiking, Then they can do any Dynamic Pro show/movie they feel like.
>>
Does anyone know if there are any BD rips out there
>>
Good soundtrack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud9tcI5AyCU
>>
Heard about it from a friend of mine, looked into it more and watched the whole thing raw but also watched the movie too
>>
>>15526161
BLUE BLUE
>>
>>15527760
BLUE FIXAAAA
>>
>>15526161
Still waiting for subs but really wanna see it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2doBwNhDM
>>
>>15528704
Why?
>>
>>15532031
Probably because watching it raw doesn't feel the same. Sure, you could infer the context of some events if you have enough passive familiarity with Japanese dialogue, but one would miss the finer specific points.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.