[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /m/ like Atom so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Does /m/ like Atom so far?
>>
>>15525254
I like it, it's cute and comfy, but I can see /m/ people getting bored with it.
>>
>>15525255

Yeah, it's a little boring at times, but it's got a down-to-earth, easy-going atmosphere (at least for now) that's a nice change of pace.

I haven't read the manga, so I don't know if things go south soon.
>>
Yeah, t's really comfy. Pretty much an /m/ slice of life.
>>
Its enjoyable but I don't think there's much to discuss (or shtipost) so threads are dead.
>>
>>15526429
We should discuss how cute Ran is
>>
>>15526598
Also what is her problem that speaks so quitely in general
>>
>>15525254
Goddamn mokotos tits make me feel like a prepubescent boy everytime shes on screen
>>
>>15526783
She's completely mute in the manga. Her speaking is anime-only thing.
>>
>>15525254
Yeah it's alright. Wonder if it'll lead to an actual Astro Boy series in the end provided it does good enough.
>>
File: a sad astro.jpg (17KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
a sad astro.jpg
17KB, 500x456px
>Good animation
>Great characters
>Good story so far
>Attached to one of the biggest name in anime
>>>>>Goes completely unnoticed everywhere, no one ever acknowledges it even exists outside of the rare thread on /m/ that gets maybe 10-15 unique IPs to post struggling to keep it alive before 404'ing before reaching the bump limit
Please tell me it's at least doing fine in Japan, it'd be a shame if it was doomed to be completely ignored.
>>
>>15525254
The first 3 episodes nearly put me to sleep.
>>
File: Atom-The-Beginning-manga.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Atom-The-Beginning-manga.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
>>15526598
She's a slob
>>
File: 1445220695206.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445220695206.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>15528159
>Atom
Picked the fuck up. I'm sure it's doin well anon. Keep the faith.
>>
>>15528159
At least the manga is distributed in France and Canada, as far as I know.
>>
>>15526790
This.

Still waiting for R-18, Pixiv, god dammit.

>>15527950
How did Young Black Jack do?

I just wish they did Pluto already. MAPPA, by the way, please.
>>
>>15526783
It's moe autism, it's cute.
>>
>>15525254
I like it, but I just wish they get over SoL and get into developing the story.

>>15528159
You and me both man. I would like to see more
quality Atom/Astro projects in the future. Would love an adaptation of Pluto.
>>
>>15528159

Its fated to be just like the 2003 series, Im sorry, anon.
>>
>>15528159
I just want it to do well enough that they may think about giving Pluto an adaptation
>>
File: the world's strongest robot.jpg (240KB, 917x617px) Image search: [Google]
the world's strongest robot.jpg
240KB, 917x617px
>>15530800
>>15530747
It's kinda baffling that more of Urasawa's work didn't get anime adaptations. I was under the impression that he was fairly popular and the Monster anime was well received. I know 20th Century Boys had a live action movie trilogy but that usually doesn't stop anyone from making an anime also, and I would really like to see either it or Pluto get an anime.
>>
>>15530813
Maybe Urusawa is like the author of Yotsuba& and doesn't like his works into Anime or like Ushio and Tora that took like 20 years to get an adaptation.
>>
>>15525254
It's good but the way they present the story is pretty boring in my opinion.

It's just flat all over, no excitement like the opening sequence showed.
>>
>>15530844
Ushi to Tora has two adaptions already though. The recent one was the second.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.