[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /m/ hate this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-05-13-23-32-30.png (997KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-13-23-32-30.png
997KB, 1280x720px
I'm currently watching it.
>>
The answer is always yes.
>>
/a/ and /m/ both liked it we had a lot of threads.

There was an autistic spammer against it though
>>
Yeah, I fucking hate that you're currently watching this.
>>
I hate you for not watching until now.
>>
File: SICKGRAPPLE.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
SICKGRAPPLE.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>15524712
I watched 17 episodes and enjoyed the robots a lot. I liked the fish out of water stuff a lot. I even liked the girl. I just wish there was a bit less SoL
>>
>>15524712
Is it anime?
Then yes, we hate it.
Is it manga?
Then yes, we'll hate it too.

But not if it's obscure. Then we love it. That's how we feel good about ourselves. Can't like what everyone else is liking, right?
>>
>>15524728
>/a/ and /m/ both liked it we had a lot of threads.
Cool lie bro
>>
>>15524869
Speak of the devil...
>>
i enjoyed it, hope to see more of it seeing how it ended, i do agree with the SoL, a little too much of it though i wouldve been fine with it if the purple hair girl did less of her pouty 'dont wanna fight no more' nonsense . i liked french weebo girl though and sebastian was cool. also i dig the fish out of water stuff alot, that was great.
>>
The douchebag with the headband was annoying but I enjoyed the show as a whole.
Sebastian should be dead but I don't care.
>>
Is this the best recent mech anime?
>>
It depends how much you like the shitty annoying retarded classmates instead of the cool interesting sci fi alien war and samurai demons stories

Clearly I don't care for them at all
>>
what show is this?
>>
File: KURO_6_116.jpg (96KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
KURO_6_116.jpg
96KB, 900x506px
>>15527870
Kuromukuro
>>
>>15524712
Overall it was a fun show, I liked it. Sci-fi and mecha part of it was decent, even though I found designs kinda ugly, highschool slice-of-life part was pretty boring, but MC delivered some The Visitors type comedy.
>>
I liked this show a lot, especially the SoL stuff and the ending. Ken's culture shock was generally well-written and funny and I liked fujo teacher a lot too.
>>
I loved it
>>
>>15525106
>Sebastian should be dead
Fuck you
>>
>>15524712
I found it to be excellent
>>
>>15524712
From the threads I saw, both /m/ and /a/ actually enjoyed it.

S2 WHEN? The Effies are still out there.

>>15525106
That guy cannot die. He dies only to come back with a beard and a shitload of explosives set around in various places.
>>
>>15524848
>That running animation

That looks awful. That's probably one of my biggest gripes with using 3D models: They never look like they've got any weight to them. Traditional drawn animations can hide it better.
>>
>>15529097
They don't have weight there because they are literally manipulating gravity, more than once they fight on top of a lake while jumping and sliding on it
>>
>>15529097
>That looks awful
felcher gundam looked worse and it aired at the same time, CGI mechs need to happen more.
>>
File: 1388728791972.jpg (84KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
1388728791972.jpg
84KB, 850x700px
>>15524712
What is it?

It looks neat
>>
>>15524712
The people who didn't like it failed to understand that it was a SOL with mecha elements.
>>
>>15529548
Ask Netflix.
>>
>>15524712
I enjoyed, just wished they didn't focus so much on the SoL stuff and there was more mecha action as I found the designs to be really interesting and wished they had more time to shine
>>
>>15529097
>They never look like they've got any weight to them
Not true, but generally yeah.
>>
>>15529097
>They never look like they've got any weight to them.

I mean, in this show that's the point. They're literally manipulating gravity to make them weigh shit all.

They can walk on water, for instance, despite those tiny feet.
>>
>>15524712
I liked it.
>>
OP here

I just finished it

When will new episodes be released?
>>
>>15524712
what is it?
>>
>>15533460
Efi dorg
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.