[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we top the Big Bang Punch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: bigbang.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
bigbang.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
How do we top the Big Bang Punch?
>>
>>15522779
I would have liked it better if it didn't turn gold with "Magical Zeus Powers." But it was still the best thing about Shin Mazinger, since on the whole that shows was trash.
>>
>>15522779
Mazinger Zero turning the entire universe into a fist and causing a literal big bang punch
>>
>>15522779
Make a Mazinger series that doesn't flop
>>
TWO Big Bang Punches.
>>
Big Bang Fist Bump between Mazinger and Great Mazinger
>>
>>15522779
Final Dynamic Special with Emperor G, ZERO, Gren Giga and Linebarrel Getter
>>
>>15522779
>literally just a ripoff of Giga Drill Breaker
>not topped at a base
>>
>>15522779
Attach it to Belcross
>>
>>15522779
An official crossover OVA between Mazin Emperor, Mazinger ZERO and Getter Arc.
>>
>>15522779
Great turns into a sword
>>
>>15522779

Not gonna lie if I had bought one of those it'd be pitching the finger 24/7
>>
>>15522894
And Grendizer turns into an axe.
>>
>>15522834
>>15522839
And then the two fists attach to the arms of a huge Mazinkaiser variant that Kouji and Tetsuya co-pilot.
>>
>>15522938
They get trapped in a pocket dimension until they break themselves out MazinGoatse style
>>
>>15522935
No. Grendizer turns into a shuriken.
>>
>>15522856
Giga Drill Break was the same as Hell and Heaven though, and it's not like TTGL did anything "first."
>>
>>15522783
This. The concept is amazing and it's dope how they managed to engineer the scrander to look like both devil wings and a thumb for a tail, that just turns into a giant fist.

But they had to ruin its full potential by making it gold and shiny, followed by dashing over the impact scenes just to show off a golden shockwave. It's not terrible, but it really just should not happen every damn time.
>>
>>15522856
>>15523085
Actually all of these are just clones of God Bird which is just a ripoff of Grandasher
>>
>>15522779
Big Gang Bang Punches
>>
What if Mazinkaiser turned into a fist and attached itself to GaoGaiGar's left arm and they performed Heaven and Hell with the Goldion Hammer?
>>
File: dynamic fire.png (2MB, 2524x1782px) Image search: [Google]
dynamic fire.png
2MB, 2524x1782px
>>
>>15522779
>Gunbuster turns into a giant foot
>Ultra Inazuma Kick
>>
Will we ever get a proper female Mazinger with a signature attack "Rockette Punch"?
>>
>>15522779
The time Zeus did it without Mazinger was better.

>>15523122
>Grandasher

Considering Giga Drill Break was brought up, it's funny, because that one's clearly just Choudenji Spin.

Regardless, if we're doing the "all ramming finishers are the same", isn't Shine Spark the origin for the most part?
>>
>>15524170

But did WWII Japan do "Sure-Kill Ramming Finishers" first with kamikaze strikes
>>
>>15522839
Someone please hire this man.
>>
>>15522783
Go back to Mexico, Pedro
>>
>>15522783
>that shows was trash
Woah, the actual, original Spic has returned
Literally the orign of the meme. Commit Sudoku Toei-fag
>>
>>15524176
I have no reason to believe Japanese pilots didn't say "KISATSU! FARRINGU FAIAAAAA" as they went to wherever Shintos go
>>
>>15522779

We kinda already did with the 100 fist version
>>
>>15524978

Shinto afterlife is pretty shitty. It's basically like the neutral version of the underworld in Greek mythology, where you're just a ghost hanging around other ghosts in a big gray field and nothing of note happens. Though if your family prays to your grave enough, you might become an ancestral protector or some shit.
>>
>>15524989
So basically
>everything is kami
The laziest mythology.
I vaguely remember something in Shōgun where a character died and there was this huge death party for them where no one was supposed to emote, and there were some gates involved, but it didn't matter which gate it was the soul passed through?
>>
>>15524992
>The laziest mythology
Not really
>>
>>15524989
Isn't that kind of like Bleach's soul society though? Everyone just kind of chills... just like in real life
>>
>>15524989
Must be really fun when you end up being a Yokai though.
>>
>>15524989
Some native and indigenous people also have "well this sucks ass" as a feature of the afterlife. I think one southwestern one is "you are a spooky skellington living in a run down village and enjoy eating food by smelling it. Also you gamble or something?"

One island people believes your soul goes to live in the armpit of a gigantic old woman. It is smelly and unpleasant. Oog.

Yeah, really, it sucks that much.
>>
>>15523106
I dislike the Zeus angle as a whole. I think the concept could have worked but something about it's execution was very lacking.
>>
>>15522779
Final Mazin Nova:

like Kaiser Nova, but destroys, yet recreates, the entire universe; a literal big bang.
>>
>>15526004
But where's the Punch
>>
>>15526007
A punch isn't necessary to prove the infinite power of the Mazin.
>>
>>15526020
Can't top big bang punch without a bunch buddy
>>
>>15526022
*punch
>>
>>15526022
OP didn't specify what kind of move should top the BBP.
>>
>>15525816
To be fair, it does make sense. If life can suck as much as it does, why shouldn't the afterlife?
>>
>>15524989
>Shinto afterlife is pretty shitty.
And that's why it was completely replaced by the Buddhist one almost immediately after Buddhism was introduced to Japan.
>>
>>15524166
>not rockette slap
bonus point if the female pilot is angry and ashamed
>>
>>15522839
needs to be called Big Crunch Punch
>>
>>15526613
Don't see why, but whatever floats their boats I guess.
>>
guys guys

wait a second

what if
we make a robot
but it actually isn't a robot?
>>
>>15526866
What if we made a robot that could be a Devil or a God?
>>
>>15526873
BAAN IIIII TAAAAAAP
IN YO SOOOOOOOOO
MAJIN GOOOOOOO
>>
BIGGER Bang Punch!
>>
>>15523139
man that island turned mech that Dr Hell used there needs to show up in a SRW game some day as a boss

>>15524989
>>15525816
>>15526613
yeah the afterlife sucking in so many early faiths definitely explains one of the reasons why Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism all tended to displace whatever religions they encountered, having a good afterlife and/or the chance for another life period is very appealing in comparison
>>
>>15522779
Give it boxing gloves.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.