[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My top of Kamen Rider Heisei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Here is my list of Kamen Rider series that I've seen.
Before I had only seen super sentai but I decided to start seeing Kamen Rider, I started by Kuuga and went in chronological order. The Top is in order of the series that I liked more for the series that I liked less, the series that are in the last positions do not mean that I did not like it, I just liked less but until today I have not seen a series that I found bad.
>>
1) Gaim - Probably the best-written Kamen Rider series, with multiple twists and complex characters, even Kouta not being one of my favorite characters, and some Riders could be better used or Mai who was not one of the best female characters, but Central plot made me love the series, every episode happened something and everyone was surprisingly great, even enjoyed the end, I know it was controversial, but it made perfect sense with the story. The series may not have had some of the most charismatic protagonists but all the complexity of various characters and their various twists and turns made this series one of the most fun to watch Mitchy was one of Kamen Rider's most well-written character, I liked his development and even liked the end of it, he having to learn to live with what he did and everyone treating him well, even though he thought he did not deserve it, Takatora was a Good character I liked the end of it, because Kouta bringing him life to take care of Mitchy makes perfect sense, it would be something that Kouta would do, Ryoma was a very nice and complex character, Yoko was very charismatic But the character had some problems in the way she was written, all the fact that her goal was to follow The king of the world and his inexplicable attraction to Kaito that while it was fun was also a very confusing character and in the end it seemed that he liked to lose to Kouta, in fact individually He and Kouta were not very good characters, what made them great and fun to see was how Were related and how each influenced the other, surprisingly Zack even though not appearing much was one of my favorite characters in the series, the Over lords in the end were not important, but it was a good thing because what was important in the series was the relationship of human characters to each other, their ideological struggles that mattered.
>>
The series while not having villains or the more charismatic protagonists had one of the most engaging and complex story and that's why I enjoyed it so much.

2) Drive - In the beginning I did not expect to like the series so much, but from the twenty began a series of episodes that made her become one of my favorites, Shinnosuke was a good protagonist, I loved the whole story that had about his father , I did not expect to like Go and Chase so much when I started the series, but all his developments were great and Go at the end of the series that looked like the real hero, his whole story with Banno was great, the Roidmudes to my surprise as the Series developed were very nice characters and their deaths were very sad but good scenes. What really surprised me was how much I liked the Special Investigation Unit, I did not expect to like them so much, even though there were several comedy scenes they had, they also had several exciting scenes, they became some of my favorite supporting cast by Kamen Rider.
>>
3) Agito - One of my favorite series, it's like an improved version of Kuuga, Shouichi is one of my favorite protagonist of Kamen Rider, of course all the other characters are great too, Hikawa and Ashihara are great characters, even though Ashihara Only bad thing happened to him in the series, everyone who approached him died. The series until it took a long time to really start, but starting from episode twenty she became great and that's where it really started , Made me like the series was their complex characters and how they acted, the police while it was not as good as Kuuga had Ozawa who was a great character and loved his scenes with Hojo, he was a character that several times I hated , But in the end I even liked the character (it was a well written version of Kusaka) I liked that at the end of the series it was implied that he stayed with Ozawa, Mana was surprisingly charismatic and I liked her and her scenes. I do not have much to talk about anymore I just loved the show.

4) Ryuki - The war between the Riders made this series one of my favorites, Shinji, Ren, Kitaoka, Asakura were great characters, very charismatic and all the other characters had their own motives to fight, it was a series that Which relied heavily on the relationship between the characters, even with a confusing ending that did not explain several things I really liked the series, the end of Yui was very sad, she was one of the best female characters in the franchise, of course there are the reporters, they were useless, Reiko should To have discovered about the war well before, but in the end she and the others were of no avail. Even with some problems in the end, thanks to their complex characters (Asakura were not quite complex, but did not need to be) and their bittersweet finale made this series one of my favorites.
>>
5) OOO - I loved the series, the relationship of Eiji and Ankh was great, the development they have made it my favorite double of Kamen Rider. Data and Goto were also a good pair, I loved the Greeds and the message of the series, Hina even not appearing much I liked her scenes with Ankh and her doubts about what to do. Even without a great story the characters made me love the series, mainly because of Ankh.
6) Kiva - I loved the series, even with some problems it had in history, I think people exaggerate when they talk about their defects, of course the Arm Monsters should have had more prominence. The characters of the past were more charismatic than the present: Otoya, Jiro, Yuri and Maya are the best characters in the series, the relationship between them must have been one of the most complex of the franchise, the characters of the present did not have the same charisma And development than those of the past but I did not expect Taiga to become such a good character in the series, he had a good development. The time travel was not as bad as people speak, it was important for Wataru's development and gave good scenes. I was saddened by Mio's death, but it was important for the development of Wataru and Taiga (I hope she will be revived in the future), I thought there was missing an episode about Taiga's relationship with Shima. I felt sorry for Yuri, she was much better than her daughter, I really did not like Megumi, but Maya was also a great character, actually Maya and Yuri were the best characters in the series.
>>
The love triangle of the past was fun, I loved Yuri's conversations with Maya about love, for example, Maya's scene asking why Yuri would save Otoya after he betrayed her feelings, Yuri then tells her that she loves him, that This is love, which makes Maya think what love is; The scene of Yuri ending with Otoya and the last scene of both interacting are some of my favorites in the series. Yuri and Maya have the best development of the series, so they are my favorite characters of the series.

7) Blade - The Kamen Rider series with one of the best finals, Kenzaki and Hajime were good characters, their development was great, Tachibana and Mutsuki were sometimes annoying but not terrible characters, they had their moments and good development, I liked it Of the central story of the series, the war to become the dominant species, the series did not have a great villain but did not need, what was important was the relationship of the characters to each other, even being a very simple series, but with its grand final made the Series be great and without many flaws.
>>
8) Kuuga - The series looked more like a police drama than a children's series of super heroes, Godai was a great protagonist, his relationship with Ichijo was great, one of the best pairs of Kamen Rider, of course all the other characters are also well Developed, all the cops are great characters, the Gurongi had some really macabre and heavy scenes, it was like watching a police series fighting against serial monsters killers, but I still did not like the end of the series, N-Daguva-Zeba was not a character The series did not have a complex story, but it did not need to, the cases against the Gurongi were great,and it was the characters that carried the series, all are great and With their own stories and developments.

9) Faiz (555) - Takumi and Kiba were great characters and had a great relationship, the Orphonochs Rouge Were many charismatics, in fact the relationship between the characters in the series is quite entertaining, even with some misunderstandings, Kusaka must have been one of the characters that I most hated of the franchise Mihara was not important, practically an extra.Even with a bad end, with no sense of termination, I loved the series because of the various characters that I found very charismatic.
>>
10) Ghost - I liked the series more than I was expecting, of course there are several problems, such as the search for the Eyecons that was initially very fast, the ghosts they needed to be real characters, they needed more attention, Being in the series, Makoto should have a bigger importance in the end because of the Deep Specter Ghost Eyecon. I felt that something was missing in the story, but even with these problems I liked the series, Akari is a great female character, the series is never stopped, there is always something that changes the status quo, the development of Makoto and Alain are great , They make the series worth it, I really enjoyed the World of Gamma and the message of the series, I liked the Gammaizers and how they behaved like a computer, I liked that in the series almost everything had a logical and scientific explanation. Even with several problems I really liked the series

11) W - Shotaro and Philip are great characters and have one of the best relationships to each other in Kamen Rider, but the series has Akiko one of the most annoying female characters in the franchise, the Sonazaki Family were good characters, but I have to admit that they are not some of my favorite villains, what happened , felt that something was missing, it does not help that the Foundation X steals their role as final villains of the series, but the last scene of them family until it was exciting, the Cases of the week that were the highlight of the season, About Philip coming back to life while it seems meaningless, i liked it since Shotaro was so sad, it seemed even that a part of him was missing and gave a good last scene of the Sonazaki family, and Wakana deserved this scene for his development to give a perfect circle.
>>
12) Kabuto - The series has good characters, Kagami and Tendou were good characters, I liked their relationship and how they developed, especially Kagami, but the series has several problems in the script, the disappearance of Hiyori, the little use of Daisuke, he does not even appear in the final stretch, the little importance of KickHopper and PunchHopper that in addition to useless comedy scenes they were not important in the story, they did not even fight in the last episodes, Tsurugi also ended up turning comic relief, they ignore for quite a long time the fact that he was a Worm, but even so I still liked the character and his relationship with Misaki and his last episodes were great, Kagami's father should have appeared more. While I admit that the series has several problems in the script, I quite enjoyed practically all the characters and their developments.

13) Den-O - I liked the series, it was fun and funny, but it had a terrible ending, the villain did not make sense (who was Kai?), Ryotaro and the Imagins are not some of franchise's favorite characters,the best of the series was Yuto, one of the best secondary Rider, all his history, development and his relationship with Airi were great, including had one of Kamen Rider's best movies: Episode Red: Zero on Star Twinkle.

14) Wizard - The series while it was had many cases of the week and the villains were very disappointing always failing,it seemed that history did not progress, always remained in the same status quo and also the bad use of Mayu, Wiseman and his story that could have appeared before, I really liked the characters and their relationship with each other , even though they were all useless,me like more of the series than other series that I found objectively better.
>>
15) Fourze - While having a good story and well developed, I could not really like the characters, the Kamen Rider Club while legal was a bunch of useless characters who did nothing and most of the time were extras, the series is good but not did not make me care much.

16) Decade - The series while had many problems in the story and several times did not make sense, I have to admit that the four protagonists had a great relationship and in my opinion Tsukasa and Natsumi had one of the best relationship and chemistry between male and female protagonists in a Kamen Rider series, which usually does not do female characters well.

17) Hibiki - It was a good series with some charismatic characters, Asumu was the true protagonist of the series, Kiriya was an important character for the development of Asumu, I liked that in the end Asumu did not become an Oni, he wanted to make his own way, not Just imitate Hibiki. The series changed from episode 30, but not as much as people talk, Akira was put aside, she was a great character but lost her highlight in the series and the ending was a little disappointing, who were The Man and Woman? The series needed a central story, it was just character-centered episodes, should have a stronger central story

18) Amazons - First that even the episodes being larger were very slow, not much happened, in the end I felt that I did not discover anything about the company and the Amazons, was only focusing on the extermination group and the other characters without the necessary development, plus you can not understand how Haruka's head works. The series exaggerates in gore, But the central story of the series is a bit disappointing, if someone want to see a mature series, well written of truth and great personages I advise Kuuga.
>>
nice blog post, fucking moron

no one cares what you think
>>
No one gives a fuck.

I admit I did looked, just because I'm bored, but..

>blade at #7
>ghost above anything else
FUCK OFF
>>
No one gave a fuck when you posted this on reddit, even less people are gonna care about it here.
>>
Here mine, best to worst

W
Blade
Gaim
Kuuga
Drive
Agito
Ryuki
OOO
Hibiki
Den-O
Fourze
Faiz
Kiva
Kabuto
Wizard
Decade
Ghost

Not Included
Amazons 1:TBD
Amazons 2:Still Airing
Ex-Aid: Still Airing
>>
>>15522826
>go to an online forum to share views and thoughts on /m/ and /m/-related things
>tell people nobody cares about their views and thoughts on /m/ things in said forum

cool story bro
>>
tl;dr go blog somewhere else

But heres mine:

>Completed
Stronger
W
Agito
Fourze
Blade
Kuuga
V3
Black
Ryuki
Kabuto
OOO
Gaim
Faiz
Decade
Den-O
Amazon
Hibiki
Kiva
Wizard

>Watching
Skyrider
Amazons
Kamen Rider

>Dropped
>Ex-Aid
>Black RX
>Drive
>Ghost
>>
File: Poppy yellow card.webm (945KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy yellow card.webm
945KB, 1024x576px
>>15528700
>Dropped
>Ex-Aid
shit taste
>>
Best to worst, completed series only

Drive
W
Gaim
Agito
Kuuga
Amazons S1
Kabuto
Fourze
Blade
Ryuki
OOO
Black RX
Black
Decade
Faiz
Wizard

Dropped
Den-O
Kiva
Ghost
>>
>>15528332
I mean, yeah it's great you have opinions and all, but nobody here gives enough of a shit about you to read ten posts of tl;dr. Plus it makes you seem like a pretentious douche to make an entire thread about this, /krg/ is a thing you know.
If you're that desperate to talk about yourself, get a tumblr or a YouTube channel or something.
>>
File: to2_r1_400.gif (693KB, 280x198px)
to2_r1_400.gif
693KB, 280x198px
>>15528823
well, to be fair I didn't drop it cause it was bad, I enjoyed it but it just doesn't feel very KR to me, I have just enough free time to watch a couple of series and I'm more into the showa stuff. I'd say I'm putting it on hold but tbqh I'm not sure I'm gonna continue watching once it's done and the hype is gone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.