[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEAVE RUSTAL AND HIS DAINSLEIFS TO ME.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Devil Gundam Colony Form.jpg (39KB, 703x480px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Gundam Colony Form.jpg
39KB, 703x480px
LEAVE RUSTAL AND HIS DAINSLEIFS TO ME.
>>
>>15521790
So your solution to a weapon that destroys whatever it hits without fail is a giant target?
>>
>>15521803
Dude, that's the Devil Gundam in his second to last form.

You think that some pin-launchers can even affect something that is the size of a colony and can regenerate so fast that even if they do damage to it, it won't have ANY effect on it.
>>
>>15521803
>imlying a dainself can destroy something the size of a space colony.

You'd have better luck stabbing an elephant to death with a toothpick.
>>
>>15521813
>>15521822
My dad works at Sunrise, he says the Dainsleif can destroy anything it hits in one shot no matter what.
>>
File: Laughing Devil Gundam.jpg (56KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Devil Gundam.jpg
56KB, 500x374px
>>15521827
>>
File: super dainsleif.png (499KB, 1066x601px) Image search: [Google]
super dainsleif.png
499KB, 1066x601px
TRANS AM
>>
File: Devil Cumdam.jpg (671KB, 1231x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Cumdam.jpg
671KB, 1231x1162px
>>15521790
yes
>>
>Gurren Lagann Gundam

kek
>>
>>15521803
Yeah, nah... Given the capabilities of the DG Cell technology, it'd just end up with the Devil Gundam repairing itself and then replicating another version of itself shooting its own dainselfs.

Devil is easily one of the most powerful mobile weapons in Gundam.
>>
>>15521803

>shoot dainslevs at Devil Gundam
>it grows dainsleifs launchers and launches a thousand rods at earth

gg no re
>>
>>15521938
>>15521942
>Dainsleif volley pieces it's core
>The entire thing is destroyed

gg ez
>>
>>15521964
Tell us more about scoring hole-in-one shots.
>>
>>15521964
>implying rain/kyoji/ulubr isnt a sexually frustrated slut who will take in as many rods as they can penetrate her with
>>
>>15521964
Couple of questions
>How do you locate the core?
>How do you know the Dainsleifs will penetrate whatever stands between them and the core?
>What stops the Grazes from being torn apart by Gundam Heads?
>>
>>15521988
nano layered grazedium
>>
>>15521982
It's not a hole-in-one. It's a volley.
>>15521988
Look buddy, there's a reason Dainsleifs were illegal weapons, but DG Cells weren't.
>>
ITT: BUTTHURT IBOBABBYS

IBO TECH IS THE WEAKEST COMPARED TO ALL THE OTHER GUNDAM SERIES

LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>15521803
it gets better. the dainsleifs are angel killers and the target looks like a big angel
>>
>>15521994
wasnt domons dad put to death for studying dg cells? sounds pretty illegal to me
>>
>>15522005
even sangokuden?!!
>>
>>15522011
I think he was supposed to be executed but got downgraded to cryostasis.
>>
>>15521938
The Devil Gundam needs to absorb the launchers. Just assimilating the warheads will do nothing, they're just metal sticks.
>>
>>15521790
Neo granzon would rekt your anus
>>
>>15521994
Because DG cells were just invented before the start of G Gundam and nobody but Japan knew they existed?
>>
File: 90678563464596.png (993KB, 836x968px) Image search: [Google]
90678563464596.png
993KB, 836x968px
>>15521964
>>Dainsleif volley pieces it's core

Zero chances of that happening. The rods are shown that they can't penetrate very deep on impact. They'll never reach depth of the Devil's core.
>>
>>15522021
It just takes one to three Grazes to eaten before the Devil Gundam wins.

The Dainseif is going to have limit on how much armor it can pierce. It's gonna tear a long gouge internally, but the Devil Gundam probably going to tank it like a champ. Otherwise, they would have just spammed Dainslief at MAs.
>>
>>15522005
Calm down IBO rager. My posts were jokes, geez.

Or were they? Dainslief team activate your Tem Ray circuits and finish this.
>>
>>15522022

Did the Neo Granzon guest star in IBO? Well shit, I have a reason to watch it now.

>Olga, what's with him?

>That's just a smug motherfucker!
>>
>>15522012
I remember BBW so yeah, even compared to that. Lets not forget Hashmal had a low energy weak beam.
>>
>>15521964
You saw the moments when Dainsleifs actually hit a ship? They didn't completely penetrate the ship (although they did impale some MSs to them).

As anti-ship weapons, Dainsleifs are really OP, but against a colony...they'd probably deal some serious damage yet it would require a lot of them.

Devil Gundam in its Colony Form would be simply irritated to hell and back.

>Devil Gundam being in its huge-ass colony form
>Suddenly feels something
>A shitload of Grazes are shooting pins into its ass
>"Maybe if I don't do anything they'll go away?"
>Doesn't do anything and they still shoot it in the ass
>Now they are shooting it more intensively
>"THAT'S IT"
>Ariadhood was wiped out and Iok was a zombie
>>
>>15522064
nanolaminate = anti-beam

this isn't even nowhere near "how does [king crimson] work?" how are people missing that?
>>
Considering it was tanking every attacks of every other colony, including Neo America's Liberty Cannon, dainsleifs aren't going to do shit.

More importantly, where the hell is our new Devil Gundam model? The old one is so embarassingly crap.
>>
>>15522134
does the g generation neo kit count?
>>
>>15522134

> new Devil Colony PG announced
> it's a model you wear
>>
>>15522064
>Lets not forget Hashmal had a low energy weak beam.
Except there's no evidence this is the case and its feats are better than most beam weapons in the franchise. In fact there's a better case for G Gundam's beams to be weak because they routinely bounce off armor even though Chapman somehow won 3 gundam fights with a single beam rifle and only lost to Master Asia.
>>
>>15522134
The Liberty Cannon wasn't tanked. Neo Japan's beam barrier system acts exactly like the Yata no Kagami or w/e on the Akatsuki. The Devil Gundam itself isn't all that powerful unless it actually assimilates the tech first.
>>
>>15522009
>it gets better. the dainsleifs are angel killers and the target looks like a big angel
No, dude, the Dainsleifs are angel killers, but the Devil Gundam is a devil.

The Dainsleif was never designed to handle one of those!
>>
>>15522208
fallen angel killer?
>>
>>15522208
Devil Gundam is literally Lucifer.

>the greatest Gundam ever created, made to save the world
>falls from space and becomes the Devil

Come on
>>
>>15522260
Worst part? If it weren't for Ulube, then it would've saved the world.

Pity Prof. Kasshu didn't make the Gundam immune to impacts. And because of a bump on the head from hitting the surface it went full evil and used Kyoji as a organic battery for years.
>>
>>15522307
So its Lucifer and reverse Goku?
>>
>>15522313
Yep. With a dash of Necromancy.
>>
>>15522317
now if only the devil gundam developed a british accent and owned a nightclub in LA...
>>
>>15522342
That would've made it an interesting character instead of just being a generic doomsday villain.
>>
>>15522544
>smarmy devil who has a "sophisticated" accent
>interesting
>not generic
Try 3 decades of recycled garbage
>>
File: disapprovingJegan.jpg (61KB, 1324x683px) Image search: [Google]
disapprovingJegan.jpg
61KB, 1324x683px
CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT DEVIL!
>>
>>15521892
>Dainsliefs+ GN Drives
Science has gone too far
>>
>>15522544
>That would've made it an interesting character instead of just being a generic doomsday villain.
The Devil Gundam is neither a character nor a villain.
>>
>>15522597
Dunno. In the end, a lot of things that happened in G Gundam was directly or indirectly its fault. Also Ulube would've been the villain of the show if it weren't for him being controlled by it.
>>
>>15521930
I know this is bait, but it still makes me mad. Just have the fucking (You).
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.