[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soooooooo....the OVA will be the story of how Sei designed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: toujoushingundam.jpg (45KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
toujoushingundam.jpg
45KB, 360x480px
soooooooo....the OVA will be the story of how Sei designed and built the Build Burning?
>>
No, it'll be about a team of GMs that travel back in time to prevent BF Try from happening. Hence the name GM's Counterattack.
>>
>>15517945
>No, it'll be about a team of GMs that travel back in time to prevent BF Try from happening. Hence the name GM's Counterattack.
God speed Jim, God speed...
>>
> Meijin Kawaguchi tries to drop a huge Plavsky crystal on the following world tournament to reconnect dimensions while using a super custom GN to regain his place as the best builder and fighter
> Sei and Meijin's plavsky frames combine to create a miracle
> Reiji's hand re-appears at the last second and pushes the Plavsky particle back in to place
>>
>>15517945
Jimjim shall lead us to victory
>>
>>15517945
godspeed jim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWhMO4vMBfM
>>
>>15517923
I haven't seen anyone talk about how bizarre that beam rifle is yet, it looks upside-down and backwards
>>
>>15518093

There's probably some kind of rotating mechanism built in to make it a multi-purpose weapon. I'm more interested in the fact the shield is obviously a big vent of some kind, since it implies a massively hot system or weapon.
>>
>>15517945
I hope it will be all the GMs from all the Gundam timelines.
>>
>>15518100
that's just how the pre-Try Absorb Systems look.
>>
>>15518112

The Star Build Strike had nothing like those vents that I recall.
>>
>>15518100
>>15518122
Wishful thinking but I hope it'd be like X's accordion/divider kind of shield.
>>
File: e001.jpg (149KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e001.jpg
149KB, 675x1200px
>>15518103
Given that the GM model kit they're releasing comes with three heads and one of those is the D.O.M.E. G Bit head from Gundam X, I'd say that's likely
>>
>>15518244
Are one of those heads from clanche?
>>
File: gat-x105bst-absorbshield.jpg (42KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
gat-x105bst-absorbshield.jpg
42KB, 284x400px
>>15518122
SBS's shield had a folding gimmick to expose its Absorb System.
>>
Felini will still use Rinascita and Mao will still use Crossbone Maoh

Meijin is sure getting something new
>>
>>15518280
Similar, but not exact.
>>
>>15517923
Man. The head and ankleguards remind me of Shining, but that backpack and the forearm thingies remind me of God.
>>
>>15518294
>Felini will still use Rinascita and Mao will still use Crossbone Maoh

There were 4 kits under spoiler glass at the show in the same display stand as the build fighters related stuff.

There are 4 people in teh promo image without a new kit assigned to them.

China
Felini
Mao
Meijin
>>
>>15518303
I thought China was gonna use the Chinagguy? Or was that for something else?
>>
>>15518302
And the skirts and kind of the torso and shoulders are the MK II.

This thing is a kitbash with clear parts stuck in it. Seems to basically just be a prototype and what people in Try meant when they said build burning "Looked similar" to what Sei fielded before, rather than being exactly what he used.
>>
>>15518310
Chinagguy was part of the MS girls display alongside Super Gyanko, which definitely won't be appearing in the OVA because it takes place like 4 years before the events of Try. Gyanko would be like 9.
>>
>>15518318
Is the MS girls line going to actually be a part of Build Fighters proper, or is it just bonus musume kits? Cause both initial Super Fuminas were incorporated into BFT, yet the Chinagguy has her BF appearance instead of her Try appearance.
>>
>>15518323
No real idea, I think they are going to be labeled as MS girl kits but won't be appearing in anything, or at least not yet. There was ANOTHER super fumina announced as well in that display.
>>
>>15518303
those are for Batllelog or whatever...
>>
>>15518326
>I think they are going to be labeled as MS girl kits

I mean labeled as Build Fighters kits*.

Or at least for now.
>>
>>15518327
Battlelog stuff was another display. No info on those 4 were given out about what they were or would be appearing in other than it being build fighters related and one of them being blatantly a barzam based on the silhouette.
>>
>>15518337
>>15518327

Sorry, not battlelog, had a stupid moment and thought you meant the manga for a minute.
>>
File: 2016-sizuoka-025-003.jpg (148KB, 1500x1365px) Image search: [Google]
2016-sizuoka-025-003.jpg
148KB, 1500x1365px
>Try Island Wars
>Bandai and sunrise gave us this piece of shit option kit.
>d to buy 2 impulse kits to make it work, they aren't even custom colored in any way and the option parts are just tacked on.
>Literally only good for the G-bit head
>Lame as fuck looking shields and pistols for weapons
>Ugly ass backpacks
>One of the worst and lamest gimmicks in all of build fighters

>GMs counterattack.
>Updated GM.
>It's own kit with multiple head options included.
>Optional weapon pack of modular rifles.
>Looks to be a legitimate team and not just Gyanko's fangirls who become irrelevant after the first 5 minutes of the OVA.

Your sin against GMs is forgiven bandai.
>>
>>15518244
>>15518244
They looks like GM's, but their cockpit makes it look like they were built using the AGE frame, kinda.

Nice look though.
>>
>>15518638
>Your sin

Whoever didn't buy shit to make BF happen are the ones to be blamed.
>>
>>15518652
So I'm not the only one here to have that feel.
>>
>>15518665
Nah meng, would be an interesting feature/kit IMO.
>>
>>15517945
Nah the Build Burning actually flung them into the future, and that thing in OP is actually it upgraded and we're being rused.

It has shape shifting powers, and it making us THINK it's a prequel. And the GM's have to undo the evil that is Try.

Except Gyanko. As she's Extra T H I C C
>>
>>15518100
it sorta looks like the shield can split apart in the center and may detach from the arm guard

some sort of shield bits system possibly?
>>
>>15518674
wait a minute, there's no AGE kit on any BF isn't it
>>
>>15518773
Only that silly MA in Try
The Exia Dark Matter booster was based off an unused design from AGE as well
>>
>>15518773
There's no hgbf kit derived from an age kit, but a couple of AGE designs made it into TRY.
>>
>>15518244
Did they forget to push the head in properly? I don't think GM is supposed to have such a long neck.

Unless it's someone making fun of gyanko.
>>
>>15518638

Yeah but like, at least the G-Bit head looked really good. That was totally worth the 6 bucks.
>>
>>15518315
Plus there's the presence of the Gundam staples-shield and rifle.
>>
>>15518302
And yet they STILL insisted the Build Burning was totally unrelated to G Gundam in any way.
>>
>>15519449
They said it wasn't a customized god gundam and that the "burning" name was a happy coincidence. They were more than open about the g gundam inspiration behind the overall design itself. Especially considering the model manual mentions it being inspired by g gundam melee gundams and sekai's master is freaking domon.
>>
>>15518093
Are you retarded? You can see the barrel pointing downwards
>>
File: DSC01242.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01242.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
正直バカにしたんだが
>>
MS Girls Mao kit when?
>>
>>15517923
That looks like if the Beginning Gundam and Build Burning had a child.
>>
Oh god, I'll never get a Misaki-chan Bertigo.
>>
>>15521023
Paint your damned kits, you filthy snapfag.
>>
>>15518638
how to get g-bit head?

I want an armada.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.