[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of the eldoran series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (37KB, 236x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 236x296px
What does /m/ think of the eldoran series?
>>
>>15515283
No idea, nobody will upload Raijin-Oh anywhere
>>
>>15515322
It's on bakabt as well as ganbaruger
>>
>>15515322
How dare you not spend hundreds of dollars buying overpriced DVD's! You need to support mecha!
>>
>>15515413
>overpriced
Poorfag please go and get a job
>>
>>15515283
It's goofy fun. I'm watching Gosaurer now and liking it a bit, but it's not quite on the level of Ganbaruger, which went out of its way to be as silly as possible
>>
>>15515283

It much like every other think I didn't develop an unhealthy autistic obession for...is SHIIIIIT
>>
>>15515542
I wonder if that's why Eldoran fell in the first place, since Ganbaruger was too different (no school base, ninja gimmick).
>>
>>15515704
I can't tell if this is s joke or not
>>
>>15516107
Wasn't Ganbarugar the middle one though?
>>
>>15515283
The shows are fun and the toys are cool. That's all you need from a show like this.
>>
>>15515283
Raijin-oh is fun as fuck with a great cast and a unique approach to episodic shenanigans that led to a unique MOTW every episode. Ganbaruger traded a larger diverse cast for the best villain of the franchise and was just as good.

Would recommend both of them.

>>15516191
I haven't seen enough of Go Saurer yet to have an opinion (not a fan of watching things on Youtube) but I thought it was just as good as Raijin-oh.
>>
Comfy as hell. No other way to put it, they're either chill and cute shows with cool sword robots, or Ganbaruger, which is just actually retarded in a good way
>>
File: eldoran protagonists.jpg (2MB, 1496x1168px) Image search: [Google]
eldoran protagonists.jpg
2MB, 1496x1168px
Go Saurer was one of the first anime series i've ever watched, and damn it was memorable. Especially the end game episodes, which had the plot building up rather than the regular monster of the week affair.

Also School is the best mecha.
>>
>>15516191
Yeah, though Gosaurer was a case of too little, too late in regards of doing tried-and-true elements to bring back fans.
>>
>>15516191
Production Order was Raijinoh, Ganbaruger then Gosaurer. Daiteioh would've been after but it never got of the ground (got a manga though!)

Storywise, Raijinoh's the last, Ganbaruger's dead center and Gosaurer's first iirc. Daiteioh would've overriden Raijinoh as the last though as it was meant to be essentially a crossover, going by the pilot animation. Not sure if the manga did anything with that though as I haven't read it.
>>
>>15516841
>(got a manga though!)
Which no one can find, sadly.
>>
>>15516841
>Storywise, Raijinoh's the last, Ganbaruger's dead center and Gosaurer's first iirc.
You sure about that? In Raijin-oh, Takeda is surprised at the existence of kaiju/mecha and even more surprised that kids were chosen to pilot Raijin-oh.

In Go Saurer, he's aware that they exist and makes a "not this shit again, why can't the adults be the pilots for once" statement when he sees it and that its controlled by elementary school kids.
>>
>>15516841
>>15516947
It doesn't make sense for Raijin-oh to be the last since the robot itself actually appears in Ganbaruger, making a cameo as an apparently established hero of justice.
>>
>>15516947
>>15516951
I was just going off what I heard. Could be that I have the entire goddamn thing reversed.
>>
>>15516960
It's Raijin-Oh -> Ganbaruger -> Go-Saurer -> Daitei-Oh. Ganbaruger has an episode featuring Raijin-Oh, and Go-Saurer has a recap episode featuring Kotaro.
>>
>that transformation sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyqPwmshOn4
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.