/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[/m/subs] Dancouga Burning Epilogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Yes, I actually ended up working on this. Other 2 episodes shouldn't take as long.

https://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/dancouga-burning-epilogue-01-02/

Toaster versions won't be out for at least a week.
>>
This is a nice surprise. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>15513405
Glad we can finally enjoy the mighty Plant Colossus (as it was named in SRW).
>>
>>15513641
Surprised any of this ended up in SRW at all. We called it Tree-Rex as an injoke
>>
>>15513405
Finally, you too can watch Shapiro Keats get a good dose of "seed" from "Lady Diore's organ"
>>
>>15513677
One time, it did. Only in Compact 2/Impact though.

They also did a really weird thing where they covered the plot of the three OVAs, but did it in reverse - there's a stage entitled Burning Epilogue, later followed by God Bless, and then one of the last stages is Requiem For Victims/The Lost.
>>
File: fabulous_shapiro.jpg (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fabulous_shapiro.jpg
134KB, 640x480px
The mecha genre needs more characters with fashion sense.
>>
>>15513722
Can we get some tree rex pics? At work at the moment ans cannot download or eat dinner.
>>
>>15513876
Whoops, did not mean to quote you there, anon.
>>
so after this is there any Dancouga left?

it's almost kind of sad
>>
>>15515372
2 more episodes of this OVA then that's it.
>>
>>15515372
>Dancouga Burn scanlated
>Dancouga Nova DVDs got subbed
>Blazing Epilogue getting subs

Even the BDs are subbed, I am actually impressed.
>>
>>15515372
There's a Nova audio drama, and then that's it.
>>
>>15513405
starseeker, why is it that you keep subbing things that you hate?
>>
>>15516727
I would like to know this as well. She seems a bit passive-agressive in her update posts sometimes.
>>
>>15516784
Felcher gundam aka IBO was so bad you need to rinse the taste out with something not as bad.
>>
>>15516727
Because people ask me to usually. And very often if I don't, no-one else will.
>>
>>15516820
Okay, but she is doing such things even before that aired (e.g. she delayed doing a certain Brave Raideen ep she hated for months).
>>
>>15513697
Probably because Muge is the more climactic boss. The God Bless version barely does anything, while the Requiem one is the one we also fight in Alpha 3. I mean, I think it is.
>>
>>15516874
Thank you for your work! It's definitely appreciated.
>>
>>15516874
Well then, thanks for taking one for the team! Besides, Luurah helps to alleviate some of that baggage when possible.
>>
>>15516874
Bless you. You are truly a gifted and helpful soul.
>>
>>15516879
I think I made it 2 episodes into IBO. I think the Raideen procrastination was more like 2 years.
>>
File: The Mask - thanks.jpg (108KB, 776x543px) Image search: [Google]
The Mask - thanks.jpg
108KB, 776x543px
This is awesome! So psyched that this long-obscure final piece of original Dancouga is getting subbed.

Mucho appreciation to lord uber-aweso/m/eness of /m/subs!
>>
File: DancougarDesk.jpg (707KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DancougarDesk.jpg
707KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>15516874

and your efforts ARE appreciate
>>
>>15517542
Going by this image

God is better than Man, but Man is better than Machine, yet Machine is better than DANCOUGAR
>>
>>15516883
Requiem is the final boss of Alpha 3, GC, C2/Impact, 64, and maybe one other game, I dunno.

God Bless's plot is mainly used in Compact 1 and Z2-2.
>>
>>15517588
Scramble Commander 2?
>>
>>15517709
I'm not actually sure you even fight Muge in SC2. It is the God Bless plot, but from TE's summary it seems like he ends up stuck in an MP original robot and gets killed or something similar.
>>
>>15517752
It is Muge, it is his super computer possession form.
>>
>>15517752
IIRC he possesses a pilot of one of the Ascalons which is a trap by Yukimura and you kill him like a bitch without even knowing who he is.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.