[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow IBO was a total disaster. How the hell did Sunrise allow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 5079582989325.jpg (35KB, 384x277px) Image search: [Google]
5079582989325.jpg
35KB, 384x277px
Wow IBO was a total disaster. How the hell did Sunrise allow such horrendous visuals, audio, and writing into their flagship franchise?
>>
>>15513195
No idea, someone on management failed to realize what an atrocity to gundam's legacy this turned out to be.
>>
How come so many IBO threads have this Orga Ezelcant image for the OP?
>>
Because you morons will still buy the toys.
>>
>>15513411
I do not, I buy beargguy and petitgguy variations to drown fake fans out.
>>
Because they're spending all their money on UC OVAs and ONAs. Just like Bandai is spending most of their plastic wizardry on UC kits.
There are already industry rumors that Johnny Ridden MSV is getting an ONA after Twilight Axis and that the next major OVA series is a side story about Amuro between Gryps and CCA with him piloting Zeta 3.
>>
>>15513661
>Because they're spending all their money on UC OVAs and ONAs. Just like Bandai is spending most of their plastic wizardry on UC kits.

How can you say that when shit like the HGUC Tristan exists
>>
>>15513661
>Zeta 3
Nice, the Zeta 3 is aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>15513661
>industry rumors that Johnny Ridden MSV is getting an ONA
Don't break my heart with beautiful lies, Anon. I wouldn't be able to take it.
Bandai already hurt me by releasing a 1/144 Efreet homoScheiß instead of the HG Efreet Kai like they prototyped. I don't want to hold out hope for MSV-R if it won't come true.
>>
>>15513401
Some memer thought it would be funny to compare AGE and IBO. They got BTFO hard when Orga died and the show ended completely differently, but are still trying to push the meme.
>>
>>15513695
Thunderbolt kits were going to be shit until the animation blew up.
>>
>>15513195
Fuck off Zetarager
>>
>>15513788
At least the Thunderbolt kits were at least completely new molds that stood up to the standards of the year they were released in. Tristan is literally just a remold of ancient-ass HGUC Alex from like 2003
>>
>>15513195
still miles better than Wing, to say nothing of Destiny and Reco.
>>
>>15513195
The funniest part is that IBO was animated by Sunrise's Studio 3. The same Studio 3 that gave us 00. Though I heard off-hand that most of the veteran animators from 00 team were gone so maybe that's why IBO looked like shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.