[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buddy Complex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

Was this supposed to be a Gundam AU but scrapped?
>>
>>15512388
Its better than 95% of Gundam AUs so probably not.
>>
>>15512388
Should have combined and done more with the oni theme desu

>>15512412
What's the 5%?
>>
>>15512388

Sure. Valvrave, Idolmaster Xenoglossia, Zegapain, VOTOMS and several other shows were planned to be Gundam shows too. Including Brave Beats and Keroro Gunsou. Ah, what could have been.
>>
>>15512504
>What's the 5%?

>>
>>15512862

> 0079
> AU
>>
>>15512865
Ahh sorry I didn't see the AU

The 5%:
>G Gundam
>Gundam X
>Eps 1-12 of SEED Destiny, and Stargazer
>00 S1
>AGE Asemu arc
>>
>>15512388
All the stuck on an island episodes suck, it doesn't matter which show it is but the Nips always use it.
>>
>>15513063
what if they have zany drug-induced rape attempts like Nadia?
>>
>>15513063
I don't know, they're generally pretty alright.
>>
>>15513063
I actually kind of liked Buddy Complex's one, but that's because we got so little of Hina and I was really waiting for her to interact with Aoba meaningfully already. plus sweaty wet hina in a t-shirt does things to my dick

It would have been nice if they figured out a different way to get Hina and Aoba together though
>>
File: buddycomplex_04_cs1w1_480x640.jpg (239KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
buddycomplex_04_cs1w1_480x640.jpg
239KB, 480x640px
Hina has such a good character design.
>>
>>15512388
Damn, Hina has some nice zogilias
>>
>>15512412
Found the fake gundam fan.
>>
>>15513107
This never happened.
>>
>>15512698
>Idolmaster Xenoglossia
You take that back. It was supposed to be the next Mai series after Hime and Otome.
>>
>>15513926
Most of them are pretty bad, and I don't even hate IBO as much as most people. Something about the series just causes plots to go to shit.

Will admit to enjoying watching Wing though. Its not good, but it is very entertaining.
>>
>Night before a raid on the Federation base all the Zogilia troops hold a party
>Someone offers Hina a glass of wine
>she turns it down, since she's still a minor
>but they insist, after all, if she's about to go on this mission she's old enough to drink
>she caves and takes the glass
>it's grape juice
I loved that scene
>>
For a great production, there seems to be a lot of literally whos in the staff.

>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15749
>>
>>15513970
Wasn't a great production but it was certainly alright. Just goes to show you don't need big names to make a solid show. In fact big games can clash with each other.
>>
>>15513980
Most of the fights happening in a clear blue sky over water stuck with me. It was always pretty clear what was happening and why during action scenes.
>>
>>15513251
A woman to go insane for
>>
Was this a show just to test something?

Don't remember any merchandise aside from that mobile game
>>
>>15514070
I'm pretty sure I remember hearing at the time it was done with a lot of young staff at sunrise.
>>
>>15513970
Show was pretty much just a training project for their young staff
>>
>>15513935
>It was supposed to be the next Mai series after Hime and Otome.

and it failed poorly, we should have another new Mai Hime series period.
>>
File: 1426083345604.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426083345604.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>muh Hina
>>
>>15515229
>70 years
>>
>tfw Hina will never whisper things in my ear every morning
>>
>>15512388
>scrapped
they did scrapped second season.
>>
>>15516229
Source?
>>
>>15515229
Tbh, I don't blame him. I'd go super insane too if I'd get cucked really hard by a goddess like this.
>>
I still need to watch the OVA but i really liked it.
>>
File: 1[2].png (147KB, 429x535px) Image search: [Google]
1[2].png
147KB, 429x535px
>>15513063
Wait... what episode is this!?
>>
>>15515229
Is he the most NTR'd character in history of /a/?

He went 70 years back in time so he can create a nation, and as its dictator start a world war to get revenge

That's some rage.
>>
>>15516308
M O D S
O
D
S D O M
>>
>>15516427
Of /a/ probably. Of /v/ would probably be the guy from thug hero party.
>>
>>15512901
This is bait.
>>
What would've been a second season, was so much better than the first.
>>
>>15512901
>separating 00 season 1 from 00 season 2
>putting G as the top "5%"
>and X as well
>or anything from SEED-Destiny and AGE

Shit taste.
>>
File: BUDDYCOM01_09.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BUDDYCOM01_09.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>15512388
how come Buddy Complex got no kits whatsoever

what even the purpose of making mecha show without the toys?

even fucking Cross Ange has toys
>>
>>15519266
It isn't even on SRW.
>>
>>15519266
>making toys for practice
>>
>>15514070
>>15514093

Yep. The anime had been done solely to sponsor a phone game. I do not know if Sunrise really employed a new team in Studio 8, but still... They did a great job. Well, anyways, Studio 8 has a very good reputation among the various Sunrise studios.
>>
>>15519407
Too bad they're doing nothing but Love Live! now. I'd like to see them take on a Gundam series.
>>
>>15519266
It had Variable Action figures from Megahouse (a subsidiary of Bandai) planned, but they got cancelled. Presumably because the show under performed.

Actually, that was about when the Variable Action line dumped robots altogether. Now they just make cars from Cyber Formula.
>>
>>15519692
>Now they just make cars from Cyber Formula.
I'm sure Fukuda must be really happy about this.

>>15517420
At least there was a spin-off manga, which isn't scanlated.
>>
>>15519709
Any scans?
>>
>>15519724
Don't know, but some of it was storytimed a while back.
>>
>>15519741
Ah, alright. Guess I can try new nyaa and some other things.
>>
How do I get a gf like Hina?
>>
>>15520322
Kill yourself and hope you get isekai'd with a heroine voiced by Hayamin
>>
Can someone explain the ending? Was that the original timeline? Are they still stuck in a loop?
>>
>>15521360
manga story time anon here, I'll try to keep things simple and just explain the anime portion

Timeline A(Origin of the coupling)
Aoba and Hina meet in college, participate in Coupling Experiment.
Hina gets future warped in experiment.[Timeline B]
Hina returns from the OVA ending.

Timeline B(Start of the looping Hina)
Hina appears in the Luxion, partner's with Dio.
Follows Bizon into the singularity that goes into the past, saves High School Aoba.
Goes into the future. Meddling by Bizon causes Hina to amnesia and de-age in a war torn sector, found by Old Man Ryazan.

Timeline C(All the loops leading up the anime)
Aoba appears in Luxion. Partner's with Dio.
Hina and Bizon go into the singularity. Aoba tries to save Hina, but is blocked by Dio.
Hina spawns earlier in the timeline, hides battered Karura and observes Aoba in a high school setting as Yumihara Hina.
Bizon appears out of the singularity and hunts for Aoba.
Hina saves Aoba in the Karura and enters the singularity into the future. Bizon interference causes the hina anmesia and de-age.

Timeline D(Anime loop)
Aoba appears in Luxion. Partner's with Dio.
Bizon alone is thrown into the singularity after getting his mech more or less destroyed.
Bizon appears in the past, plots 70 fucking years of revenge which culminates in the formation of Zogilia.

Timeline E(beyond the loop)
Old Bizon executes a Coup de Grace, taking over Zogilia.
Aoba and co. launch into space to counter Bizon's kill sat.
Aoba and Dio are so in sync with their mental thoughts that the supposed timelag needed to sync thoughts from the coupling system(gotta stop the kill sat) starts micro-warping their mechs back in time to cover the distance to the kill sat and carve it up.
Bizon defeated, Aoba and Hina go through the singularity.
Hina goes back to timeline A
Aoba apparently loses his war memories to live out his high school life, runs into his timeline's Hina at college with a sense of deja vu.
>>
>>15521682
What about the mobage loops?
>>
File: I am Gundam.jpg (390KB, 916x1300px) Image search: [Google]
I am Gundam.jpg
390KB, 916x1300px
>>15516241
Second season become two episode ova
>>
>>15521682
Hina is such a slut
>>
>>15521912
>Hina
>slut

The girl who stayed loyal to the same guy even though she was deaged, lost her memories and was basically trapped on an eternal time loop? I don't want to call you out or something but, is that you, Bizon?
>>
>>15523636
I wish I was Aoba
>>
>>15519298
Not yet, anyway.
>>
>>15521725
the manga and mobage follow up at Timeline E

Manga loop
Aoba and Hina do NOT enter the singularity and continue to help researching coupling.
Ichijou Haku, manga protag, is a brat who sneaks into the base Aoba and co. are on to play with them.
the Feds try to experiment with copying coupling patterns from aoba and hina to "overwrite" other people, experiment goes haywire and Aoba is locked into the loop instead. Ichijou Haku was on base at the time and is the only survivor other than Hina caught in the experiment radius.
Ichijou Haku exhibits a malleable coupling pattern, allowing him to couple with anyone.

Mobage Loop
(Player) and Ichijou Haku are sent back in time to when Aoba first appears in Luxion as a Mercenary outfit Venus Venus, which takes jobs from both sides.
Butterfly effects as follows
Nestor surviving his encounter with the Cygnus
resulting in Zogilia coup only being half as effective due to the Elite Guard still having a charismatic leader

Due to Bizon's wingmen having a more active role, Old man ryazan survives the hawaii base raid.

Old Bizon's taken down, but Dr. Hahn becomes final boss, hidden away at an old lab of his.

In fact, there's an expanded backstory for Dio's old partner Fromm.
Fromm was actually an orphan in Zogilia. His orphanage was selected for Hahn's coupling experiments when Hahn sought asylum. 3 other mobage originals originated in the same orphanage.

To get his revenge on Hahn, Fromm actually went to the Feds as a refugee and clawed his way up the ranks from there.

In fact, Fromm's the one who calls the (Player) out on the butterfly effects they pulled during the briefing of the final event.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.