[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's Char- I mean, quattro- laughing at?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494284490209.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494284490209.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Who's Char- I mean, quattro- laughing at?
>>
>>15510109
everyone thought he was laughing at Amuro but it was actually just friendly bantz.

like, the first thing Quattro said to Amuro was complementing him for ramming the shit out of Asshimar, not muh Lalah.
>>
>>15510109
Vagina chūi baka!!!!!!
>>
>>15510118
B-But that one line specifically said he came here to laugh at him. Why would Tomino make a character say somrthing that wasn't 1000% literal?
>300 replies later
>>
>>15510167
Please don't be the guy from the other \Char line thread.
>>
>>15510177
I was just joking. I really hope there aren't people who think Char literally came to laugh at Amuro
>>
>>15510118
I remember before I watched Zeta I saw that image of Quattro and Amuro in a car subtitled "We came here to laugh at you" and briefly thought that they'd actually put aside their differences for good to do some cool teamup.

Oh well. What could've been.
>>
>>15510217
They did fight together while Char was on Earth during the karaba arc
>>
>>15510217
They both tried to. It probably could have worked out if Scirocco and Haman didn't destroy the AEUG and mindbreak Kamille. Char lost what little shit of his he still had together when that happened.
>>
>>15510214
But he [Literally] did.
>>
>>15510351
He said "that's what you wanted me to say right?" afterwards which is a very typically Japanese way of saying "lol jk".
>>
>>15510109
He was giving a facetious answer to Amuro in an attempt to make him stop being depressed so he would start piloting mobile suits again
>>
>>15510109
this is really one of those scenes that once I saw the source made me wonder why and how it became a meme
I mean really, that frame lasts less than a second and is hardly an important remark in Quattro and Amuro's conversation (and general interactions at the time of Zeta)
>>
>>15510109

adults
>>
>>15510109
So what happened to Char anyhow? And why does this Quattro fellow look like him?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.