[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: EarthFederationFlag.png (4KB, 336x216px) Image search: [Google]
EarthFederationFlag.png
4KB, 336x216px
So here's a question I've been wondering, what was the state of individual nations in the Earth Federation in the time before and after the One Year War? Were some nations richer than others? Were any undergoing civil wars? insurrection? Were there huge divides between individual superpowers to small despot nations, or was everyone truly united?
>>
Africa was still a shithole with and Islamic desert terrorists last long past Zeon funnily enough.
>>
>>15509404
I wonder how were they able to unite all nations in the world in less than 10 years after the Cold War

>>15509411
iirc wasn't there a part in the Unicorn novel (or in another novel) that said a group of Zeeks were slaughtered because they didn't knew about the different branches of Islam?
>>
>>15509418
>less than 10 years after the Cold War
They never mention how long after real life UC is set in in any show
>>
>>15509411
Werent there still tribes that basically wore cowskin or whatever?
>>
>what was the state of individual nations in the Earth Federation in the time before and after the One Year War

I image by the time of OYW, earth is pretty much like Brazil. Yes, the nation states are still there, but everyone of them are like The power house stats went from Earth to the colonies.

The Federation is just one giant UN.
>>
File: Chara_DesertRommel_p01.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Chara_DesertRommel_p01.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>15509418
>iirc wasn't there a part in the Unicorn novel (or in another novel) that said a group of Zeeks were slaughtered because they didn't knew about the different branches of Islam?

I have heard this as well, I think it was Desert Rommels whole back story of attempting to unify the African Tribals to resist the Federation following the end of the One Year War, however after a very successful attack on the Federation, Desert Rommel got into a conversation with the Blue Unit's shaman, leading into a conversation about religious faith. Rommel, not understanding the different sects of Islam, just went with the version his most loyal men were practicing [Shia] and this led the Blue Units shaman [who was a very active Suni Muslim] to gather his men and fellow Suni's to start torturing and killing the other African Zeon forces. As a result, the planned insurrection to eventually retake Africa and the Middle East fell into oblivion until they could rise again in ZZ.

Rommels forces just lost to many men to really do anything of value until his forces last suicide attack against the Gundam Team in ZZ.

The African Liberation Front and Blue Unit were commiting tiny attoricites throughout 0080-0088, along with systematically killing the Titans attempting to escape Kilimonjoro alongside Karaba. When Haman finally returned to Earth to take over Dakar, the African Liberation Front began a massive scale genocide campaign across Africa and the Middle East, killing well over 600 million people across the globe.
>>
Bump out of self interest. Oh actually, what happened to those guerrillas from 08th MS
>>
>>15509814
>along with systematically killing the Titans attempting to escape Kilimonjoro alongside Karaba
So let me get this straight. Zeon remnants and Karaba fought alongside each other to exterminate the Titans who were attempting to flee their base that got wiped out?

I thought the AEUG and Karaba were supposed to be good guys?
>>
>>15511072
They had a common interest
AEUG wanted to side with Axis to defeat Titans in space too
>>
>>15511072

Karaba wanted to make sure none of the forces from that base could possibly arrive in Dakar to interfere with the conference take over, along with ensuring any of the survivors who refused to surrender were killed before they could retaliate. The African Zeon forces who offered to help did not make it clear that they were avid supporters of the Zabi dynasty, as a result, Karaba allowed them join alongside the hunt.

When things went bad at the end of Zeta, the African Zeon forces started attacking the Federation and AEUG equally.
>>
>>15509404
there are no other nations.

though the EFSF failed to fully eliminate Zeon ground forces from the earth until after Unicorn. Many areas of the Earth were effectively not under EF control for years after the OYW.

Republic of Zeon had token autonomy until UC100. The EF still had final authority over them.

Side 6 was neutral during the OYW but gets taken back by the EF after the war.

Luna is pretty much property of AE. which is part of the vist foundation. which is one of the powers behind the EF.

Axis was independent until Haman brought it to the earth sphere and lost the neo zeon war.

Jovian and Saturn colonies are independent.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.