[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a pilot designing your own personal Gundam, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: 10064399.jpg (124KB, 1653x2330px) Image search: [Google]
10064399.jpg
124KB, 1653x2330px
If you were a pilot designing your own personal Gundam, what would be it's signature feature?

Would it transform? Have a super-powerful gun? Would it have funnels? Would it be invisible to funnels? Would it have a shield that reflects energy attacks back at the enemy who fired the blast? Would it have an A.I.?

My Gundam would have a super-powerful EMP blast, with a shockwave of 5 miles. All mobile suits and mobile armor would be powerless within 5 miles of me while I was at full power.
>>
Able to jump to another Gundam timeline.
>>
>>15506499
It uses the V fin as a boomerang for a secret weapon. Just when you think you've got it beaten, it takes off the boomerang V and throws it.
>>
>>15506514
Tryon 3
>>
It should be so fast that the G-forces break my stupid bones
>>
File: Gaplant TR5 custom.png (574KB, 838x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gaplant TR5 custom.png
574KB, 838x1024px
It would be a Gaplant.

Its signature feature is being a Gaplant.
>>
File: CG_Jinx_4_IV.jpg (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
CG_Jinx_4_IV.jpg
175KB, 900x900px
>>15506499
>If you were a pilot designing your own personal Gundam, what would be it's signature feature?
Not a gundam. Would be a GNX-V but with the TDS on its hips.
1 long beam saber and 1 buster rifle.
Hidden physical blades in hands and feet.

>Would it transform?
Into a plane, like a VF. So basically a combination of Commander type Brave and GNX-IV.

>Have a super-powerful gun?
Yes, the buster rifle.

>Would it have funnels? Would it be invisible to funnels?
Yes, 6 fang bits located on its backpack.

>Would it have a shield that reflects energy attacks back at the enemy who fired the blast?
No but it would have a forcefield.

>Would it have an A.I.?
Yes, its a Haro.
>>
Tandem cockpit shared with the suit's AI's android.
>>
File: IMG_5556.jpg (55KB, 254x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5556.jpg
55KB, 254x375px
I'm boring, but I like reliability, functional basis, and find overspecialized "gimmicks" both tacky and wildly impractical.
Give me a nice powerful beam rifle (but not one that requires too much recharge time) and a reinforced anti-beam coated shield and lots of mobility, perhaps with an extremely high-power beam cannon for hardened targets or long-range combat.
A nifty function would be a Minovsky Particle manipulation device that screws with Minovsky Physics to create useful effects, like "wings" that fold out from the upper set like Gundam X's to project an I-Field Barrier or otherwise create physical interference with attacks, or even some silly performance boosting bullshit.
>>
>>15506499
what would be the point unless you're a solo suicided bomber?
>>
>>15506499
and to answer, my special feature would most likely be dimensional displacement
>>
it's special power would be autism to design fictional robots to go to battles with while masturbating furiously
>>
I would map its controls to a guitar.
>>
I'd have a mobile armor zaku like the one that looks like a fat stealth fighter, except mine would turn into one of the amphibious ones with Hi-gog arms.
>>
Huge-ass cannons, but still equipped with closer and medium range weaponry (Beam sabers, rifle, etc)
>>
AI to talk to and assist in battle
>>
>>15506766
MADMAN
>>
>>15506499
Lots of hidden and secondary weapons, like the shoulder pads revealing they're mortars, or vulcans in every nook and cranny of the armor.
>>
>>15506799
Oh, and all the beam weapons have tubes that attach to the backpack. They haven't reached the technical development that allows them to make independent beam weapons.
>>
File: 71dqsaWdUkL._SL1200_.jpg (149KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
71dqsaWdUkL._SL1200_.jpg
149KB, 800x1200px
burning big bang
>>
weapons all inside of it, think Dagger's, Beam Saber's. Heat hawk's. along with external Rifles, and Bazookas. also it's left arm would mount gattling guns like the Alex. boosters like the Sinanju. along with a shield just like it. along with having a beam nagata. it would also have a system like the Banshee/unicorn that would allow the pilot to enter a bezerk state, for a limited time, making the suite perform at 3x it's normal specs.
>>
>>15506797
Oh, yeah, I went there alright. Someone stop me before I ask for vulcan head cannons
>>
>>15506499
I practice martial arts, and lift, Irl, but I'm not really a soldier, so I'd probably spec it to be more like a mobile fighter to capitalize on my strengths.
Mobile trace system cockpit
top wrist mounted beam daggers or heat knuckle dusters for punches
elbow mounted heat hawks for elbow strikes
beam blades that extend from the knee for knee strikes
heat blades on the shins, top of the foot, and heel for various kicks
basically an all out close range fighter good for ambush tactics, really quick and darty
>>
>>15506499
emp absorber
>>
It would be something like the gp03 or the METEOR but with the main unit having a full armor.
>>
>>15507027
So you are basically an edgelord. What is next, red and black color scheme?
>>
>>15507839
Im going to teleport behind you with my beam katana, kid.
>>
Unicorn with Hi-Nu's Fin Funnels.
>>
>>15506499
Zeong style detachable hand guns which also double as a beam sabers, a tail with a big beam saber on the end and a ton of shield bits that can reflect beams like the Shamblo.
>>
File: Rb-79.jpg (135KB, 369x428px) Image search: [Google]
Rb-79.jpg
135KB, 369x428px
>>15506499
Ball with a psycho frame
>>
>>15507916
Someone stop the fool, that's too much power
>>
>>15507916
>>
Turn X, nothing is changed
>>
>>15506499
Low mobility and heavy weaponry
>>
File: EDGELORD GUNDAM.jpg (119KB, 760x1050px) Image search: [Google]
EDGELORD GUNDAM.jpg
119KB, 760x1050px
2 giant forearm beam blades, with beam shields on articulated arms attached to the shoulders.

pshh, nothin personal, kid
>>
File: Hi-v.jpg (746KB, 967x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Hi-v.jpg
746KB, 967x1067px
>>15506499
It would be a skirmisher-type Gundam meant to engage at long distances and use its superior mobility to prevent any enemies from getting close, and easily disengage in the event of an ambush.

Its primary rifle would fire slugs, not beams, and use its tremendous size and length to deliver a payload that doesn't need to worry about armor and can just smash anything it hits so hard the cockpit will be crushed even if it isn't pierced. It would carry a smaller carbine that fires beams for mid-range engagement, as well as two forearm-mounted magazines of spikes that can be used as melee weapons or fired at short range.

Its targeting system would be a fusion of mechanical and organic elements in the form of a cute loli co-pilot that's also a powerful Newtype, and links my mind with the psycoframe-like mechanism inside my suit to give me greater control and sensitivity to the Gundam.

It would through this interaction slowly develop its own machine soul and would be able to seize control from me in critical moments, performing intense and sophisticated maneuvers I wouldn't be capable of on my own.
>>
File: C-7zWetXoAEhc_8.jpg (24KB, 443x534px) Image search: [Google]
C-7zWetXoAEhc_8.jpg
24KB, 443x534px
>>15506499
Something that gives it absurd survivability like force fields, special armor, or something that allows it to be repaired more easily than it's contemporaries. This plot armor means it could likely belong to a main character.
>>
Melee unit that has some sort of anti-range array, force others to fight me on my terms.
>>
>>15506499
a shit ton of "tentacles" or mechadendrites with beam emmitting tips.
it would be an almagam of beams slashing anything within range.
>>
>>15507839
>edgelord
>literally edgy gundam
FUCK, how did I not pick up on this as I typed that out?
>>
>>15508122
Have they made any "living" Gundams yet? I'm surprised it's not a more common thing.
>>
Hm... I think I'd go for some high-power, high-impact practicality. Reinforced and pointed shoulder pads for tackling things, legs for AMBAC and kicks.

It'll have two shields, with each acting like bucklers. A beam saber on each that also act as beam cannons, too.

Shit though, what am I gonna do about I-Fields? Probably lug around a carbine or something, shoot it into people's faces. Maybe reinforce the knees, too.

Flight? Pfft, who needs that? Space is where it's at.
>>
>>15506499
The killer app to my gundam would be a quantum computer that approximates future possibilities to determine the best course of action. I dub it System Chronos.

Said computer eats up most of the unit's power, however, and it's basically a barely-functional stumbling target without any sort of internally powered weapons. To make up for this crippling weakness, the unit can integrate weapon and power packs or a mobile armor schema - and it doesn't necessarily need to be deployed if one wants to figure out how to get their ship through a sticky situation.

It's a guarantee that there will be no clean solution to any problem when a second unit equipped with System Chronos is introduced to the equation as an ally, enemy, or neutral party - the system sees other instances of itself as too dangerous to not destroy.
>>
>>15508388
Huzzah, a Zero System that isn't lethal to the pilot.

Actually, I take that back, it's indirectly lethal.
>>
>>15506499

It will be able to use sigil magicks!
>>
File: АК-47.jpg (65KB, 1024x302px) Image search: [Google]
АК-47.jpg
65KB, 1024x302px
>>15506499
Kalashnikov levels of reliability.
>>
Electronic warfare ninja that's able to intefere and hack the enemy to do common naruto ninja stuff like change its appearance, clones, "no, behind you" etc. As for weapons, I guess normal Gundam loadout of beam rifle, sabres and shield is fine, no need to get too weeb with gardening knifes.
>>
>>15513126
Wasn't there some system in the seed side stories that could do stuff like that? Maybe not hack them to seem like they're clones and such, but electronic warfare based stuff to hack MS monitors and shit.

Could be neat.
>>
I've been working on some MS, set in late UC but heavily inspired by Zeta-era suits:

A Hambrabi with Arche Gundam's loadout - it has twin sea serpents, its tail detaches to become a great sword, it has feet beam sabers and its wings function like Gaeon's big arm unit - so they become sword funnels, or IKE FANGU I guess. It's a melee unit that keeps its MA mode and can mount a hyper bazooka on each leg.

The O but with Seravee's loadout - so two regular cannons and four beam cannons which convert into sub-arms holding hyper beam sabers. (The cannons are basically taken straight off the ZZ Gundam).

A smaller Qubeley with the funnels of the Geymalk - it deploys two "mother funnels" which each have fourteen "child funnels". Has a regular beam saber and rifle built into each hand.

A cross between a Z'Gok, Hygogg and Kampfer, it's an amphibious MS with heat claws, excavator drills, grappling wire, arm torpedos and its head has the Ram Z'Gok's heat ram.

A Dijeh with the Moran's beam sword, Cherudim's sniper mode and shield bits which reflect beams like Xi Gundam's INCOM and a long range beam rifle.

Finally, a more traditional "Gundam" but it's more petite (instead of just being a manlet like F91) and uses beam javelins instead of sabers. Gets a hyper hammer later on. In its transparent head crest it carries a visible chemical or ore which can be released to fire an anti-matter explosive.

Let me know how fucking shit these all are.
>>
>>15506499
A giant piece of poo with an unlimited amount of plot armor.
>>
File: mg_rex_4992.jpg (3MB, 4995x3275px) Image search: [Google]
mg_rex_4992.jpg
3MB, 4995x3275px
>>15506499
It would be able to launch inter-planetary-system nukes and also job a fucking lot against ground forces
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.