[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Braves thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: might_gaine_by_gunbam-d5ejgl6.png (946KB, 700x1115px) Image search: [Google]
might_gaine_by_gunbam-d5ejgl6.png
946KB, 700x1115px
So, already a GGG fan and SRW V got me interested at Might Gaine, found the whole series but given I couldn't find any sub groups I presume it's crabstick subs, right?

What's the situation on other braves series subs other than GGG?
>>
Everything but Might Gaine has good subs. The only thing that's left to be done is fixing the crabsticks in the last episodes of Might Gaine. Two of the Eldran series have subs now, too.
>>
Most of Might Gaine is available in non-crabsticks. You can watch it here on Youtube, but I'm sure there's a MEGA folder or something with the actual episodes in it if you wanted to download them.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5gHOin8W87d_MJq-L5JgDRFJY1X_QJC8

The rest of the series are perfectly legible although what little I've seen (aka the first episode) of Subdivers' Dagwon release suggests that their translation is pretty stiff and lacking in grammatical flow. It's still perfectly readable and your brain will fill in the gaps and infer meanings, but it's very awkwardly phrased. C-M's release seems to have more natural phrasing, but their video quality isn't nearly as good and they didn't finish the whole series. I'd just go with Subdivers for that one. I'm not shitting on them; their work is invaluable and I couldn't do much better, it's just a slight nitpick.
>>
>>15504935
>Two of the Eldran series have subs now, too.
All three have subs. Subdivers posted a rip of the A-M Raijin-oh subs and did Ganbaruger and Go-Saurer
>>
Da Garn is a fucking chore, I'm planning on finally breaking down and watching GGG (long story short, i never saw it because I was getting sick of doing the plot in SRW) once I'm done with it. Really liked J-Decker, though.
>>
>>15505106
Oh cool, I didn't know Go-Saurer was done. What about the Daiteioh OVA?
>>
>>15506507
>Da Garn is a fucking chore

?!? I thought it was one of the better ones.

I found Goldran pretty painful.
>>
GGG is the only Braves show that matters.
>>
I've seen GGG, J-decker, and Goldran.
Goldran was really awful until they went to space, looks bad, has more stock footage than GGG, but has the best villan in any braveshow.
J-decker on average was pretty fun, but it only had two over arching plot moments that had any tension, it's mainly a slice of life police officer brave show so it never really gets really good high point moments GGG has, but it wins a fantastic amount of points for completly forgoing stock footage, even if visually it's not the best looking show, and the robots actually have personality.
GGG had a ton of high points, and really great plot parts, on average I'd say it's worse than J-decker but it has so many high points that are better than anything else I've seen in braveshows, although it's my favorite brave show by far since around 50% of the show is plot and even if throwaway episodes are ruined with stock footage that's literally my only complaint. Also it has an autist that's obsessed with it, that's pretty funny to watch freak out on /m/.
>>
>>15507140
In what regards?
>>
>>15507224
In all regards.
>>
>>15507226
Are you going to bother defending your "points", or are you just going to shitpost?
>>
>>15507399
I'm just stating facts.
>>
>>15507411
Facts aren't facts unless you can prove them. Are you that same retard from that CH thread?
>>
>>15507446
Well tough.
>>
>>15507460
Yeah, guess we both just have to accept that you're shitposting.
>>
>>15507498
Stay butthurt that GGG is the only non-shit Brave.
>>
Now that I finally get to watch Exkaiser subbed, I'm actually glad that it took this long to finish so I had to watch Fighbird as my first Brave series.

Because that one was at least occasionally entertaining. This one is just bland as fuck and reminds me way too much of Transformers Victory (which I fucking hated).
>>
>>15507515
Says the man who got called out for treating his opinion as fact with nothing to back it up with aside from "because I said so."
>>
>>15507550
S T A Y

B
U
T
T
H
U
R
T
>>
GGG is good but J-Decker has the better characters and Might Gaine the better music and designs,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dZtudWa2Hs
>>
>>15507573
Said no one.
>>
>>15507581
but i literally just said it, cuck.
>>
>>15506905
They did the remastered version, yeah.

Oddly it's not on their channel though. They put on Nyaa and BakaBT though. I can throw it on Mega if you're interested.
>>
>>15507565
Is this really what this conversation has dissolved into?

>>15507581
J-Deckers characters are better than GGGs. Not like that's saying much.
>>
>>15507622
There does exist: https://youtu.be/-T22QC6JgeY
>>
>>15505106
>A-M
Well shit, man, Subdiver are even more based than usual. Gosaurer is the only show release left they didn't put on Nyaa though.
>>
>>15507622
>I can throw it on Mega if you're interested.
Not him, but I'd like that.
>>
>>15507854
Guess I missed it checking for it again

>>15507892
It and a couple other things are done but haven't been checked yet.

>>15507948
https://mega.nz/#F!Tg0xCDDI!8DMZyun9YbGV_YS35CEetg
>>
>>15508193
Not him, but thanks. Been looking for an excuse to get into the Eldoran shows, and this seems as good as any.
>>
>>15505106
Subdivers subbed the Raijin-Oh OVA, they didn't rip the A-M subs
>>
File: B_diamond.png (2MB, 1024x1155px) Image search: [Google]
B_diamond.png
2MB, 1024x1155px
>>
>>15509133
In any case, someone did put the show here.
https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/907577

Still, the OVA does need to be preserved, as well as Musashi Lord, Gosaurer and Daigunder.
>>
>>15509133
Yeah, they subbed the OVAs but >>15510523 they also ripped the series.
>>
>>15510523
Would you want me to share them w/o finding people to subcheck? I'll use all my English knowledge to fix them myself but everyone knows that those'll still be stiff.
>>
Great Exkaiser103 on youtube has been decrabing Might Gaine lately, at a slow pace.
>>
>>15510829
In that case, do go on ahead and find some volunteers, if possible. Dagwon needs that too though.

>>15511093
That's been known for a bit. The only thing he did recently was post an origin video for Exkaiser.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.