[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

who was in the wrong here
>>
>>15503383
the bird was clearly presenting

it wanted to be mounted, and is only pressing charges now to get a meal ticket out of my client's newly acquired inheritance
>>
Professor Doozy, he created them in the first place. Now there's gonna be a world without fun. Way to go, asshole.
>>
>>15506981
Wait what?
I thought he only created the main robots, where the fuck did the evil ones come from?
>>
>>15503383
I really have to wonder why anyone thought that it would've been better to not only get the broadcast rights for something, but all make an entirely new show, doubling the costs of it, rather than simply dubbing over it and rubbing out the parts they don't want, this and the sailor moon are the two examples that spring up the most.
Then again they must've realized it was stupid idea at some point considered they scrapped it and just broadcasted Gundam Wing and Sailor Moon with a dub in the end.
>>
>>15507494
Hey dipshit.

Doozy Bots was an americanized spin-off of SD Gundam, designed for howaito piggu american filth. The "Doozy Bots" video that everyone has seen is a prototype. All cartoons have a version of the show like this. If the clip did well with executives, then it would have gotten a pilot and a full series. This wasn't a dub, and it wasn't actually meant to sell Gundam in the US. Also Doozy Bots was made in the early 90s. There's a script floating around for a really bad movie from 82 or 83 that was supposed to be Gundam, but it's just a retarded and worse version of 0079 so the guy who thought that was a good idea obviously wasn't told there were compilation movies out.
>>
>>15509473
>Doozy Bots was an americanized spin-off of SD Gundam, designed for howaito piggu american filth. The "Doozy Bots" video that everyone has seen is a prototype. All cartoons have a version of the show like this. If the clip did well with executives, then it would have gotten a pilot and a full series. This wasn't a dub, and it wasn't actually meant to sell Gundam in the US
I KNOW, I am saying why go the extra mile and fucking make a whole new show instead of just simply getting just dubbing over it, you know, like MOST examples of people securing broadcast licenses for anime? It seemed like a stupid amount of work for something with a viable alternative with much less work.
And yeah I fucking know how pilots work you think that shitty Americanized Sailor Moon hit TV too? It got shown to the execs and they went "Eh let's just get the anime and dub it". All I'm asking who the hell thought THIS was a viable option to begin with.
>>
>>15509857
>All I'm asking who the hell thought THIS was a viable option to begin with.
I always assumed this was Bandai's idea. They never had a clue how to sell gundam to the US.
>>
>>15507404
Professor Doozy created them. The whole reason he got the main characters together is to take care of the renegade robots.

Jesus Fucking Christ, this isn't even G-Reco. How are you failing to understand THIS?
>>
File: laughing lions.jpg (126KB, 688x497px) Image search: [Google]
laughing lions.jpg
126KB, 688x497px
>>15510024
>>
Doozybolt>Doozycorn>Build Doozers Try
>>
Doozy Bots vs Go-Bots?
>>
File: 1486522180411.png (220KB, 370x349px) Image search: [Google]
1486522180411.png
220KB, 370x349px
>>15510024
>create sentient robots
>they don't act like you expected
>turn teens into other robots to hunt them down and kill them
>>
File: UCGO.jpg (1MB, 3041x2145px) Image search: [Google]
UCGO.jpg
1MB, 3041x2145px
I miss UCGO Icarus Server: The Series
>>
>>15509857
>All I'm asking who the hell thought THIS was a viable option to begin with.
Ah. You misunderstand.
Doozy Bots was Sunrise's idea. That's why.
>>
>>15510024
The fact that /m/ doesn't understand the fucking doozy bots explains why they can't understand G Reco or really any Gundam show that isn't Wing.
>>
File: Discord_2017-05-10_14-21-34.png (1KB, 208x29px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-05-10_14-21-34.png
1KB, 208x29px
>>15512232

>he thinks it's dead
>>
what if they do this for real?
exact same plot but updated visuals?

will the LGBT kid be a GM camouf or a Gerbera Tetra?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.