[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 33

File: 1493934156802.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493934156802.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-18/
>>
How do you use the patch?
>>
>>15503020
I hit F5 and the link was updated, guess they forgot to add both .bat and the script.
It worked now for me.
>>
>>15503078
Oshit thanks dude
>>
I think I'd enjoy this season a lot more if Chihiro was at least a little better at fighting.
>>
>>15503356
It's not that he's bad at it, it's just that he lacks style. Haruka (even s2 Haruka) has this kind of loose, primal, instinctive form of combat while Jin (at first) had a more refined and technical way of dealing with foes. Even Iyu has more style than Chihiro what with her ability to fly somewhat and birdlike dance moves.
>>
>humans murdering other humans to feed their amazons
Has science gone too far?
>>
>>15503378
Nah. It just makes Amazons a less soul-crushing version of this.
>>
>The Mamoru/Extermination Team/Haruka/Mizuki stuff is interesting
>New extermination kid exists only to get bullied
>Chihiro is a boring fucko despite being the son of Jin
>Iyu is kinda neat

If Chihiro wasn't a thing, S2 would be perfect.
>>
Amazons and Ex-aid on released on sunday before I go to work?

is this heaven?
>>
>>15503356

I just don't like Chihiro as a character. I mean yeah Haruka was a wishy-washy little fuck being dragged in all directions, too, but he at least came through when the chips were down. Chihiro just lets the flow carry him no matter what. He's more Iyu's support than the other way around.

I think one of his problems is he doesn't have a foil. Jin and Haruka played off each other by having opposing ideals and attitudes. Haruka and Mamoru played off each other with their maturity levels, both being kind of naive kids, but taking it different ways. Haruka and the Peston team played off each other for having vastly different endgames for essentially the same job.

With Chihiro it's like, his assigned team hates him, his crush is an emotionless living weapon, and he has no idea what Haruka's deal is. He has no foils and no one to play off of.
>>
>>15503602
I don't find Chihiro particularly offensive but I can understand it if some people don't like him as a character.

That said, it doesn't make Haruka better by comparison. A lotta people neglect what a wishy washy lil' fucker Haruka was back in season 1. The dude had his moments and the season ended strong for him. Also, any time Omega showed up was great. But Haruka was the weakest/most annoying character of the first season. The fact that Chihiro's a beta necrophilliac beastiality rapist stalker, doesn't mean that Haruka in season 1, is suddenly good.
>>
I'm confused. Roses aren't animals.
>>
i want to fug Mizuki
>>
>>15503602
He really doesn't have anybody, when you think about it. Foils aside Haruka had his family members to at least establish who he is and anchor him to the setting.

Chihiro has a kind of blurry mutual knowledge of Tachibana, and that's basically it. Any connection to those Team X fucks was long gone episodes ago. He's not especially powerful and belt-using Amazons aren't as novel after the first season, so nobody really cares who he is or what he does. His role in the new team almost feels more equivalent to Mamoru in the first season, but without the endearing dumb mascot/younger sibling vibe to make them care.
>>
I think you guys are too harsh on Chihiro. Chihiro's entire arc right now is that he's desperately trying to restrain himself using whatever method he can, so he's basically turned Iyu into a crutch for himself. He's basically every Amazon in the previous season that desperately wanted to just pretend to be human but who always ending up failing.

Jin never restrained himself, and Haruka was ignorant enough about his true nature that he never reached the level of self loathing that Chihiro had which makes him so pathetic. Haruka HAS to get his Neo driver somehow and he's certainly not killing Chihiro for it, so Iyu's gonna get put down and Chihiro's gonna just stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>15503668
>He's never had a rose try to kill him for murdering his waifu
>>
>>15503668
Didn't stop Megaranger from having a Rose Nezire.
>>
>>15503790
Oh dear god, are we back to Faiz?
>>
>>15503794
But Amazons are suppose to be animals?
>>
>>15503799
Animals and plants are lifeforms anyway. No point arguing with Shirakura's nonsense.
>>
>>15503728

Well said.
>>
>>15503728
The only thing I have against Chihiro right now is that, at this point in S1, Haruka had already killed a rooftop's worth of Amazons with a sick-ass spear and bisected an Amazon Queen with his bare hand. Chihiro's still being carried hard by Iyu, but I'm sure he'll eventually come into his own.
>>
>>15503872
Not too eventually, I hope. We'll be at the halfway point by the next episode, and he doesn't even enjoy the privilege of the heavier focus Haruka had in S1
>>
Hell, look at when Chihiro and Iyu fight together. Half the time, she's either shoving him out of the way or accidentally hitting him because he moves in front of her while she's attacking.
>>
>>15503910
Kinda like the time Haruka tried doing a finisher then fell into Mamoru's hole.
>>
I honestly don't remember the last show that had me wanting to see the next episode every week as badly as this.
>>
>>15503929
Yeah, except instead of happening one time in a cold open it happens every time they'd fought up to now.
>>
Can we take a minute to appreciate how good the design of the rose Amazon is?

Like holy shit.
>>
Man that Rose Amazon was badass. I wonder if he'll stick around for a while or if it will be curtains for him next episode? Probably the later but we'll wait and see.
>>
>>15503954
I know right?! The Lysogenic Amazons all look rad. First it was the Elephant, now the Rose.
>>
Mamoru definitely got tested and tortured, and that's why he became this anti-human guy
>Talks about how some of the Amazons were captured and tested
>Some of his Amazon friends probably died because of it
>That's why he has the upgraded form
>The origin of the contamination is probably some test Amazon that Mamoru tried saving but died, or maybe it's Haruka's mom
>>
>>15503872
That's the point though. Chihiro's entire stick is self restraint. Haruka was never about self restraint, he was just trying to figure out what he was, so he could RAGE OUT whenever he wanted. Meanwhile cutting loose is what Chihiro is fighting against.
>>
I was going to get my hair cut this week
I guess I'll put it off for a while longer
>>
>>15503602
He's going to have a foil in the form of what's-his-name. It's very clear that he's gonna become an Amazon himself, or the subject of that STRONGER project.
>>
>>15504093

>STRONGER project

Remind me where that was mentioned, because I don't remember seeing it.
>>
File: thancrus01.jpg (35KB, 265x403px) Image search: [Google]
thancrus01.jpg
35KB, 265x403px
>>15503968
Armblade duel when?

>>15504078
That ceiling guillotine was fucking neat.
>>
>>15504168
couple of episodes back? I think.
>>
So wait. Is Kurosaki right? Did Haruka really go to college for the past five years?

If so I gotta hand it to him. He's really doing all he can to follow his path.
>>
>>15504366
>Spend all of Season 1 basically ignorant and running entirely off of instinct.
>Decide to fix that by going to school.
>>
My main problem with Chihiro is his fighting style.
Amazons has fantastic suit action. You have Iyu, Haruka and now Mamoru being really great at it, then Chihiro is just over there either getting in the way or spamming his shitty toy arm.

I hope Poppa Jin teaches him a lesson soon.
>>
>>15504428
He fights like an Eitoku.
>>
>>15504428
If you look at the fight with the Rose Amazons, you can see he fucking misses like all his punches and only gets one or two. It's crazy how ineffectual he is.
>>
God I fucking hate Mamoru
>>
>>15504555
For some reason, he seems to lack the same combat instinct that other Amazons have. Honestly, he has a very human fighting style, neither animalistic like Haruka's was, nor technical like Jin's. Honestly, he fights like a lot of Heisei Riders. Amateurish, improvised.
>>
>>15504639
That's the point. As stated earlier, everything about him is meant to be "trying to be human"

Even how he fights.
>>
lol good job season 1 amazon team forgiving mole boy for eating your arms
see where being nice to amazons and pretending there's a moral grey area here gets ya?
>>
oh and then they just walk away from the sob speech about being hunted and haruka defends them, even though the bioterrorism they committed was worse and more horrifying that just directly eating people, causing normal people to turn into flesh eating monsters and eat their loved ones

why is chi supposed to be worse than haruka again
>>
>Episode 18
>Decapitating Daisies
That should have been the episode title.
>>
>>15504723
But then you completely ruin the naming scheme.
>>
>>15504701
Well to be fair, it's not as if they could just lay down and wait to be slaughtered either. This was an act of desperation of their parts. Obviously, what he's doing isn't right and Haruka clearly doesn't condone it either, but what would you have them do?
>>
>>15504758

Nyaa is dead dead

Now most toku people are using anidex
>>
File: will it blend.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
will it blend.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>monster has a bladed weapon
>it works as intended
That is a nice change of pace.
>>
>>15504815
Rose Amazon has surpassed Elephant Amazon in coolness
>>
>>15504758
>>15504701
>Haruka clearly doesn't condone it

Precisely. He'll protect his original Amazons, but he explicitly said he'll hunt down the new ones.
>>
>>15504868
In the next episode preview, though, he states he wants to stop Mamoru as well.
>>
>>15504873
But he probably won't be killing them, just try to stop them from furthering their vengeance plan.
>>
>>15504366
>Did Haruka really go to college for the past five years?
No, you idiot, it was just a figure of speech.
Haruka met with Iyu's father, the Professor, who had also previously taught Jin, who was one of the brains behind the Amazons in the first place. Most likely, as we saw in this episode, to find out more about how all of this works.
>>
>>15504880
And what if they refuse to stop? What if they decide that Haruka's also their enemy? I don't think they're gonna be so willing to listen to him, especially considering he's consistently failed to protect them. Even when he was with them, Jin was able to kill multiple Amazons anyway.
>>
So what do you suppose happened to Haruka's mom? Tachibana clearly hates her for combining human and Amazon DNA.
>>
Anyone else find it funny that Haruka found the easy solution in "just give them some farm land somewhere and some animals. Teach them agriculture. I learned this in college after abandoning them"
>>
>>15504983
She dead. Episode three confirmed that
>>
>>15504663
The thing about Chihiro is that he's still genetically human. Somehow. He's not an Amazon with human DNA like Haruka is, but rather a human with Amazon cells. He seems to be closer to Jin than Haruka, though far more powerful than Jin, particularly in terms of sensory and regenerative capabilities.
>>
>>15505023
No it didn't. Reika Mizusawa's current status hasn't been stated at all.
>>
>>15504996
>Haruka after his time in college becomes a communist
>THE BOURGOISIE HUMANS HAVE ACCUMULATED ALL THE MEAT
>LET THE PROLETARIAT RISE UP AND EAT THEIR FILL
>>
>>15504758
>what would you have them do?
continue to beg for their lives as soldiers with visions of their loved ones being eaten or turned into monsters shoot them dead before they can commit bioterrorism again
>>
File: Philosoraptor_template.jpg (90KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
Philosoraptor_template.jpg
90KB, 432x432px
If every human becomes an Amazon, what will they eat?
>>
>>15505229
NEO AMAZONS PAPA
>>
File: 555-vi-rose.jpg (38KB, 220x320px) Image search: [Google]
555-vi-rose.jpg
38KB, 220x320px
>>15503668

There's a Rose Orphnoch too, and he's awesome.
>>
>the girl just beheads her customer monotonously, as if she has been doing it as a habit
What the fuck is wrong with people living in Armour Zone?
>>
>>15505384
She HAS been doing it as a habit.
>>
File: whoa whoa whoa.jpg (59KB, 830x471px) Image search: [Google]
whoa whoa whoa.jpg
59KB, 830x471px
>>15505229
They'll eat...WHOAA WHOAAA WHOAA WHOOO
>>
>>15505745
kek
>>
I can't keep track of who's teamed up with who.
I don't think the characters can keep track, either.
>>
I FUCKING told YOU FAGS AT THE END OF SEASON 1 THAT MAMORU WAS DANGEROUS
THAT MAMORU WAS A KILLER
THAT HE WASN'T AN INNOCENT RETARD
THAT HE WAS A TRAITOR
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO MAMORU-KUN IS A GOOD AMAZON HE DINDU NUTHING

WELL HERE HE IS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, WAGING WAR ON HUMANITY.
>>
>>15503602
I tend to look at him through the lens of the theme (boys and girls). He's clearly being played a like a girl, with his name being spoken like one for a girl. Iyu is the counterpart to the Japanese cool boy whose too cool for emotions.

I find it interesting in that sense, but I feel it's more of the problem with the theme not tying into the story so well. With rosemazon entering the fray, that might pick up though.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Amazon Mole Beastman.jpg (329KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Amazon Mole Beastman.jpg
329KB, 1366x768px
>>15505921
Jokes on you I always hated Mamoru. Fucking insult to everyone's hero Mole Beastman
>>
>>15505924
>the counterpart to the Japanese cool boy whose too cool for emotions is a walking corpse.
Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>15503968
Daily reminder that this could have been a Bugster.
>>
>>15504460

>like an Eitoku

You mean wild, formless flailing?
>>
>>15505969
for what video game
>>
File: Hiroki_Nagase.png (590KB, 1133x633px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroki_Nagase.png
590KB, 1133x633px
>>15504093
>what's-his-name
You mean this guy? If so, I see it too. He very clearly has "Rider" written all over him. He's too dressed up and picturesque for Toei to just have him play a resident whiner. Those roles are left for the "kinda cute" actors at best.

If not an Amazon Rider, then at least an incredibly powerful Amazon, whose consequential existential rampage will be worse than Jin's

If he's the Main Rider for a Stronger adaption that would be interesting, though. They already tossed it up by switching Mains in Amazons. Setting up an MC before he even get his own show would make for cool continuity. Plus, he'd be an interesting twist on Shigeru Jo. Outside the whining, he's essentially the modern Japanese showboater. Plus, he has a friend who died and a mentor in Shido who end up dying. Wouldn't put it past him to, in desperation and despair, become part of a STRONGER project, a joint collaboration between the gov't and Nozama, to make a cyborg soldier.

I hope for their twist on the show's name they call him Kamen Rider Spark, in reference to Stronger's original title. Or Kamen Rider Surge, which I think would be a fine mix of the two names.
>>
Chihiro is still the best character on this fucking show and is honestly carrying it for me.

I don't enjoy Haruka, Mamoru, Iyu, the team, the other team, the dude who is pissed all the time, the faggot with the tablet or the whiny bitch who thought he was cool.

Chihiro's quest to be a normal teen and get love is what makes this season for me.
>>
>>15505969
Don't try and start pushing the AMAZONS IS STEALING FROM [Current show]'S BUDGET agenda. They have their own separate funding pools.
>>
>>15504336
any screenshot proof? 0-o
>>
File: hqdefault (37).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (37).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>15505969
>A Bugster
>With a weapon that doesn't just cause big cartoony sound effects
>That is intimidating looking
>>
>>15504815
Must've had a lot of budget leftover from season 1.
They're going all out with the corn syrup and gore.
>>
So Rose Amazon is going to be the first new amazon that is still "sane"? Well, sane as in not hunting for food himself.
>>
>>15506050
>best character
>not Kanou
>>
>>15506426
He's actually eating people, he's long gone.
>>
>>15504815
>2 hands hit the ground for the second guy
>falls clearly holding his gun

aaaayyyy

I can forgive it though
>>
>>15506448
Nah, he still seems to be sane. Or close to it. He's not mindlessly hunting humans and gone completely primal, anyway.
>>
>>15506539
I only noticed one hand. So I kept watching and re-watching the clip to see what you mean by 2 hands. To the point where I'm watching frame by frame.

And what I found was this...

The guy had his arm bent when it was slashed.

What we see is his forearm and his hand falling down because the Rose Amazon cut through his bicep and his wrist because the soldier's arm was bent.
>>
How the fuck has no one's Amazonz Register run out of suppressants yet? It's been five fucking years. Seven since the Experimental Amazonz escaped from Nozama Pharmaceuticals. In Season 1, it was explicitly stated that the suppressants in the Amazonz Registers would run out in two years max. It's the entire reason Amazonz were going red en masse.
>>
>>15506572

I want to say that possibly, the majority of the OG Amazonz that needed it got nuked when Tlaloc happened (except for the survivors, such as Haruka/Mamoru and some others) but I'm not sure with that myself.
>>
>>15506572
I can't recall if it's "run out" or "stop working", but I guess it's because the Amazons themselves are barely even feral anymore and are now just a bunch of scared animals.
>>
>>15506576
The Amazonz Register is designed to automatically go red the moment the suppressants inside it run out. From the way it was stated, it seems that they're designed to do inject suppressants periodically automatically. The amount of suppressants inside the Registers is said to only last a maximum of two years. Thus, even if they're not necessary, if they keep periodically injecting suppressants, they're going to run out eventually.

Mind you, given the vague nature of how ANYTHING works in this series, I suppose they could come out and say that the Registers are only designed to inject suppressants if they sense that the Amazonz is on the verge of going berserk or something.

Honestly, I love Kobayashi as a writer, but she's pretty shit at worldbuilding.
>>
>>15506572
If I recall, they were spaced out to run out starting in two years. Of course, some ran out earlier but two years wasn't the maximum. They certainly expected to see a spike after those two years though.

Certainly, 5 years is way long. Then again, these guys are the remnants.
>>
>>15506708
Those things are tiny though. Even two years seems pushing it to me.
>>
>>15506015
That guy looks like a young Kusaka
>>
>>15506572
One thing that is consistent with Amazons is that they're not heterogeneous. If they were, they would've all died during Tlaloc.

Less than 1% of the first batch of Amazons survived from season 1. Sub 1% seems like a fair range for freaky deviant stuff like "these ones don't go bugfuck and try to eat whatever they come across"

(Of course this could've all been explained in the show, but eh)
>>
Y'know for as much as he came across kinda wishy washy and weird in the first season, I'm liking Haruka a lot here. He's got this confidence to him that he was really lacking before, and despite the shit thats gone down between seasons he hasn't really wavered on his own goals.
Puts him as a direct foil to Mamoru, who was trying to do the same thing but after getting hunted and fucked up for years finally decided to just let loose and fight back.

Also, the only character in the show who seems to realise that zombifying a girl to use as a weapon is super fucked
>>
Man, Mizuki is way better this season. Not saying much with how much of a non-character she used to be but I really like her now
>>
>>15506830
>Also, the only character in the show who seems to realise that zombifying a girl to use as a weapon is super fucked
It's not like Dr. Maki doesn't admit that it's fucked, he just doesn't care, and Kurosaki is so done with this shit that he is incapable of giving a fuck as long as it kills Amazons faster.
>>
>>15506849
At the very least, they don't fantasize about dating and possibly fucking the walking cannibal corpse.
>>
Nice to see Chihiro try some strategy, he is usually a pretty crappy fighter
>>
Heeey, guys, what's up with this STRONGER project in S2 everyone talks about? Where was it mentioned? Which ep?
>>
>>15506855
Hey man, Chihiro just wants to be human and he'll use any means to do so.
>>
>>15506872
I don't know how to feel about Chihiro. On the one hand I kinda get where he's coming from with the internal struggles he has being an Amazon and the shit he went through before the show, and he mostly comes across as an awkward teenager. On the other hand, his primary target of affection is an emotionless corpse, and he's clearly just using her as a crutch for his own issues.
>>
>>15506855
Hey dude, shut the fuck up, Chihiiro is doing literally nothing wrong.
You cannot choose what you like and who you like, he is just trying to be normal and wants his girl to be normal too.
>>
>>15506860
>he is usually a pretty crappy fighter
Iyu is the reason for that. She doesn't give a single fuck about what's happening around her when she attacks a target, which makes fighting properly together with her next to impossible.
>>
>Haruka wants to protect the Amazons who don't eat people
>wants to hunt down the ones who do
>protects Mamoru because he's his friend
>who spreads Amazon-aids
>who protects a dude that sustains himself on people murdered in cold blood
>same dude who murdered 10 or more people who clearly couldn't harm him at all

I don't think I really understand.
>>
>>15506982
Watch the preview
>>
>>15506982
Haruka is a retard.

By protecting Mamoru he is indirectly protecting new amazons.
>>
>>15504615
What happened to doggo? They didn't show him after this scene. I hope he's okay.
>>
Anyone else realize this whole war on humanity is way too similar to Planet of the Apes?
>Haruka = Cesar, both want to protect their kind through diplomatic ways but will resort to violence if needed
>Mamoru = Kobe, both sees Humanity too much of a threat and decided recruiting more to become the more dominant species is the only way to survive

I wouldn't be surprised in the end Haruka decides Mamoru was right and humans have to be exterminated
>>
>>15506987
People keep saying how much better Haruka was but he's always been this kind of asshole that does whatever feels right to him without ever caring about the consequences he causes or feeling too bad about that.

Like Chihiro might be crazy for Iyu but he literally cannot get close to anyone without wanting to eat them and literally cannot eat food without getting sick. I can understand what Chihiro wants. It's pretty reasonable.

And at the very least, liking Iyu doesn't hurt anyone like protecting flesh eating monsters does.
>>
>>15507206
>protecting flesh eating monsters
But we saw in the episode that none of Haruka's people, including Mamoru, can't actually handle killing and eating people. That's why Haruka protects them.
But Mamoru and the rest acted on their own by making the new Amazons in order to kill to prevent being killed.
>>
>>15507009

My logic says doggo was moved away from the battle scene, but since this is Amazonz thers's a 141 and 2/3 percent chance that pupper is now sleeping tight.

>>15507215

That and Haruka did say that he's gonna stop the new breed of Amazonz too. To what extent, though?
>>
So what -is- with the secretary guy with the big lips? His behavior is so strange.
>>
>>15506976

At least Chihiro realized that they can probably coordinate if they give her instructions first.

Of course because of the way they both fight, that strategy boils down to "stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours," but still.
>>
>>15507215
They are basically mad scientists creating monsters that will kill humans to protect themselves.

They are no longer flesh eating monsters themselves but criminals.

Now i'm pro either kill them for creating murder or jail them for being mad scientists criminals.
>>
>>15507215
they might not be direct flesh eaters but i guess i'd feel more sorry for them if their response wasn't to make flesh eaters

all those scenes with iyu being eaten? remember how gross they were? THEY DID THAT. they made her dad into one of them.
>>
>>15506147
>the show's severe decline and current status as Neo-heisei Black Sheep can mostly be pinned on this. Resources and time meant to go to the series were instead Usurped with the sudden production of the Amazon Prime/Toei collaboration series "Kamen Rider Amazons", leaving the dead center of the show without the suits it needed to progress it's story. Only THREE Total new suits were seen in the show during the period Amazons was being cocurrently made. Mugen Damashii in particular didn't actually premiere in the show until Two episodes AFTER it was introduced because the suit was not done in time for filming; as the company responsible for them, Blend Master, had been ordered to prioritize the Amazons suits over what was needed for ghost. In addition, the series head writer Takuro Fukuda would regularly be absent within the construction of the series, leaving Keiichi Hasegawa (And to a lesser extent Noubhiro Mouri) left to pick up the pieces and try and introduce character arcs and lore...which would only end up being contradicted when Fukuda would return...solely to write filler episodes until the series reached it's climax. Coupled with the show's pacing issues and arbitary plotpoints introduced and then forgotten which were caused by mandates to meet each movie event deadline, several scenes required to understand the ongoing storyline and character development were left on the cutting room floor, only to be recollected into the "Legend of Hero Alain" home video minisodes.
>>
>>15507279
No one cared about the shitty series that is Ghost anyway.
>>
>>15507279
>Neo-heisei
>>
>>15507279
>TVTropes is a reliable source
>>
>>15507238
>They are basically mad scientists creating monsters
This all started in the first place because of mad scientists creating monsters. It's basically having the humans get their comeuppance. "You create us flesh-eating monsters and then try to kill us all off? Fuck you, we're creating our own flesh-eating monsters to kill you all off" kind of thing. Humans made a mistake and tried to clean it up, but the mistakes don't want to be cleaned up because they're living, breathing beings with their own emotions and higher thought processes.

>>15507240
>they made her dad into one of them.
The extent to which Iyu's father was involved, if at all, in the Amazon development isn't clear, but I don't think he's entirely absolved of any guilt yet. He was Jin's professor, and we don't know if he was actively involved in all of it as well. He knew enough to teach Haruka how the Amazon stuff works, at least. If he wasn't involved, that's tough luck, but I'm sure there were plenty of innocent Amazons who weren't activated yet and got killed with the Tlaloc thing.

Both sides are bad, but I don't think the point is to root for a certain side per se, like in a football game, but to just see what happens to the characters thrust in the middle of all this.
>be Chihiro
>have very little sensibility due essentially only being around 6 years old
>raised by an Amazon for part of your life only to see them killed before his eyes
>the spend the rest in a sterile research facility
>then with a group of warped misfits hunting down essentially your own kind
>no one ever told or taught you what you are, no one ever loved you
>only treated as a tool, caught up in the flow
>finds someone in a similar position as you, Iyu, also not entirely human and not entirely Amazon and treated only as a tool
>first time you desire to establish yourself as a person alongside with her, but not entirely able to because of forces out of your control and being forced into the human-amazon conflict
>>
>>15507339
>This all started in the first place because of mad scientists creating monsters.
Yeah but those monsters weren't created with the intend to exterminate humanity.
>>
>>15507342
>We need to kill these monsters or they'll kill us
t. human
>We need to kill these monsters or they'll kill us
t. Amazon
>>
>>15507279
source your quotes
>>
>>15507373
it's some dipshit who says neoheisei so it really doesn't matter who specifically says it
>>
>>15507279
Hey! It's funny because Ex-Aid is so good still despite having resources funneled into it by Amazon.
>>
>>15507407
There are many things you can complement Ex-Aid on, but production is not one of them. It's only held together by having one main writer dedicated to it and having almost all the suits out already.
And it had an excellent Q1 in terms of toy sales, so it's doing its role as a toy commercial really well, unlike Ghost that only had mediocre sales.
>>
Rose Amazon and Yamato Takeru have the same designer right?
>>
>>15507450
Ex-Aid's sales aren't that much higher than Ghost's.

Ghost's first 3 months - 7.5 billion yen
Ex-Aid's first 3 months - 8.7 billion yen

You probably mixed them up a bit due to the way they're reported. We get numbers for the first six months of the fiscal year ending (Fiscal year ends in March) and then jump straight to 9 months, but what you want is just the three later months, which would be the October/November/December period with the new show.
>>
>>15507524
>aren't that much higher
A billion + 2 is still a lot, man
>>
File: 129785461325.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
129785461325.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
WHERE IS MY MAN?!
>>
>>15507574
Hiding away from his awkward kid.
>>
>>15507537
If Ex-Aid avoids the big drop that series have had in the 2nd quarter since Wizard it could actually leap way ahead of Ghost though (Ghost's 2nd quarter hit only 4.6 billion yens).
>>
>>15507342

But Nozama's big boss wanted Amazons and humans to hunt each other.
>>
>>15507610
But he is not the creator, he funded Jin's research and then it went to shit.

Its like those researches that look for things to help humans and end up as weapons, you don't blame the people funding the investigation
>>
>>15506945
He's using Iyu as an anchor for his own perceived humanity. He thinks that helping her to recover her memories and emotions is some sort of repayment for helping him hold onto his humanity, but the fact of the matter is he's basically deciding what's good for her on his own without any input from Iyu herself. Of course, Iyu's incapable of giving any input in the first place.
>>
>>15506982
>>15507238
See, this is basically what's going on. Humanity started a one-sided slaughter against the Amazonz. At first, the Amazonz just ran away and hid and didn't really fight back, but the humans kept hunting them down and killing them in cold blood. The Amazonz decided that enough was enough and retaliated. They turned a one-sided slaughter into a proper war.

Does that justify what they're doing? Maybe not. But they're vastly outnumbered and outgunned. They can't fight this war with just their small number, and fighting on their own is only going to get them killed. When they learned about the lysogenic Amazon cells, they found their opportunity. They have no other weapons, so they decided to use what was available to them.
>>
>>15507624

Rewatch episode 13.
He simply starts to laught and says that Amazons and humans hunting each other was all part of his plan.
He wanted to make a new food chain.
>>
>>15507666
Excuse me? The humans started a one-sided slaughter against Amazons???

What about all the people killed by those Amazons before and during season 1.

It wasn't unjustified. It was retaliation.
>>
>>15507742
The humans created the Amazonz that way, remember? And those Amazonz weren't in control of their actions. The remaining Amazonz haven't killed anyone beyond their own kind. Aside from Mamoru, they're not guilty of any crime. Since the end of Season 1, the Amazonz have simply been trying to find a place to live in peace, but humanity refuses to allow them that.
>>
>>15507746
If humans created them well then. It's the humans job to eradicate then as they were doing.
>>
>>15507764
lol so edgy.

If you create something that possesses a will and survival instinct, then it's only natural that they do what any other living thing will do and fight for their survival. If humanity were put in the same position, we'd do the same thing. this is simply the natural reaction to being hunted. A cornered animal is at its most dangerous. At this point, the Amazonz have nothing else to lose so they'll do anything in order to survive. It's either go to war and live, or die in the process. They have no other way now.

It's the natural duty of any living organism to survive. That's how all living creatures are built. Survive through any means possible. Humans, of course, are justified in prioritizing the survival of its species. If anything, it's unnatural to prioritize another species over your own. But the same goes for Amazonz.
>>
>>15507776
>taking care of humanity's problems something that puts humankind at risk is now edgy
>>
>>15507807
They're trying to find a place to live on their own in peace, you moron.
>>
Shouldn't Neo be stronger than other Amazons in terms of pure stats? How come his punches never seem to do anything? The Neo Amazons Driver is supposed to be superior to the previous version. I mean, even Ryoutarou could hurt things with Liner form.
>>
>>15507992

We've been discussing that this whole thread.

He's holding back. He's desperately fighting against his Amazon instincts and is inexplicably genetically human despite these instincts and the ability to assume an Amazon form.
>>
>>15504723
>being this far into the show
>hasn't noticed the alphabet
>>
>>15507999
That's just his fighting skill. I mean, just a simple straight punch should still hurt more than that of other Riders. Regardless of how he's holding back, he's still trying to kill all the Amazons. I'm not asking why he's a shit fighter, I'm asking why his punches don't seem to ever draw blood. It could be the clumsiest punch ever for all I care, I'm just concerned with why it never seems to do anything.
>>
>>15506839
I like all the returning cast better. Probably because they are more developed?
>>
>>15508109
They're more mature, whereas the new kids are starting from 0.
>>
>>15507812
That would be fine if it weren't for the fact that each one is a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>15508162
Be that as it may, freedom is the right of all sentient beings. They will survive. As long as they know how to love, you know they'll stay alive. So let them go, don't hold them back anymore.
>>
>>15508191
I still can't believe Chase fucking said that
>>
>>15508191
i share a planet with people like this.
>>
>>15508191
You conmined like three references in there and they shouldn't be combined like this
>>
>>15508296
What has been conmined cannot be unconmined.
>>
Man everyone's motivations in this is so wishy-washy, I dunno what to think of any of the characters really. The narrative keeps trying to get me to sympathise with them too, I think, but most of them are too far gone to sympathise.

>>15504168
>>15504336
It wasn't mentioned anywhere. An anon made a joke about it a few threads back and some people thought it was referring to a rumor of some sort.

Nagase is definitely going to turn into some sort of problem further into the story though, yeah. Still weird to me that Shida & co didn't fucking arm him when they went to investigate the water source but whatever.
>>
>>15508636
It's hot that hard to sympathize with the Amazons. I mean, they were backed into a corner and their current actions are all out of desperation. It's also easy to sympathize with the team, since they can't really live normal lives anymore and their friend's turned insane due to five years and being hunted relentlessly.
>>
>>15503968
Did Amemiya design this?
>>
>>15508647
Not to mention that Mamoru said that majority of the survivors were captured, tortured, and experimented on, and that his group is practically all that's left, and they're so mind broken they can't even fight back properly.
>>
>oh no, my boyfriend is now a man-eating monster. Have to start killing customers to feed him
How is this supposed to be okay?
>>
>>15508795
It isn't. They never said it was.
>>
>>15508795
The sex is amazing
>>
>>15508820
once you go 'zon, your morals are gone
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-08-12h03m39s398.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-08-12h03m39s398.png
1MB, 1280x738px
oh look, kaito made an appearance, though he's apparently gotten a new form
>>
>>15509061
TRUE STRENGTH COMES FROM TURNING YOURSELF INTO ADOG
>>
>>15507450
>having almost all the suits out already
Why didn't Ghost set aside the budget and materials to make their suits in the 3-12 months leading up to the show's debut? Surely they had anywhere from 3-12 months on top of that, where the toy designs were finalized, since it would take that amount of time before they could go into manufacturing/production. It's not like these things are done on a week by week basis. At the worst, there must have been several months of notice, since promo action shots of new forms tend to come out at least weeks before appearing on the show.
>>
>>15509061
Reincarnation.
>>
>>15508636
Chihiro isn't wishy-washy, he's pretty determined to get laid.
>>
>>15508636
It seems the only one with a clear goal at this point is Haruka. Although funny enough his wishy-washy attitude from the previous season is why he had to step up and do something.
>>
>>15507279
Maurice?
>>
>>15510843
He's a Heisei Rider. It's basically how the formula works.
>>
>Chihiro and Iyu will both die by the end of the season
>>
>>15510884
Iyu died before the show began though
>>
>>15510888

Of course, the other anon meant that Iyu dies for good this time.

I also kinda see that happening.
>>
>>15509616
>Haruka: I want to live/co-exist and find some sort of middle ground
>Jin: I want to destroy all the Amazons including myself so that humanity can continue unfazed
>Chihiro: I WANNA FUCK THAT DEAD BIRD BUTT
I dunno about S2 man...
>>
>>15511211
I think Haruka plans to die. When he talks about finding a place for the Amazons, he always conspicuously leaves himself out. He never says "I want to find a place where we can live in peace". Instead, he says, "I want to find a place where Mamoru and the others can live in peace". There's also the part earlier where he said that Mizuki may have to kill him someday.
>>
>>15511254
He says "I refuse to die" to Mizuki in this very episode though
>>
>>15511294
Does he? He said "Until I can find a place for Mamoru and the others to live, I can't afford to die."

Which seems to imply that once he accomplishes that goal, it's okay to die.
>>
File: Crack Ships.png (338KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crack Ships.png
338KB, 854x480px
>>15510852
>>
>>15509061
>first a tree
>now a dog
>>
>>15505384
She did it for him. This is true love.
>>
File: misunderstandings.jpg (191KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
misunderstandings.jpg
191KB, 1680x1050px
>>15506725
I can see it, yeah.
*misunderstandings between amazons and humans intensify*
>>
>>15512526

[Chihiro falls into a nearby river due to a miscommunication with the 4C team]
>>
>>15512709

[Is rescued from drowning by a colony of Psychadelic Tree Frog Amazons and promptly gains a powerup]

Seriously, though - if you want to kill off a Rider, never-EVER throw them into a body of water. A) They will never die from this and B) They almost always come back stronger.
>>
>>15511211
We must trust in Chihiro's pure dream.
>>
File: this guy.jpg (192KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
192KB, 1366x768px
>>15512884
>B) They almost always come back stronger.
You called?
>>
File: HARUKA, ONDURURURAGITANDISUKA.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
HARUKA, ONDURURURAGITANDISUKA.webm
2MB, 960x540px
This scene was far too funny. The sneaky horror music made it even cheesier and then that sudden stop slayed me.
>>>/wsg/1681515
>>
>>15506725
>>15512526
No wonder Shirakura hired him.
>>
>>15508162
There's also the fact that as they kill and consume they get stronger, so you always risk eventually having Jin/Haruka-tier Amazons or close to it running around with their only real counter being another Amazon like Jin, Haruka, or a Sigma on your side to stop them.

The only way the pacifist ones would be able to lead the peaceful life they want is for either the Japanese government or the Nozoma corporation to have some way of completely keeping them contained with no way of escaping and have them fed and put to use in some way so they can pass the time and not go completely insane.

You cannot treat Amazons as you would a normal person in regards to freedom. Yeah, you get a human mass murderer who kills hundreds but a couple bullets or some form of gas will kill/incapacitate that guy and most people probably can't even kill that many without destroying something massive in the process. You get an Amazon and just a slightly ranked up one already has specialized bullets made for hurting them become completely ineffective as we constantly saw in season 1 on top of it having a chance to easily just fly around or tunnel underground to get away and their only hard counter at that point is one of their own or possibly bombing the hell out of them. You risk hundreds if not thousands of deaths from one single Amazon going rogue, imagine if Jin decided he was going to just kill people instead of Amazons at the start of season 1, who could have stopped him? At least season 2 has some stronger weaponry that could take down some of the stronger ones.

I can understand Mamoru and his gang's pain, but at the same time from the human's perspective is an insanely risky proposal to keep Amazons around in general. Any single one of these Amazons can go off the handle at any time, slaughter and eat tons of people, and become nigh unstoppable if you don't kill them quick enough with equipment that becomes progressively more useless the longer it takes you.
>>
File: 56444519_p0.png (850KB, 1024x846px) Image search: [Google]
56444519_p0.png
850KB, 1024x846px
>>15502957
I might need something cleared up. Were the S1 Amazons all test-tube babies created entirely in the lab or were they human test subjects (presumably turned with the same method Jin used on himself)?
I was talking to a friend and realized I was always under the impression it was the later, but she always thought they had all just been born as part of the research but neither of us can really remember any concrete confirmation one way or the other.
>>
>>15513760

All the S1 Amazons except for Jin were made in a lab
>>
>>15513760
They're all test tube babies, Haruka is the exception since it was IVF if I remember right with Mizuki's mom, and Jin did himself in. I believe they specifically mention them being test tube babies when Jin or Mizuki's mom explains it.
>>
>>15513780
>>15513760
They talk about how they were born from the Amazons cells by themselves and Haruka is unique because it was an a mix of human cell and Amazon cell, but they never really showed or talked about how that worked though - like how they mimic humans and found places in society, which is why so many people end up assuming they were experimented humans.

The show for some reason left that part of its world building really vague.
>>
>>15503641
>A lotta people neglect what a wishy washy lil' fucker Haruka was
That was the point though

He was a confused guy in a confusing circumstance where he had to pick from a range of bad options.
>>
>>15513811
If it was humans that were experimented on I think it would have been mentioned though, especially with the show's tone. Let's not forget that this would mean they would have had thousands of volunteers/kidnapped people to essentially turn into monsters (Which I doubt Jin would be remotely for in the first place) and if they were originally humans they wouldn't need to learn to mimic them since they already know how the deal works they just turn into monsters and get cravings for people on the side.

I can't remember though, didn't hey also grow at an exponential rate? Or was that just Haruka?
>>
>>15513842

I'm not saying that they might have been humans, I'm just saying how odd they handled the explanation regarding that, basically a couple of sentences during an exposition scene, with no adequate explanation for hos thousands of people just appear out of nowhere or even how this mimic ability of the Amazons works.
>>
>>15513849
Well, if they are experimented humans then they don't mimic because it would basically be what Jin did and he is still the exact same guy he was before becoming an Amazon. They're most likely grown because if I'm remembering right they said the Amazons grow quickly (Or at least Haruka did), so realistically in a year or two or however long it was they could grow from simply being cells to being human-like and would then mimic humanity.

Whatever the case is, they need to explain this a bit more.
>>
new eps is up on bill

jin shows up at the end with nana wtf
>>
File: download.jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
Are the rider forms supposed to represent their respective (animal)amazon forms? If jin transformed into a amazon without the belt, would he be a fish amazon? What animals are haruka, chihiro, or sigma(I forgot his name) supposed to be then?
>>
File: AmazonOmega_AMAZONS.jpg (243KB, 348x543px) Image search: [Google]
AmazonOmega_AMAZONS.jpg
243KB, 348x543px
>>15514029
Haruka,Sigma,Chihiro and Jin are all based on the Monitor Lizard just like the original Amazon Rider.

If they transformed without a belt chances are they'd either come out looking like a different color of my pic or like Jin did who looked the same as Alpha but didn't have battle scars.
>>
>>15514066
Yeah, it seems like all Riders with human DNA end up having similar forms. But for some reason, Haruka is the only one whose Rider form looks nothing like a piranha lizard thing, even though that's the form he took when he first transformed into his Amazon form. I guess it's to show that he's special and unique compared to the others or something.
>>
>>15513738
>Moose is this reasonable
i knew you were one of the good guys.
>>
>>15513738
At the same time, though, they're well within their rights to fight for their lives and freedom. So you can't really blame them for declaring war against the people who drove them against the wall. If you point a gun at someone, then you should be prepared to get shot in kind.
>>
Frankly, assuming the Amazons are wiped out to ensure humanity's future, all the key persons of Nozama Pharmacy involved in the Amazonz project should be tried and executed.
>>
>>15515113
>they're well within their rights to fight for their lives and freedom
Human rights apply to humans.

Amazons are not human beings. So no rights, fuck them.
>>
>>15511315

So he's like Jin, just with a different goal. Jin said once he took out all of the escaped Amazons, he'd off himself since he too was an Amazon and they all had to die.

It sounds like Haruka believes his purpose is to find a home for the Amazons and once he's done that, then there's no point for him to keep living.
>>
>>15515402
Wasn't it mentioned human-amazon DNA mix is the source of Amazon viral infection?

That's why Haruka wanted to die to stop the spread of Amazon virus in the future.
>>
>>15515442
They're probably gonna reveal that Haruka's an exception or something due to his unique origin.
>>
>>15513922

Huh, Nana's alive? That's good. I hope.
>>
>>15513922
Post link?

>>15506976
>Iyu is the reason for that
Even without Iyu he still gets pushed,grabbed and knocked around with very little finesse. She presents problems to his style but she's not the whole or even the biggest reason which is that he's not terribly aggressive and skilled at wounding things with the right weapons.
>>
>>15513922
>Catalog
where is the link for the new ep?
>>
>>15513922
I tried to find it, but the video for it isn't loading.
>>
>>15517139
I'm another anon. Use this link:
http://www.aixifan.com/v/ac3691790

By the way, to:>>15513922, a sincere FUCK YOU
>>
>>15514066
I thought it was previously confirmed that they are based on animals that inspired Amazon?

>Alpha: Piranha (real life design inspiration for Amazon)
>Omega: Lizard (in universe basis for Amazon)
>Neo: Bird (I've heard Macaw; based on Condorer, Amazon's belt)

Sigma is probably another Lizard like Omega
>>
File: whathappen.jpg (69KB, 1184x887px) Image search: [Google]
whathappen.jpg
69KB, 1184x887px
>>15518368
what happen
>>
>>15518368
chill out they only showed him walking in the rain for a second. i was joking about the nana and jin thing

the next eps has jin in it i guess they confirmed chihiro is his son at the end of the eps tho
>>
>>15518488
I can read chinks. It tells you to refresh.
>>
>>15518529
It just stalls at the loading thing.
what do
>>
>>15518537
Try open in a new window or a new browser altogether. Chink site is used to be finicky, especially for free users.
>>
Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 Episode 6 RAW

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7H36TQLVfppcBmWRoI
>>
>>15518557
You're a good human pal. Don't go to Nozama Pharmaceuticals tommorow.

It took Haruka less than 10 seconds to drop Chihiro what a fucking scrub
>>
>>15518557
Chihiro tripping and face planting the cake into Iyu

People who hate him really need to realize that he's supposed to be pathetic
>>
>>15513738
Did you miss the part where the old Amazons were shown to be completely incapable of eating people now due to psych problems?
>>
>>15513890
They grow by ingesting protein. Human protein happens to be their preferred meal, so I guess the cells just gave them human appearances due to them consuming human proteins.
>>
>>15518700
No, I didn't miss it, but the entire point here is that because they say they can't doesn't mean one of them can't splinter off at some point to eat someone else or get over it. We already have them infecting other people to do the killing for them so it's not like they're averse to it, and because of them now we have the Rose Amazon on the loose who just killed something like seven people in less than a minute. You can't treat Amazons like humans without taking massive precautions because you never know when one might lose it.
>>
>>15518743
It's a really hard thing here. These are the Amazons that want nothing to do with humans at all, and took great pains(starving themselves, isolating themselves) to avoid hurting anyone. Hell, if they were left alone, they probably would've just died out in the wilderness, or Haruka could've killed them all.

Humans, dicks that we are, chose to hunt them down and kill them all despite the fact that they didn't even want to fight back or eat anymore. Mamoru even says that some were killed due to torture and experimentation. Human or Amazon, that's just wrong.

What we're seeing now is just the last attempts of a dying group trying to at least gain a measure of peace, and even they admit that it's all kinds of wrong and they only did it because they had no other choice.
>>
>>15518401
Neo's the same type as Alpha, only with metal bits added on. You can clearly see that he has Alpha's mouth, nose, eyes and horn.
>>
>>15518743
It's not as if the current situation's any better. The Amazonz are far more dangerous now than if they went feral due to what they've been enduring for the past five years. Before, if they went crazy they would have just eaten a few people before they got put down. Now, they're trying to turn all of humanity into Amazonz.
>>
>>15518756
>Humans, dicks that we are, chose to hunt them down and kill them all despite the fact that they didn't even want to fight back or eat anymore.
Yeah, but look at this from the human perspective, these are creatures that ate and killed and still have the potential to kill hundreds or thousands of people each. Even if Mamoru's group hasn't killed or eaten people would you feel safe if they were wandering the forests? You don't know their story and you don't know if they'll snap at some point, all you know is that they're monsters. Yeah, it's not their fault they were born/created, but leaving them to their own volition out in the wilderness is a very risky choice from the human perspective, there's too many things that can go wrong even if they say they're not harming anybody.

Ideally we would quarantine them into their own living area away from people to live out their lives.

>>15518767
Both situations are dangerous to humans, it's just that their desperation has now made it even worse.
>>
>>15518796
>Ideally we would quarantine them into their own living area away from people to live out their lives.

Even that wouldn't work. Remember Haruka in episode 1? They wouldn't be able to take being held captive for long. Eventually, they'd try to take their freedom, even if by force. The only answer for humanity is to wipe them out. But on that same token, the Amazonz would have the right to rebel and strike back. There are no clear villains here. Whoever wins or loses, no one's necessarily in the wrong. Except for Nozama Pharmaceuticals, who started this whole mess in the first place.

I mean, if cattle somehow rose up and fought back against humanity, we wouldn't exactly have the right to complain.
>>
I think Chihiro's probably gonna be the one to end Iyu's life. Iyu will probably ask him to kill her, and Chihiro's going to be forced to accept this.
>>
What the hell happened to Mizuki in the past five years anyway? Is she just trying to take responsibility for her mom's mess? Sure Amazons eat people, but you'd think she'd be able to sympathize with Haruka more.
>>
>>15518798
Haruka seems like an outlier in that respect though. Mamoru's crew can easily deal with being out in the woods with barely any food doing next to nothing for years while also being hunted, I'm sure they could easily deal with living in a controlled but relatively big area to carry out their day to day stuff. It would basically be a less restrictive prison and that should be enough instead of getting killed or hunted.
>>
>>15518832
They didn't do that out of choice. It was out of necessity. You don't get to decide where and how you live if you're being hunted down endlessly. You choose based on necessity and chance.
>>
So yeah, looks like Chihiro's the origin of the lysogenic Amazon cells. Fun times for all.
>>
"I found you... So you're Chihiro."
>>
Do you think they'll ever fully explain what Haruka's origins really mean for him? In the first episode, when Haruka went berserk for the first time, he immediately targeted other Amazons. But from what's been shown, it doesn't seem like Amazons really have any innate aggression towards others of their kind. The feral ones generally only attack other Amazons when they're attacked first. Haruka's the only Amazon who displays an inherent, instinctual aggression towards other Amazons.

Do you think there's a reason for this or is it just the show's being inconsistent with how Amazons work as usual?
>>
>>15518840
Yeah, fair enough. Personally I still think they would be able to stand it and deal with it. They clearly understand they can't be around other people so they just want to live in peace, so I'd think they could have the mental fortitude to withstand confinement.
>>
>>15518861
Until they inevitably rebel.

Humans aren't much different. If you put people in a bubble without any real freedom or choice, they're going to rebel sooner or later. Why do you think rebellions and civil wars happen? They may be a different species, but humans and Amazons are very similar creatures. If you don't treat them with appropriate respect and humanity, they're going to strike back.
>>
Man, I really hope that when Haruka and Chihiro clash off for real in the future, Chihiro doesn't win. Because that'd be so stupid. Haruka's been doing this for five years so Chihiro winning would be retarded.
>>
What the hell is an "Armor Zone"? What does "We live in Armor Zone" mean? What the fuck is "Die Set Down"? What does it mean to "Take your Amazon"?
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (108KB, 1242x652px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
108KB, 1242x652px
>A-a-amazons can be good people you guys

>T-they can live in peace with humans and be controlled they just need the right environment

>G-g-guys..???

every single time you amazon defenders get BTFO. I don't even know how you live with yourselves. Jin is the only hero we need to assist us in dealing with this scurge upon our masterful race. He has done nothing wrong.

NOTHING
>>
>>15518901
He's going blind and he'll probably die by the end of the show.
>>
>>15518903
Didn't you watch Saint Seiya? Heros don't need eyes to fight. Or ears. Or blood.
>>
>>15518903
If Jin goes down Amazons is kino to me
>>
>>15518798
They actually thought about that and appointed their own butcher in case they went stir-crazy. They were practically just out in the woods waiting to die.
>>
>>15518830
Since she said they were buried in so much debt that her mom had to sell their house, I guess she just went out and found work. Just so happens that her family's line of work is so intertwined with Amazons.
>>
>>15518866
They'd prefer to be quarantined, actually. That's what happened at the end of S1, they went away and isolated themselves voluntarily. According to Mamoru, this was all fine and dandy until the humans became overly aggressive and the Amazons refused to fight back.
>>
>>15518999
That's because it's preferable to their current situation. But you have to understand that something like this can't last forever. Everyone seems to forget this, but psychologically, Amazons aren't that different from humans. In fact, one of the primary conflicts stems from that. They quarantined themselves, not because they WANTED to, but because they were forced to. They had no other means to survive. But surviving isn't the same as being satisfied, because if you're only given the bare minimum necessary to live, you're gonna end up wanting for more.

Your logic is, and I'm kinda hesitant to use this analogy, but it's like saying a slave is happy to be a slave. A slave is FORCED to be a slave, and that's the only way they can live. If they try to do otherwise, they'll be killed.

The Amazons had an ultimatum: quarantine themselves or die. You tell me which one you'd pick.
>>
>>15519005
I guess I need to clarify. They isolated themselves voluntarily, because they're aware of what happens if they don't. They know what's gonna happen to them, they wanted to go out on their own terms. That's way more freedom than any slave.
Hell, I'm pretty sure none of them even expected to last that long anyway, since they knew about the armbands running out of juice.
>>
>>15518901
They are actually married, and the girl felt obligated to support her husband. The dude confessed to the girl sadly that he wanted to eat her most, literally. She gave her consent.
Still some twisted love.
>>
>>15519016
But that's still only because they had no other choice. That's what you're failing to take into account. They HAD to isolate themselves in order to survive. Because even if they rebelled against humanity, that's not a war they can win. They're heavily outnumbered and despite their superior physiology, there are two Amazons far more powerful than any of them who would never allow that to happen. Between C4, Jin and Haruka, they had nothing else but to run away and try to live separate from everyone else. There's also the fact that they don't actually want to eat people either.

If they truly had the freedom to do so, I'm sure they would have continued to carry on living in human society. But that option was closed off from them. That's why they isolated themselves. This is the only path they had if they wanted to survive. But it wasn't the one they wanted. This isn't fun or happy for them.
>>
>>15519023
They invited Haruka to live with them and kill them when the time comes, and 4C didn't exist yet, but I see what you're getting at. But really, what we don't know if it really was stifling for them, or a huge relief to be far way from any temptation for human flesh or chance of persecution, except for one super persistent Jin.
>>
>>15519032
Well let's put it this way. When the Amazons first escaped from captivity seven years ago, what did they do? They didn't escape into the wilderness and live isolated from the rest of the world. They integrated into human society and lived with humans. That was their first choice.

Isolating themselves was basically them taking the cards they were given and trying to make the best of it. It's just that the only cards they were left with were a pair of jokers.
>>
File: hey aku man.png (265KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
hey aku man.png
265KB, 540x482px
>>15519021
>some twisted love

p. much

Say what you want about the second season of Amazons but you really gotta admit that it really upped the horroificness of the Amazon on Human kills. Hell the two we've seen so far are more gruesome than actual horror themed shows or movies. Dude who does the special effects for it deserves a goddamn emmy
>>
File: 1396746538838.jpg (14KB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
1396746538838.jpg
14KB, 261x194px
>Debut awesome needle gun that was previously unknown to the audience as a weapon attachment
>Useless day 1
Well okay, Toei. I hope that's not gonna become common.
>>
>>15519075

I still haven't moved on from Brain Slurp.

Shampoo Rinse and Murder is also brilliant although not as disgusting.
>>
>>15506830

Did they give Haruka a new helmet or something? His head looks oddly different.
>>
>>15520635
I think it's the stunt helmet.
>>
I think Jin's gonna die and end up giving his belt to Chihiro. Something that stuck out at me was when Tachibana mentioned that only 4C can perform maintenance on the Neo Amazonz Driver. In other words, Chihiro is entirely dependent on 4C in order to continue to be a Rider. And unlike the original Amazonz Driver, the Neo Amazonz Driver seems to require some kinda vial injected into it in order to function, so if that vial runs out then it's just a useless hunk of junk.

So assuming Chihiro's gonna survive and continue to be a Rider after he either leaves 4C or 4C gets shut down somehow, he's gonna need another method of transformation. Since Jin's pretty much hitting all the death flags he possibly can, I think Jin's probably gonna give Chihiro his belt.

There's also the fact that underneath the mechanical bits, Neo looks very similar to Alpha.
>>
>>15520761

That might be how Haruka gets his Neo Driver. It's actually Chihiro's.
>>
>>15520978
Nope. Haruka's Neo Driver is slightly different from Chihiro's. Chihiro's has a yellow eye. Haruka's has a white eye.
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.