[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dangaioh or Zeorymer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: White Warriors.png (121KB, 346x192px) Image search: [Google]
White Warriors.png
121KB, 346x192px
Having a lot of trouble deciding what to watch next and since OVAs usually have the best looking stuff, I've settled on something AIC related. Both mechas are hella rad, but which provides better action?
>>
>>15502384
Dangaioh. Zeorymer's action consists of the villains talking for a bit, showing off their finishing move, then Zeorymer pounding it's fists and vaporizing the enemy.
>>
>>15502384
>which provides better action
Dangaioh by a country mile. Here, do this. Stand up and then press your fists together against your chest. Congratulations, you've just performed Zeorymer's entire moveset.

Zeorymer's still not a bad OVA, but I'd definitely watch Dangaioh first.
>>
File: Zeocap4.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zeocap4.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
Zeorymer is even more static than Godmars. He puts his hand-boobs to his chest and wtfpwn everything in that one pose.
>>
>>15502384
You could watch both in an afternoon.
>>
>>15502413
This. Start with Dangaioh for the action, then Zeorymer for an ending that isn't one of the worst cliffhangers in the history of robutts.

Spoilers: G-Dangaioh resolves nothing and will make you mad for even trying to watch it, so save yourself some grief, even if you really like Dangaioh.
>>
Zeorymer is more gritty to watch and has an actual ending.

Also god-tier theme.
>>
>>15502401
>>15502403
>>15502412

Wow, stock footage in a high-budget OVA? That's a real bummer. And I actually somewhat prefer the Zeorymer's looks too...

>>15502413

Well this is certainly the most obvious answer, and I probably will end up doing just that, but I'd still like to prioritize one of the two to at least determine which order to go through them. :V
>>
>>15502384
They're both shit, so choose whatever.

>>15502425
>more gritty to watch
In what way and why does it matter? Also Dangaiohs theme is better desu
>>
>>15502384
Dangaioh for the action. I prefer Zeromyer's plot even with Aikawa's hack writing involved especially towards the end.

But I'd go for Dangaioh. Even with its own Aikawa ending.

I really hate that man.
>>
>>15502437
It's not stock footage. I don't remember seeing any at least, it's just that they decided to have Zeorymer be that static. Also he teleports, so that makes him even more static. Still a short and sweet OVA though.
>>
>>15502452
I think they do reuse the ball fisting twice, but othewise, no stock footage. I think the actual abuse of stock footage is the prologue they use in the first three episodes with the narrator more than anything.
>>
File: orgun.jpg (275KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
orgun.jpg
275KB, 800x590px
I would also recommend you watch Detonator Orgun, OP. It's one of the best OVAs I've ever seen, and the action is excellent.
>>
>>15502384
IMHO, Zeorymer's the better OVA, but Dangaioh definitely has better action.
>>
>>15502498
And I would also recommend Tekkaman Blade after Orgun
>>
>>15502498
>It's one of the best OVAs I've ever seen
>anon has only watched 3 OVAs
>>
>>15502425
>god-tier theme.
Damnit you got back into head.
>>
>>15502384
Just watch both
>>15502424
Great Dangaioh is a fucking blight.
If there was any a series deserving a 1/10, it's this.
>>
>>15503003
>If there was any a series deserving a 1/10, it's this.
What got it above a 0/10, the OP song?
>>
>>15502384
Zeorymer has a cool premise and is hype as fuck but the action never actually delivers.

Dangaioh has some of the coolest designs I've seen but the story feels super unfinished and the sequel fucking sucked.
>>
>>15503232
bewbs
>>
>>15502498
OOOOORRRRRGUUUUUN's action is average at best.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3V9RruqdQE
>>
>>15502425
>Also god-tier theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkF13YQkPx0
>>
Zeorymer andIczer are masterpieces. Dangaioh is the epitome of mediocrity.
Don't listen to the SRW retards.
>>
>>15503973
>Don't listen to the SRW retards.
Fuck off spic.
>>
Zeorymer is Great, but Dangaioh is fun.
>>
File: 33424819_p0.jpg (3MB, 2838x3073px) Image search: [Google]
33424819_p0.jpg
3MB, 2838x3073px
>>15506817
>Zeorymer is Great
It certainly is.
>>
>>15503232
>>15503232

To be fair, Fighting Chance is pretty fucking sweet, and G Daingaioh itself is mechanically kind of interesting. Not nearly as cool as its predecessor, but it has a distinctly 90s feel to it, and its weapon set is at least not cookie-cutter Super Robot.

Burning Blow just sounds like date night gone horribly wrong though.
>>
>>15503963
Fuckin' nice. Thanks anon.

>>15502384
Why not both?
>>
>>15508792
Tbh Great dangaioh had some cool robots esp dangaioh ur
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.