[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overman King Gainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Overman_King_Gainer.jpg (39KB, 399x352px) Image search: [Google]
Overman_King_Gainer.jpg
39KB, 399x352px
Just finished watching the show today.
It's pretty good and episode 14 is the best episode in the show.
Haven't really seen discussion for this show on here, so...
King Gainer thread
>>
I liked the part where he just decided that to kill the Overdevil he will have to use Overheat and then he used Overheat

Tomino's kind of got a thing for last-minute new attacks like that doesn't he
>>
>>15501133
>Last minute
King Gainer's overskill was whatever his pilot needed at the time for the entire show.
>>
>>15501140

Did Gain fuck your sister too?

Also, my favourite thing in OKG is that no one is useless in battles, even guys in shitty Panzers, it's not like King Gainer goes and wins everything for them.
>>
>>15501133
Well, Gainer shouted "overheat!" at the end of every single episode preview, so it wasn't COMPLETELY random.
>>
>>15501140
>blogshit
No one asked your opinion faggot
>>
>>15501140
Who is this henpecked loser and why does every post I see of his talk about "bullies"
>>
>>15501235

But it's you who's suffering, not the show.
I for one enjoyed the show, especially since I watched it after SEED and geez, Gainer seemed like Kira done right.
Also, what's the deal with eugenics, is that some pun on Overmen or something?
>>
>>15501293
oh shut up you don't even watch shows
>>
>>15501293

Wow, now being an asshole is somehow about eugenics and fascism? I kinda get how it's Nazi Hitler everywhere for some people now.
>>
File: feels good.jpg (75KB, 1290x996px)
feels good.jpg
75KB, 1290x996px
>its a clawshrimpy thread
>mfw
God I hope its the real one, I haven't seen him around here in a while

>>15501067
What did you like about it, anon? I've not watched it myself, but it seems the animation is pretty good.
>>
>>15501367
I liked all the characters because they felt real like in G-reco.
The mecha designs were pretty wacky, but in a fun sort of way.

It's honestly refreshing to watch a "Happy Tomino" show after watching pretty much all of his gundam entries.

The series could have been a 50 episode show to flesh out the characters and flesh out the world as well, but i'm fine with the 26 we got.
9/10 i'd say
>>
>>15501367
Overman King Gainer is somehow less than the sum of it's parts.
It has enjoyable characters, really nice art and some episodes have great animation, interesting concept, and fun robots with interesting powers, but it somehow only manages to be "eh, pretty good I guess."
>>
>>15502808
>they felt real
Anyway
>9/10
Near perfection is a pretty damned high score to give something.
>>
>>15501067
Anyone got a torrent for it? never was able to find one that wasnt the raw back in the day.
>>
>>15503255
If you have an anime bytes account the BD is up on there, dual audio.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.