[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Objectively terribly written /m/ characters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: Naru_Arata.png (713KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Naru_Arata.png
713KB, 1280x720px
Objectively terribly written /m/ characters.
>>
File: Athrun.png (82KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
Athrun.png
82KB, 300x223px
At least as he was in Destiny. Yes, I know, but I we should get the low-hanging fruit out the way quickly.
>>
>>15500668
All of them, objectively speaking
>>
>>15500668

Naru was frustrating less because of her writing as a character and more that the plot made a huge deal out of her, fucking forgot about her for 10+ episodes, and then brought her back to do ??? with her.

Like seriously. What did ANY of her story add or accomplish beyond her initial introduction as Ao's childhood friend and briefly presumed love interest?

Hell, she isn't even the worst written character in that show. Motherfucking Truth holds the undisputed champion belt there.
>>
File: johny.jpg (14KB, 480x360px)
johny.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>15500865
Wrong
>>
>>15501168
You're trying to hard fake Clawshrimpy.
>>
>>15501168
You sound like a sissy who wants to get reamed by big strong masculine men.

Source: I've known them, "known"
>>
File: Autism.jpg (57KB, 567x561px)
Autism.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>15501175
>>
>>15500668
Hm... I'm gonna go with Viola in Zone of the Enders. That's only if you only play the first game, mind you. After watching 2167 Idolo she's a much deeper character and you can appreciate her being Char and Haman Karn's lovechild. If you start with the first game, though... she's pretty fucking bland as a villain.

>>15501168
I don't know if you're ACTUALLY Clawshrimpy due to the username system, but you are I'm just gonna get this out of the way quickly. Hi, Claw, I'm your antithesis.

Kamina is not a bully. If he were a bully, Simon wouldn't have respected him. If he were a bully, Team Dai-Gurren wouldn't exist and everyone would have abandoned him. If he were a bully, Simon would whimper in fear and not do shit after he punched him (which was just to snap him out of his funk). If he were a bully, we wouldn't have three episodes of Simon being emo after he died. If he were a bully, he WOULDN'T BE SAVING TEAM DAI-GURREN IN THE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH. Just because someone is brash doesn't make them a bully. If anything, Kamina HATES people bullying his beloved little brother!

>robot anime was garbage in the 7s and 8s
Eeeeexcept Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, Gunbuster, and Macross were all great. There ARE other good mecha besides GGG, you know.
>>
>>15501184
Well it's clawshrimpy so yeah.
>>
>>15501168
>Kamina
>Ryoma
>Kouji
>Bullies
How about no. Even beyond that the three are nothing alike beyond being loud.
>>
It is truly amazing how one-dimensional he is as a character
>>
>>15501150
While I completely agree with both the statement about her just fucking disappearing from the plot for half the show being terrible as well as Truth being even worse (to the point he's probably one of the worst written characters in anime period), Naru does serve as the poster girl for human interaction with Scub and trapar in that universe/timeline/whatever fuck AO's physics, as horribly handled as both her and that plot was.
>>
>>15501175
Does your trip involve fucking fictional 7 year old boys?
>>
>>15501168
>robot anime was garbage in the 7s and 8s
>>
>>15501209
Despite watching E7 and the movie, I haven't seen AO yet, but at this point I'm honestly considering buying the Blu-Ray just to see how bad of a trainwreck it is.
>>
>>15501227
Mamoru was also poorly written
>>
>>15501220
>I will prove these two races are violent and only capable of war
>By committing violent acts on their homeworlds and luring them into a war
>>
>>15501184
real clawshrimpy wanted to suck little boy dicks

fake clawshrimpy ships large brown "European" men across the Atlantic to rape him
>>
File: but why.gif (4MB, 581x327px)
but why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>15501221
>I'm honestly considering buying the Blu-Ray just to see how bad of a trainwreck it is
You don't need to buy something to see how fucking terrible it is
>>
>>15501287
But if I don't buy it then I won't be able to see the best part of AO, which is Ao crossdressing. It's also not very expensive.
>>
>>15500668
>>15500703
>>15501198
Those are quite the fake mecha fans
>>
>>15501198
Ask yourself this: Does he really need to be anything else?
>>
>>15501258
Not seeing an issue.
>>
File: Riddhemarcenas.png (86KB, 356x200px)
Riddhemarcenas.png
86KB, 356x200px
Holy shit he's all the worst, most stupid villains of every previous Gundam series rolled into one. He's only well written in the sense that they successfully made me hate him and want him to have never existed.
>>
>>15500703

THIS
>>
>>15501595
YOu do know that episode was also translated right?
>>
>>15501221
it's not a trainwreck
>>
>>
>>15506018
Hey look the kurorager is back
>>
>>15506022
>Implying any of our shitposters will ever leave us in peace
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.