[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the worst Char Clone ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Chronicle_Asher_8745.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Chronicle_Asher_8745.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>Called out as a loser for losing to Uso and isn't even the kid's top enemy
>Gets used by Katejina
>Death by falling until smashing
>>
He's not a char clone, he was a red herring, Katejina is the Char clone.
>>
>>15496584
>red hair
>red herring
>blonde hair
>actual Char clone

pottery
>>
>>15496573
He's a Jerid Clone, really. The one who jobs to the protagonist and never catches a break.
>>
>>
>>15496603
>nothing to do with the thread
>tumblr filename
>>
>>15496595
But Jerid at least went into the battlefield and eventually managed to hit back Kamille
After the start Chronicle spends the rest of the series either completly absent or being a lazy ass on the bridge
>>
>>15496573
He's not a Char, he's a Jerid with some Garma. There's no Char in Victory, but you have a lot of Rosammys.
>>
>>15496762

> Katejina
> possibly psyco blonde infiltrates enemy ranks with their own agenda, uses red, has a predilection for young teens and a rivalry with the main character
> not a Char
>>
Quattro Bajeena
>>
>>15496762
Chronicle's not so much the Red Comet as the Red Herring.
>>
>>15497333
She needs a mask.
>>
>>15497362
She's a Quattro.
>>
>>15497362
Her face is her mask since beneath it there's a demon
>>
>>15496573
His death really unsettled me.
>>
>>15496762
>he is a char clone that is a garma clone that is a kycillia clone that is a jerid clone that is a
Hey, I had the weirdest idea. What if the isn't anybody's clone? What if he is his own character? What is nobody is anybody's clone?
Really makes you think.
>>
>>15497738
>What if he is his own character?
wat
>>
>>15496573
The most memorable thing about Chronicle is that expertly timed eye catch during his death.
>>
>>15497850

Personally, I just love the very poetic manner Uso finished him off with.
>First battle with Chronicle
>Tries merging the two beam sabers for a longer blade
>Misses
>Final battle battle with Chronicle
>Tries the same trick again out of the blue
>Deadly success
>>
>>15497899
That was a really cool fight. It's not high on the "wow le so epic" factor, but it's really well choreographed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.