[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for Dino Force Brave Raws.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I've been watching the show with TV-Nihons subs and the video quality looks amazing. I want to work with some of the Raw video in that quality for a personal thing but to no avail.
Is there any place I can find it or where TV-Nihon is getting the HD quality? Nyaa is dead or else I would've searched there. Any suggestions/knowledge?
>>
>>15496054
It's actually on Youtube at Bandai's channel, both JP and Korean+sub. It's region-locked so you will need a vpn.
>>
>>15496060
I see. Do you have a link to the channel? I'll set-up a VPN right now. I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>15496066
You sure? I looked at Bandai-Namcos Korean YT channel and all I got were ads for it.
>>
God damn spoonfed millennial babies
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWicKRwpgDWoACB2oark4Wm09S12-vtV_

>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWicKRwpgDWpuuUwDSsk3m67U2_iFaPws
>>
>>15496054
>I've been watching the show with TV-Nihons subs
>watching TV-Nihon subs
You don't deserve anything.
>>
>>15497205
You talking about yourself, OT fanboy? Where's your brave?
>>
>>15497205
>I don't like that they sub like an anime group so they don't exist and I'll hate anyone who uses them when they have to.
>>
>>15497205
They're the only people subbing it! Cut me some slack.
>>
>>15499535
>>15497698

It's their loss.

They will never see the Fourze Quiz shows or the Wizard Net Movies.
>>
Was overtime going to sub the japanese dub version of this show?
>>
>>15497698
>I don't like that they sub like an anime group
A majority of anime fansubbers stopped subbing like TVN years ago.
>>
>>15502715
No. Heat said it's not good enough to bother with subbing.

An anon has been ripping duel audio versions but with Nyaa dead we have to wait for him to reupload the show elsewhere.
>>
>>15499553
>[MFC]
>>
>>15503229

Dang it, but I understand how he feels, guess I'll watch the tv nihon versions then.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.