[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1293

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 52

Previous Thread:
>>15489502

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
File: spa51.jpg (35KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
spa51.jpg
35KB, 294x400px
First for mead.
>>
>>15495709
I haven't watched Turn A yet, is this supposed to be a Jim or Guncannon?
>>
>>15495718
Yes
>>
>>15495709
That's Junya Ishigaki
>>
>>15495729
Figures
>>
>>15495718
SPA-51 Cannon Illefuto
>>
File: 1493898447568.png (235KB, 588x535px) Image search: [Google]
1493898447568.png
235KB, 588x535px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15495770
CAAAAAAAAAAALVINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>Subdivers haven't posted anything in 3 weeks
I hope that's just a brief hiatus. Still, at least they managed to finish doing Iron Leaguer's twice-removed feudal cousin.
>>
>>15495836
That Might Gaine subber also has been quiet. And Silver Castle is still MIA...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awo9HXXWLLc

Is that Orc 2 at 10 seconds?

What can't SRW K plagiarise?
>>
>>15495907
The funny part is that the composer got away scot-free in W before this. At least with Godannar and Dangaioh you can chalk up the Laser Blade recycling to Michiaki Watanabe's shenanigans.
>>
>>15495907
>>15495921
It's a shame how nobody ever talks about how the OG K tracks are actually really good. I like Autumn Loneliness a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWFUDLvpvvM
>>
>>15495907

Yeah that's Warcraft, which was in W as well. Fucking nobody noticed it until a few years ago.
>>
>>15495836
I think Subdivers has finished all their current series at the moment?
>>
New SRW when?
>>
>>15495959
Either right before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one.
>>
>>15495939
You should start by posting a good track then. Autumn Loneliness a shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGK3n0wrsQ4
>>
We on about DS titles music now? Brace yer handsome mugs, ningens, excellent quality coming through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dtciEFl-Q4
>>
File: 1493580020976.png (132KB, 382x319px) Image search: [Google]
1493580020976.png
132KB, 382x319px
>>15495959
>>
>>15495607
Asking again from previous thread (why do I only seem to see /srwg/ threads when they're about to end?)
>>
File: 1446456240284-1.jpg (2MB, 2833x3917px) Image search: [Google]
1446456240284-1.jpg
2MB, 2833x3917px
Kind of a shame you couldn't deploy the brave team individually. I like combiners.
>>
>>15496123
lemme smash.
>>
File: Super Robot Wars V (EN)_3.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Super Robot Wars V (EN)_3.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>15495632
PAHVEKTO KANON
>>
>>15495993
Eh, it's unfortunate, but that's basically required. I don't think some of the individual Divers even have weapons, and if they do, it's single weapons. The Bombers might have gotten away with it, but it makes no sense to make the Bombers playable but not the Divers. And making Might Gunner deployable in a game without a massive squad system (EG the Alpha squad system) is just a nerf for Great Might Gaine in the end.
>>
>>15496344
Still, a separation attack would be nice...
>>
>>15495939
Winter Call a best
Best theme for best grill
>>
>>15496420
But anon.

Best grill is Mist.
>>
>>15495964
>Spring Breeze
>Better than any of the other protag themes except for like Summer Drive
>>
>>15496442
Fuck off TE. Nobody likes your retarded 2chan memes.
>>
>>15496456
Chill out, Clawshrimpy
>>
>DED GAME
>>
>>15495964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vlH2dpsk3I
damn i love Spring Breeze
>>
File: 1467327980211.png (575KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467327980211.png
575KB, 635x480px
>>15496460
Hikari Ni NaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>15496416
Oh, definitely, but considering they couldn't even give Guard Diver its fucking rifle (which is one of its most used weapons) and Gouryu had three stinking attacks there's obviously room for improvement there.
>>
File: Are you done.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Are you done.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>15496462
>>
>>15496476
Maybe that's material for the next game using the Z3 engine? Even if that would be another "put things we forgot last game" situation...
>>
Did not expect multiple 30k hp bosses to show up this round. Had to crank the yamato into overdrive to keep the damage output up.
>>
>>15496486
Eh, if they give two or three attacks to multiple side robots from a single show (and there's plenty of room - Black Might Gaine is missing two moves and potential combos, Guard Diver is missing at least two moves and a potential combo, Battle Bomber is missing at least three moves and a potential combo on top of maybe Horn Bomber being there for a stage or two, Gouryu's missing a move or two and a combo, playable Kouchou...) I don't think I'd be that steamed.
>>
Is it true that the possibly strongest SRW cast is the UX cast because they have Demonbane in it?
Even Z3 and OGMD highest feat is only Galaxy-level of destruction.
>>
>>15495993
Yeah, it really sucks. I'm still annoyed with how they handled the Dragon Brothers in BX, eliminating their cross combination since they couldn't separate, despite there being a very simple way to do it.
>>
>>15496521
Na. UX has an overall pretty high power level (Aura Battlers, 00 A Wakening Gundams, Override Linebarrel, Fafner Mark Sein, Tobikage, Macross F mechs, eventually Demonbane, hell even the original fits) but it's not like any of that would be able to stop... I dunno, Nono from sniping them from a planet away, or Ideon, or whatever.

I'd actually assume something like X-O, Alpha 3, Z3, or OE - the games that just have a whole shitton of shows and a lot of the big strong ones.
>>
>>15496521
>Is it true that the possibly strongest SRW cast is the UX cast because they have Demonbane in it?
Within the narrative of Demonbane, every other super robot is also Demonbane.

So really, the strongest SRW is the SRW with the highest number of playable super robots, since it will have the highest Demonbane density.
>>
>>15496532
>Tobikage
>high power

dude. Lay off the drugs
>>
>>15496555
Tobikage is fucking invincible man. When Joe wasn't holding the thing back, it only ever lost to Zerokage, it only lost to Zerokage barely, and it casually stomped everything else.

Thing's kind of fucking nuts. It being introduced in UX by slapping around Liber Legis is pretty accurate.
>>
>>15496532
>I dunno, Nono from sniping them from a planet away, or Ideon, or whatever.

In fairness, endgame Demonbane got an absolutely ridiculous powerboost during the final fight with Master Therion.

As in, they were fighting faster than the speed of light, destroying clocks the size of planets, firing off projectiles comparable to stars, and that's not counting the combined Shining Trapezohederon. You know, the thing that engulfs the universe in a blinding light and rewrote reality.
>>
>>15496572
It's really too bad they used the anime, and basically none of that except the Final Shining Trapazoidohedron were things.
>>
>>15496568
Being a strong fighter within the story of Tobikage isn't all that impressive, relative to the other fictions involved.
>>
>>15496585
While that's true, being a totally invincible fighter barring a very specific kryptonite that kills armies in single blows and can combine to create equally invincible death machines that also can blow up armies in single attacks is. Also it can basically teleport wherever the fuck it wants to go (it doesn't actually teleport because you can trace its path, but it breaks the sound barrier multiple times with no ill effects in doing so... so I mean it kind of is? And SRW once had the thing show up in Byston Well when the Elshank WASN'T, so that's straight up teleporting) and do things like split itself into five copies that are all solid and deal damage as much as it wants, but damage to the copies does nothing, and they get their own weapons, and it has that thing where technically the version we saw in the show was fucking nerfed until the final few episodes because an actual good pilot in it makes it a lot stronger...

...It's kind of fucking ridiculous. It's not Gunbuster ridiculous or thereabouts, but Tobikage can do a lot of really bullshit things. Real shame the show it's in can't really show that off so well, and we never got to see the depths of what it can do at MAX NINJA POWERS outside of causing the Elshank to teleport halfway across a galaxy with Zerokage or something like that.
>>
File: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE.png (487KB, 683x728px) Image search: [Google]
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE.png
487KB, 683x728px
>>15496606
>And SRW once had the thing show up in Byston Well when the Elshank WASN'T, so that's straight up teleporting

don't forget the matrix bullshit
>>
File: ninjabros.png (380KB, 1920x480px) Image search: [Google]
ninjabros.png
380KB, 1920x480px
>>15496614
Also that time it saved Schwarz from his canon death - or close enough, given Domon was in God Gundam and it was happening in Jaburo - while the fucking Devil Gundam was exploding around him.
>>
If we combined the best parts of Z3 and V, would we have a good SRW game
>>
>>15496621
Not by a long shot
>>
Did the SRW V OST ever got released?
>>
>>15496656
Yes, ages ago.
>>
>>15496679
where? I been looking for a download link for ages
>>
>>15496621

a decent one maybe.
>>
>>15496684
Mechanical Saviour
>>
>>15496740
>Mechanical Saviour

you are awesome
>>
>decide to do real robot run for NG+ for Z2
>realize I don't know how to spec real pilots

any advice, in particular is it worth giving the will+ skills to the gundam pilots to help get SEED/biosensor/psychoframe out faster or just stick with resolve? Also how do I deal with the final boss' auto-aim + massive map combo with a real-heavy party?
>>
>>15496813
Speccing reals is easy, just do the usual Resolve if you're will reliant, SP Get/Continous Action/Dash, E or B Save and so on.
>>
File: 6_Years_Later.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6_Years_Later.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>15495959
>>
>upgrade carry over in saisei
>tower, shin getter dragon

wait what?
>>
>>15496848
Follow-up question, at what level does prevail become worthwhile?
>>
>>15496848
>continuous action
is that the "get extra action after killing enemy" one or the "perform own support attacks" one?
>>
>>15496893
6 is when you start seeing some returns but ideally its 7+.

>>15496897
The former. Attack Again is only good if you have really high skill like Amuro and Kei or a way to inflate it like Gainer and Apollo.
>>
>>15496887
Yup, the Tower is worth upgrading.
The Tower is pretty rad anyway and I'd FUB it anyway.
>>
>>15496848
You don't really need SP Get and Continuous Action for every single unit, just the ones that are going to get the most kills.

Dash is nowhere near a "get on everyone" skill either.

Use those points into stats instead, especially if MAPs are making him explode.

>>15496887
Tower gets destroyed of part of the plot and Shin Getter Dragon is the battleship replacement for the series.

>>15496893
7+ but it's not really as good for Reals.
>>
>>15496925
>Tower gets destroyed of part of the plot and Shin Getter Dragon is the battleship replacement for the series.
They're not even the same robot.
>>
>>15496930
>They're not even the same robot.
This isn't anything new - a lot of upgrade inheritances aren't the same robots rebuilt.
>>
>>15496925
You think that's weird? Look up how they did the upgrade carryover for Skull Heart in V. It's weird as hell.
>>
>>15496925
There's no good reason to not pick up Dash when movement is tied with range for the most valuable stat in any SRPG and you can never have too much movement especially since it gives you way more flexibility to position yourself for counters and dealing with SR Points which are almost always timed.

Stat Point investment is not very cost effective since its a 10:1 ratio of PP to stat and you don't get any real returns out of it unless you sink enough points in it to buy some of the more expensive skills (Accuracy and Evasion don't even scale 1:1 until Z3 so those two are even worse). Combine that with the fact that Z2 gives you a very large amount of units to deploy, there's no pressing need to sink points into stats when you have up to like 20-30 units on average at the end on top of Zero and Basara buffing everyone.

Really, the only stat that's worth stat dumping assuming you're doing a fresh run is Skill since each point of it is important for Attack Again.
>>
>>15496930
And? That's far from the most unusual bit of upgrade carryover in SRW.
>>
>>15496962
true.

Alpha 3 had the clusterfuck known as the SEED upgrades. Where maxing Strike ends up maxing like 5 units (6 if you got Dual)
>>
For the 4th level of Tac-customize in SRW V, what do you guys think is the best option?
>>
>>15496968
+10 Will/Focus
>>
>>15496965
And then there's W, maxing out Strike an Red Frame gives you an entire team maxed out.
>>
>>15496978
Hell, just upgrading one of the dragon brothers, Red Frame, Strike, and Tekkaman blade, shit gets ridiculous. I can't remember if you can upgrade Strike for 6 free upgrades before a NG+.
>>
>>15496813
Give Turn A to Kamille.
Give Kamille SP Up.
Give Kira SP Up.
Spam Moonlight Butterfly from turn 1.

Before that though, rely on Overman units because they're the only real with super robot power.
>>
>>15496958
>There's no good reason to not pick up Dash when movement is tied with range for the most valuable stat in any SRPG and you can never have too much movement especially since it gives you way more flexibility to position yourself for counters and dealing with SR Points which are almost always timed.
I get all the skill points too and I have no idea why people favor Dash so much - there's only a couple of units that always seem to fall behind, and I get Dash on them, not the entire team.

The only theory I have is that people are putting Dash on their fastest units and sending them within range of the enemy in Turn 1, which will cause them to stand still and attack instead of moving towards your units first, which means the slower units struggle to keep up without it.

I find if you put units slightly out of the enemy's range, they have to walk over to you and attack and movement isn't that much of an issue.

>Stat Point investment is not very cost effective since its a 10:1 ratio of PP to stat and you don't get any real returns out of it unless you sink enough points in it to buy some of the more expensive skills
True, given the same circumstances, the skill tends to win in cost-effectiveness over putting the points in stats (e.g learning Guard over points in Defense), which is why you get the skills that are actually needed for the unit's role before you jump on stats (and really mostly attack stats, though I personally favor putting Defense on support units because the higher levels of SP Up are too expensive.)

"Fill up the skill slots of units and make them general all-rounders" is a common advice I've seen given but I don't think it's actually the optimal build method.
>>
>>15497014
Loran learns Drive and Soul. No need to swap Kamille over to Turn A when Loran does it better and comes with Support Attack and SP Regen. Saisei is also long enough for Loran's stats to reach MC tier.
>>
>>15497020
The only thing putting Dash on everyone does is just give the entire team a net movement bonus of +2. If say Big O was going to fall behind Arios, it would do so irregardless of whether or not both units had Dash unless you're intentionally not taking advantage of Arios' movement stat.

There's also no guarantee that the enemy will come to you or attack you if you just stand outside of their range since there's quite a few enemy types that simply just won't move for a few turns. Its generally more efficient to let someone/a group of units soften the enemies up and let everyone else clean up after that on your phase.
>>
Alright friends, in all honesty, what do you think is the probability of getting more future English SRWs? Was V and MD a fluke, a blue moon event brought by being the anniversary, or do you think they'll actually continue to do SEA English releases for another game or two?

Additional query: what do you surmise the chances of those potential future English releases to be decent like V and not messy like MD?
>>
>>15497059
I doubt every game will get that treatment, but it seems really unlikely that those two games are the only two getting translated.
>>
>>15497075
Oh, I don't doubt we won't see much out of the idea, it's probably not that cost-effective, at least to do it with V quality and not outsourced MD quality. I just wonder if we might see, say, one more potential 3DS game and the next Playstation entry in English or so. I'd like to get more English releases, hopefully both of them with a decent number of series that aren't already featured in V.

Too bad a 3DS one wouldn't have a gallery full of unit and character profiles to read, even if it did come in English.
>>
>>15497059
>>15497075
>>15497086
I figure we'll continue getting them when they're on Sony systems at least, well unless Macross is on the roster
>>
>>15497135
>well unless Macross is on the roster
I forgot about that, now you are making me worry
hopefully they don't try avoid using macross just because of licensing issues
>>
>>15497152
I hope they do so then we won't have to deal with Delta
>>
>>15497152
>hopefully they don't try avoid using macross just because of licensing issues
personally I'm thinking the opposite, I wouldn't mind Macross never appearing again if it means we can keep getting English versions(besides not counting Delta the only versions of Macross that haven't been done to death are the original and II, and I doubt either of those will ever appear again)
>>
I don't know how much influence Harmony Gold has on Singapore but remember that the 'English' SRW releases arent exactly official English version. Theyre not sold in the west. They're Singapore releases that just happens to have English as the language.
>>
>>15497208
>I don't know how much influence Harmony Gold has on Singapore but remember that the 'English' SRW releases arent exactly official English version. Theyre not sold in the west. They're Singapore releases that just happens to have English as the language.
they are an official English release, it just happens to be SEA English, as English is used a lot in Singapore(indeed except for a small portion of the store dedicated to Chinese translations, the Singapore PSN is almost 100% in English)
>>
I'm on episode 38 of L gaim, When does this show become good again???
>>
On that note, say we were to get a view more translated SRWs in the future. What series would you most want to see turn up in English? Your favorites? A few series that have been sub-ninja'd to hell and back?
>>
>>15496572
What about Oddyseia?
What is its power source / pilot special snowflake ability?
>>
>>15497059
We know that the SE Asia versions did well, but I don't think we have any numbers on whether it's languages like Chinese, Korean or English that sold more.
>>
>>15497216
X-Omega console version will save SRW.
>>
>>15497208
Harmony Gold has zero influence.

>>15497059
I think Bandai knows that everyone here watches anime online and doesn't buy DVDs/BDs. You remember the GBF/IBO/etc. English-subbed shows on Gundam.info's youtube? Some of which locked out Burgerland? Those were meant for this region.

They know that toys, plamo, games and other merchandise are where the money's at and they'll probably continue to push more SEA English releases because of there.

I also want to add that SEA releases of SRW games aren't a new thing. They did it as far back as the late 90s, though the only thing new in those releases was only a small pamphlet explaining the controls in English and Chinese.
>>
>>15497230
My copy of A Portable was like that, I was pretty surprised since I just got that version because it was cheaper, and ended up getting that control pamphlet.

...A Portable would have been cool to get an English release of. Hope the fan translation project is still chugging along.
>>
>>15497231
Wouldn't it get a C&D because of Bandai releasing SRW in english now?
>>
>>15497232
I don't know, Is Bandai/Namco as notorious about shutting things down as I hear Nintendo has been?

I'd like to think it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>15496532
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

UX Demonbane has the trapezohedron.
>>
>>15497059
Why not? Suparobofags are pretty common within the otaku niche in SEA, at least within the age range of 20-35.
>>
>>15497059
If they sold well, then very good.
If they sold poorly, then less good, but I think they probably figure they want any extra income.
>>
File: yorha_2b-nier_automata-(10511).jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yorha_2b-nier_automata-(10511).jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
What would happen if 2B replace Nine ?
>>
>>15497247
Not really. If there was anything from Square-Enix in there, then there would be reason to worry (although whether they care enough about Front Mission to shut down Eternity, if that ever comes out, is a different matter entirely).
>>
>>15497482
It would be seven less.
>>
File: 1470677630620.jpg (680KB, 853x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1470677630620.jpg
680KB, 853x1245px
>>15497489
This is Matt-tier humour.
Desist.
>>
>>15496606
Tobikage's place in the fanon is rightfully earned I find due to the sheer ridiculousness of the crap it pulls off. The thing is basically the poster child for being completely overpowered, I'm not sure if it is a result of the show being bad or intentional to be quite frank.

For all intents and purposes Tobikage may as well be a Eldritch horror itself with the way it just seems to pop up anywhere completely ignoring place, physics, probability and proceeds to raze entire galactic armies.

It really makes more sense to compare Tobikage to Arale or OPM as comic characters, it just seems as strong as the joke requires. Except you know, I don't think Tobikage was meant to be a comedy.
>>
The 3rd Super Robot Wars Alpha 2005/07/28
Super Robot Wars W 2007/03/01

Super Robot Wars Scramble Commander the 2nd 2007/11/01
Super Robot Wars Z 2008/09/25

SOON?
>>
>>15497505
>It really makes more sense to compare Tobikage to Arale or OPM as comic characters, it just seems as strong as the joke requires. Except you know, I don't think Tobikage was meant to be a comedy.
Considering that Tobikage was directed by Masami Anno, the man behind such things as Ginguiser and Blocker Gundan IV Machine Blaster, I suspect that things being comical by accident comes naturally for him.
>>
>>15497509
>Ginguiser
DON'T SPEAK IT'S NAME
>>
>>15497506
Congrats, now realize that 'za pattern' is easier now that the classic games are covered. The real mystery is which of the obscure Banpresto games will be included....

My money is on Toku Taisen 2001, Real Robots Final Attack and Real Robot Sensen, the Musica one.
>>
File: Miracle Robot Force.jpg (389KB, 700x579px) Image search: [Google]
Miracle Robot Force.jpg
389KB, 700x579px
>>15497509
>Ginguiser and Blocker Gundan IV Machine Blaster
considering that big anniversary project involving those two, Mechander Robo, and Daiapalon, wonder if one or more of them might make it into the next SRW game(especially since Mechander Robo is the only one to have been in a SRW game before and only once in a relatively obscure Wonderswan title)
>>
File: 424fa918-s.jpg (51KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
424fa918-s.jpg
51KB, 500x334px
>>15497515
>>
>>15497152
If this means no more Frontier ever fucking again, I am perfectly ok with this.
>>
>>15497622
A I M O

I

M

O
>>
>>15497622
What 'bout my star?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU7xBUqcDI4
>>
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

So this says in OGG, SRW Scramble Commander debuted, what is from SC that is in OGG?
>>
>>15497509
>Masami Anno
>Also directed Chuka Ichiban! TV
Holy shit that explains so much.

For those not aware this series was about chinese cooking based off a pretty entertaining manga.

But it had a TV original ending/second half which was batshit insane It involved stuff like WMD magical cooking utensils, a evil cooking triad/mafia organization.

You got some amusing if surreal moments like a major plot line about a chef showing they've evil because they cooked a omelette. It wasn't even poisoned or anything, just a regular omelette and you had everyone reacting like they murdered somebody.
>>
>>15497726
The Swordian Guards. The Raideen-lookalikes that showed up with Dark Brain.
>>
>>15497726
The final stage pretty much.

The Swordian ship Dark Brain pops up in along with the Guardians the super strong mooks you fight along with him. They were all from Scramble Commander as part of the OG plot.
>>
>>15497518
I unironically like Ginguiser's design
>>
>>15496905
>we'll never get The Tower or Stilva again
>they'll always reuse Z3's animations for Black Getter and Go's team will be stuck in Shin Dragon
>>
>>15497726
Swordians; bootleg Raideens.
>>
>>15497753
I miss the Stilva, probably my favorite grunt in Z2
>>
>>15497758
Did they even mention Schwartz once in Z3?
>>
Man, I wish this got released earlier - some of the plot material especially the character-based stuff would make for good content, but working them in is going to be awkward.
>>
>>15497875
Go away VFanon
>>
>>15496568
Even when it was being "held back by Joe", the goddamn thing had bombs rigged inside of it that exploded and it was treated as a minor inconvenience

I'm not even joking about that..
>>
>>15497059
Honesty, I would love it if Z1 got translated.
>>
You all may remember me from a couple of threads ago asking for constructive criticism on my SRW fanfic cast listing. I'm getting all the plot points lined up and am almost ready to start writing the first part so here are some of the plot points for your criticisms.

>The year is CF 0087 and the Earth is starting to recover from the effects of Dr. Hell's and the Dinosaur Empire's attacks a few years prior. On the heels of Operation Stardust, the Earth Federation in cooperation with the Science Fortress Laboratory has created the Titans in order to deal with possible Spacenoid rebellion and extranormal Earth threats such as the Mycenae Empire.

>Tetsuya Tsurugi is a high ranking member of the Titans following his shame over being unable to stop Operation Stardust.

>The Getter Team, composed of Musashi in the Getter Robo, and Ryoma, Hayato, and Ryu Jose in the Getter Dragon is battling the Hyakki Empire which has recently gone silent and is being pressured by the Titans to give up the Getter Robo and Getter Dragon as well as the Saotome Lab's Getter Ray research.

>Many high ranking members of the Titans including Jamaican are Hyakki sleeper agents and are attempting to steal the Getter through diplomacy while only providing paper resistance.

> The Nanbara connection have joined with the Titans in order to better battle the Campbellians.

>Rita Repulsa is freed from her dumpster nearby Von Braun city and the Earth Federation gives emergency powers to the Titans in order to combat her threat while Zordon searches for five teenagers with attitude.

>Saotome agrees to give the two Getter Robos to the Titans, but will keep his research. The Titans agree, but the Getters are hijacked by the Getter Team as planned beforehand, but not before Hayato forwards his plans and schematics for a new Getter Robo to Saotome.
>>
>>15497891
Just read the LP.
>>
>>15497910
>The Getter Team joins up with Karaba.

> The Titans go ahead with their plan to make a mass production Getter despite not having the originals to base it off of and create the Getter Robo Go as a prototype powered by a combination of Super Electromagnetic power and Plasma Energy.

>The Getter Robo Go is being tested by the Federation's Glory Star.

>Kouji is privy to the Titans secrets and tries to take a stand. As a hero of the battles against Dr. Hell the Titans attempt to have him silenced and Tetsuya goes after him in an attempt to settle old grudges.
>>
>>15497885
Yeah, though that killed Yllbora.

Or at least, nearly killed him? He was in critical condition at the end of the show.
>>
>>15496568
Man, Zerokage is such a much better design, it's not even funny.
>>
>>15497518
I would love to see the clusterfuck resulting from having to reconciliate all of these shows.
>having to defend bases when the world has basically been seized
>not one, but TWO brainwashing plots
>Omega Missile, nuff said
>everyone trying to rationalize the Old One's powers and failing

>>15497739
The part about the cooking society may still have been in the manga from the start, since they got too far around volume 7 of Shin Chuuka Ichiban. At least it's still saner than Yakitate Japan!!.
>>
>>15498103
I heard that if the show didn't get cancelled that Zerokage was going to have three different robots to combine into as well.

Whats the 411 on SRW being allowed to do cancelled plot points or designs that never made it into the show proper anyway?
>>
>>15497515
Luciferd would make a good stand in for Orgun in the W plot. Have him be evil for the first half and then get un-brainwashed after the timeskip. Actually showing him doing evil stuff would help make his angst more relateable at least. Better than having him contemplate suicide over vague, non-specific evil things he did that the game never shows.
>>
>>15498227
Well, he is labeled as a criminal in his route, being the son of the Sapce Yakuza and all...

The brainwashed part stuff, however, is covered by Vortex girlfriend, Velvet.
>>
>>15498187
If the people selling the license say they can, they can. That said, I've never seen any actual designs for that.
>>
File: WAT.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>15496555
I would not mind seeing a ninja themed OG in a future SRW.
>>
>>15498413
Isn't Orphes based on some old ninja tv show?
>>
>>15498413
There's like four of them already between Jinrai, Soleares, Odyssea, and to a lesser extent Vysaga. Though other than Jinrai which plays it pretty straight they usually blend the ninja theme with something else (Flamenco/Samurai/Knight).

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing another one because all of the above are pretty cool.
>>
>>15497910
>>15497914
should probably give us a full series list, so far the most interesting aspect is you wedging in MMPR into things
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDofmRAFW20&t=549

>DAT MUSIC IS SO HYPE WHEN IT STARTS PLAYING

OG WHEN?
>>
>>15497041
Kamille has Newtype while Loran doesn't so Kamille can dodge better. Granted Loran does have sp regen so that could also be a thing.

Or you could just give it to either Amuro or Char (Char might be better because of accel).
>>
>>15498569
This isn't Alpha Gaiden where you need Newtype/Guts/Prevail or else you can't be a proper RR pilot. Besides Loran eventually gets 15 SP back a turn once aced and can afford to cast Focus every turn if so inclined.
>>
Looking at Akurasu's bday list for SRW V, I think the best birthday there to maximize efficiency is Scorpio A (11/23-12/21).

Accel, Charge for that attack that you get for a large portion of the game that isn't post-movement, and other useful ones.
>>
>>15498461
Odyssea isn't a blend of ninja and samurai.

The Orpheus line is based entirely on the Hissatsu series

https://youtu.be/sgT2gOJEqhY?t=5849

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb4B5hMMhuY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7nbXBHfE2o&t=17s
>>
File: SuperRobotWarzV (7).jpg (116KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
SuperRobotWarzV (7).jpg
116KB, 960x544px
>>15498397
>>
While we're discussing about UX, is Arnie the only Californiafag OG or is there more?
>>
>>15498979
Carla, I think?
>>
>>15498397
bangnex>glanbang
>>
The timeline might be a bit stretched, but I would like to see the three AGE arcs go with F91 to Crossbone Ghost in a SRW game. A man can only dream.
>>
>>15498979
>>15499419
Isn't Bullet from USA?
>>
>>15499459
Brooklyn
>>
Is Banpresto kill? No news for months now. Not even a bootleg game like ACE announced?
>>
>>15497910
>not using OG Zyuranger but instead the filthy gaijin version
>>
>>15498979
Agnes is from California ?
>>
>>15499589
When's SRS? Probably some news there even if it's just announcing new series for X-Omega.
>>
>>15499589
>No news for months now.

Literally just had a stream like two weeks ago.
>>
File: 1487783993383.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487783993383.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Chitose should become a light novel writer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo0RLyHxQaM

Good to know he's still making these.
>>
>>15499750
Huh, apparently Eva 05 was playable in Card Chronicle.

It doesn't really mean much, because mobage, but the more you know.
>>
File: 1448024497.jpg (55KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448024497.jpg
55KB, 320x400px
>>15499775
So it would seem.

Pity even the wiki that seems to be the greatest resource for the card images is woefully incomplete.
>>
File: Fiona.png (138KB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
Fiona.png
138KB, 400x472px
>>
>>15500149
Why are you posting a picture of my wife?
>>
>>15500198
Give me lewds of your wife.
>>
File: Cham.png (105KB, 486x481px) Image search: [Google]
Cham.png
105KB, 486x481px
>>15500203
All in due time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4jgK4KGONQ

When can I use my wife & Eternal in OG again?

Getting real tired of your bullshit, Banpresto
>>
>>15500277
Lightning > Eternal.
>>
>>15500277
they already realized their mistake, anon.
Just give them time
>>
File: img540.jpg (3MB, 3143x2264px) Image search: [Google]
img540.jpg
3MB, 3143x2264px
Eternal is clearly better than Lightning
>>
>>15500277
At least your wife is alive.
>>
File: 1489704356394.jpg (163KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1489704356394.jpg
163KB, 1024x764px
>>
>>15500317
>7500 is better than 7600
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15500339
Now look at the ranges.
>>
>>15500330
Damn, Souji's VA got some serious swag there.
>>
>>15500343
Best Girl's has more En, movement, S Air, and a stronger ALL, too.
>>
>>15500343
One's also a P and the other isn't. Plus there's also the "three spirit command banks vs one".
>>
>>15500343
Isn't like that matters in OG Gaiden since every enemy has insane range.
>>
File: Moonlight Jack-O.jpg (354KB, 642x750px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight Jack-O.jpg
354KB, 642x750px
>>15500330
So that's how Evangel looks.
Hmmm.
>>
Man, as much as I dislike OE, I fucking love when enemies get two chances to attack and decide, in their infinite wisdom, to aim both attacks at God Keron.
>>
Still, can't wait for new Eternal & Lightning HD sprites and new HD animations

Final Grand Cross & Reactor Crash should be awesome with brand new HD animations
>>
File: natsumif91.jpg (246KB, 832x991px) Image search: [Google]
natsumif91.jpg
246KB, 832x991px
>>15500379
Keroro in a real SRW when? With Natsumi F91 included as well.
>>
Wait, does Mazinger Zero have no rocket-punch based attacks
>>
>>15500351
The two extra banks only exist for the last two stages in the game and IIRC they don't carry any spirits that help Raul hit harder.
>>
>>15500398
The Iron Cutter is his rocket punch.
>>
Is the best FUB always +1 part? At least until I run out of good part
>>
>>15500406
True, but they have damn near every support spirit in the game, many of them at hilariously low prices. Which allows Raul to save his SP for smashing things.
>>
>>15500415
Pretty much, it's the best way of making Yamato hold over 1000 EN.
>>
>>15500392
OE is a real SRW, it's just also a shit SRW.

>>15500398
Iron Cutter.

>>15500415
Basically yes, unless the robot has four part slots, since I don't think it works then.
>>
>>15500413
>>15500445

It's a rather underwhelming rocket punch

I guess they did kind of peak with the big bang punch
>>
>>15500392
Powered Natsumi in OE was just a whole lot of why even bother? Most of the attacks in OE were pre-rendered video clips but they didn't even try to hide it with her attack.
>>
>>15500455
That's why it should be on a normal SRW, not on 3D trash.
>>
>>15500452
When your robots gimmick is mostly spontaneously exploding in a persons face and sneezing apocalyptic universe ending blasts of energy on them there comes a point where there isn't really a point in fisting people.
>>
>>15500415
If it has 1-2 parts, yes. If 3, range+1 for everything except Kurz, who, because of his range+2 custom bonus, needs move+1 because LOL5MOVE in V.
>>
>>15500455
Partly because she debuts as her attack clip before Keroro gets ahold of her.

Also remember HELL ARMAGEDDON TIMES 100 or whatever that fucking attack was is the same way, and it's still fucking amazing.
>>
File: 59047738_p13.png (611KB, 1040x743px) Image search: [Google]
59047738_p13.png
611KB, 1040x743px
Maybe they can throw them in like this next time so there would be less of an art style clash.

>>15500460
But it'd just make it even more likely they'd just use a prerendered clip.

I guess it could be avoided if she were a standalone unit though, but that seems very unlikely too.
>>
File: 1768983336.png (86KB, 282x373px) Image search: [Google]
1768983336.png
86KB, 282x373px
>>15500488
They can give her a Nono treatment. If she's a standalone unit with 3-4 attacks it would be ok.
>>
>>15500488
Why is Shoebill dressed so funny?
>>
>>15500505
oh you
>>
>>15500488
>But it'd just make it even more likely they'd just use a prerendered clip.
No it wouldn't, if anything there is a better chance you'd get something like Aschen in MD. That is how you do a summon/foot unit animation properly.
>>
>>15500501
Cute!
>>
>>15500549

But look at the Yamato's Hayabusa attack in V. Yeah, they aren't foot units, just space jets, but in spite of that they only show up as part of a long attack sequence, with no shot where they're really in the same art style used by the standard sprites.

OG generally has less new units to implement, so I can see why it avoided something like that.
>>
SRW Luluco when
>>
File: 198648646.png (316KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
198648646.png
316KB, 416x577px
>>15500624
>Luluco, Mouretsu Pirates, Harlock, Gokaiger, Crossbone and AGE in the same SRW never
>>
File: Screenshot (88).png (315KB, 684x385px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (88).png
315KB, 684x385px
smug shinji
>>
File: SRW.png (43KB, 950x187px) Image search: [Google]
SRW.png
43KB, 950x187px
>>
File: Banpreios.jpg (137KB, 422x730px) Image search: [Google]
Banpreios.jpg
137KB, 422x730px
Banpreios in OG when?
>>
>Boy this Granteed robot sure has a busy design, I think this might be one of the ugliest OG robots I've ever seen
>And then he upgraded
>>
File: 1490511492410.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1490511492410.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>15501247
>tfw a popular streamer understood and called out your Granteed reference once
>>
How many OGs have a rocket punch?
>>
>>15501285
Grungusts, Granteed, Garmraid and Soulsaber have rocket punch.
>>
>>15501303
Soulgain, Dygenguar, does Coutswell count?
>>
>>15501311
I forgot about them desu, but yes.
>>
>>15501285
Let's see...

The Entire Grungust Line
Thrudgelmir, I think.
DaiZengar
Garmraid, Gamrraid Blaze and Garberus
Soulgain, not sure on Earthgain and Super Earthgain
Coustwell if Brachium Shot counts.
Soulsaber FF have it shooting the drills, but not the arms.
>>
File: ItHasdARocketPunch.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ItHasdARocketPunch.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
too bad it was anime only
>>
>>15501315
Oh, and RyuKoOh/KoRyuOh too. The Inspectors had RyuKoOh >>15501318
shooting one.

The Nors Line also have Plasma Knuckles.
>>
>>15497875
>Level 92 in the first two hours
>>
>>15498430
It's a reference to Jidai-Geki drama but I'm not sure if it's specifically ninja.
>>
>>15501455
I think it's a combo of carryover + starts at a higher level
>>
>>15497875
Reminder that SC wasn't even that good
>>
Was there a reason Alpha 3 had Shin Getter Armageddon's robots but classic-style portraits?
>>
File: 1432261538318.jpg (226KB, 752x594px) Image search: [Google]
1432261538318.jpg
226KB, 752x594px
>>15501570
>>
>>15501318
>anime only

Alpha 1 had it too. Dragon Knuckle.

>>15501315
>Earthgain

No. It had a bunch of regular punches though.
>>
Why did people hate ZZ?
>>
>>15501643
my computer wiped before I could get to that point in Alpha 1
>>
>>15501570
>Armageddon

It had SvN's. Note the robots not being monocolor for no reason and 1 having no pupils, and the differences between 2's claws, and all the other things that are different.

And as for why, I dunno, why did Alpha 2 also switch Mazinkaiser to the OVA design?
>>
>>15501657
>It had SvN's.
Didn't it use a few attacks specifically from Armageddon though?
>>
>>15501700
R literally was just Shin vs Neo but had Stoner Sunshine, Shin Shine Spark wasn't in any of the OVAs, and it's important to remember that Alpha 2 had a scene where Anime Musashi does his manga death in the Black Getter from Armageddon with an SvN portrait.
>>
>>15501528
It's obvious they tried to make it like Gagharv but it comes out as really incomplete, yeah.
>>
>>15501657
Was the OVA even release at that time?
>>
>>15501315
Don't forget Librasta R's Marg Knuckle
>>
>>15501315
Granteed and Granteed Dracodeus also have a rocket punch in Moon Dwellers.
>>
File: New List.png (55KB, 1224x572px) Image search: [Google]
New List.png
55KB, 1224x572px
>>15501852
Yes, way later, considering Alpha 2 release date in 2003.
>>
>>15501852
R literally had SvN and was pre-Alpha 2 by half a year.
>>
>Committing Nevanlinna genocide with Valor MAP Wave Motion Cannon

fun times
>>
>>15502282
>Valor MAP Wave Motion Cannon
Did you run out of SP for Soul or something?
>>
>>15502332
But it makes more sense for Tactical Officer Kodai to be casting the battle spirits.
>>
>>15502341
He can cast the spirits when he runs the ship
>>
>>15502344
But Okita isn't dead yet
>>
>>15502345
Exactly, cast soul
>>
>>15502347
No Kodai is the one who pulls the trigger he gets to cast the battle spirits
>>
File: 1383857.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1383857.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>15502351
Is this autism?
>>
>>15502358
No this is me choosing to use Valor because I want to keep Okita's SP for Prospect (in case I need it - I probably don't) and because I'm OHKO-ing the Nevanlinna's anyway
>>
File: itstime.jpg (478KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
itstime.jpg
478KB, 2048x1536px
Hit me with the methods ASAP once a link is out for this
>>
File: 1491050322442.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1491050322442.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>15502397
Oh shit. I'm not ready
>>
If I don't know much 2hu is the FMT game worth playing? Should I start @ the first?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>last Tokyo encounter subs was 20000 years ago
>>
>>15498413
>>15498430
>>15498461
Perhaps a Ninninger style OG where not only is the mech ninja themed but the OG himself is capable if ninjitsu abilities.
In fact he would use ninjitsu to 'call' his mech rather than it being a man made machine.
>>
>>15502397
The game already sold out, let's just hope a nip is kind enough to share the game ;_;.
>>
Name more of those pirate-themed /m/ shows, or with main characters as pirates in some point please.
All I can think of:
- Gundam AGE
- Crossbone Gundam
- Gokaiger
- Mouretsu Pirates
- Captain Harlock
- Outlaw Star
- Mars Daybreak
- Queen Emeraldas
- Sol Bianca
Also not really pirate-related but Mazinkaiser SKL would work so fucking well within a pirate group setting.
>>
>>15502956
that one Gintama episode
>>
>>15502282
Good god that scenario was made for Yamato
>>
>>15502956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmT0HPQPAoo&ab_channel=Vachidra
You forgot Captain Shark from Goldran.
>>
File: 1494146714273.jpg (173KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
1494146714273.jpg
173KB, 825x825px
>>
Does anyone of that hacked version of X omega
>>
File: reimu.png (5KB, 620x130px) Image search: [Google]
reimu.png
5KB, 620x130px
>>15502865
Yes and yes.

http://akurasu.net/wiki/Gensou_Shoujo_Wars/Translation
>>
>yfw TE is now a twitch streamer
>>
>>15502982
I don't know why Salamndine has been popping up in these threads so much lately, but I want more.
>>
File: tits.jpg (99KB, 735x1045px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
99KB, 735x1045px
>>15503209
>>15502982
>>
File: C_N67pmUMAA6Ljt.jpg (216KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_N67pmUMAA6Ljt.jpg
216KB, 900x1200px
>>15502397
Update patch for the game is already out for whenever someone manages to grab hold of it.
http://ux.getuploader.com/sanbondo/download/65/gsw04_update_100_101.zip

Meanwhile I'll just be watching the PV again whilst waiting.
https://youtu.be/6CmZXWIV0zY
>>
>>15503271
I wonder if someone's gonna make a full game download like they did for BMW when it finished.
>>
>>15502956
Does Goshogun count? It has a guy with an eyepatch and a parrot.
>>
>>15503271

Do these games ever end up on sites like ebay or do the nips use their own webshop sites etc?
>>
Let's say you go back in time to when they were picking the series for V. You can't change the new series, but you can change the series from Z3 to other series from Z3. (E.g. Zambot to Dai-Guard, etc)

What do you change?
>>
>>15503301
Most doujin games/music/books tend to come out at shops which specialize in this stuff the big one is Melonbooks which does DDL as well, Toranoana and Akiba-Hobby are the other ones. But in the case of games this will be much later down the line as there is a policy about games having to be on their final patch version for obvious reasons.

There is also Pixiv's offshoot site Booth which also deals with letting you purchase directly from the artist.

Ultimately the other solution most people do is just employ a proxy service with a shopping list to the physical events to grab everything they want for a small fee, it's usually the cheapest method as doujin shops obviously need to make a profit. You'll still have to deal with the posting maybe taking some time however.

There isn't really a way of getting it earlier besides knowing someone who went to the event in Japan and ripping it for you.

Or making sure you hit that prayer mat and prostate yourself to the holy mecca of Beijing for your Chinese pirate overlords 3 times a day.
>>
>>15503324
Zambot->Gunbuster
Diatarn->Diebuster
Seed->Godmars
>>
>>15503156
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Gensou_Shoujo_Taisen
>>
>>15503324
I wouldn't bother. The only really tenuous series in the cast list was Zambot and you can just solve that by adding its enemies as part of the Mightgaine plot or something.
>>
>>15503324
Eva really didn't do anything/fit.

I might maybe swap it out for Gunbuster, or post-time-skip Gurren Lagann
>>
>>15503513
Eh, I think that EVA fit just fine considering that it was used along with Getter to show how ruined the UC world was. Although it was definitely rushed because they needed to get everyone into space for Yamato.
>>
>>15503515
It did give us probably the best Shinji since SRW@ Shinji.
>>
>>15503515
Yea but it really didn't tie into the story, other than the repeated mentions of the red seas. The impacts were just kind of... there, rather than coming off as truly world-ending events. The EVA team just kind of tags along without really being relevant or mentioned again after their 3-4 missions.

>>15503517
Rushed Shinji Best Shinji, I've give you that.
>>
>>15503517
Shinji in V is badass for no reason though.
>>
>>15503527
He has a powerful husband (Kouji) who gives him the power to be badass and stop the plot at 2.0 with nobody really questioning it
>>
File: JCForAnts.jpg (2KB, 75x92px) Image search: [Google]
JCForAnts.jpg
2KB, 75x92px
>>15503545
My inner justification is ZERO's presence distorted fate and reality and stuff so much it deleted the end of 2.0.

Husbando saves the day!
>>
>>15503545
Unfortunately, his alternative-timeline husband Simon was not available in Z3 because a chunk Eva's plot happens offscreen in that
>>
I want to suck the dick of whoever compose this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8TqE939e8
>>
>>15503666
>Full vocal version never
>>
>>15503351
>Godmars
Godmars doesn't really fit on any of the three Earths though.
>>
Alright /m/, pick one Super Sentai you want in a SRW game. The catches:

-One time only deal, regular fans won't approve
-You must include grunts, at least six regular monsters of the week, and most of the recurring villains might be cutscenes only
-Some combos for later mecha would be attack only
-Might be the worst units in the game
>>
>>15503707
>Might be the worst units in the game

But because they have shitloads of pilots, as has happened in literally every single SRW since Combattler's debut, they'll still be good anyway.
>>
File: Sentai2350.jpg (187KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sentai2350.jpg
187KB, 1366x768px
>>15503707
>No series restrictions
You've made a mistake! They get a ship AND a mech, AND the most attacks in the game to cover their transformations and team makeup! And with six pilots there's no way they'll be shit!
>>
>>15503707
You'd have to try very hard for a multi pilot super to be the worst unit game.
>>
>>15503707
It doesn't matter in new SRWs. You can make all the units good now
>>
File: 1564b999.jpg (184KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1564b999.jpg
184KB, 1280x960px
BANPREIOS IN OG FUCKING WHEN

I'm really surprised both the Alteisen and SRX have gone this long with zero upgrades. Do you think they'll ever get some more love?
>>
>>15503707
Boukenger has the best mechs so I choose that, fight me. Maybe JAKQ if I can fit a second.
>>
>>15503760
Kyosuke already upgraded his brick into the brickest brick that ever bricked, what more could he possibly get
>>
>>15503767
more brick
>>
>>15503767
Turn it into a regenerating brick like Beowulf's, maybe some orgone stakes for his pile bunker?
>>
>>15502956
One 80s Tetsujin episode has it so try watching this English dub of it that is stained with original Gigantor BGM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqflkMcjTI4
>>
If Super Sentai got in, would Saban try to claim Super Robot Wars as his property?
>>
>>15503780
Probrobly doubted since Super Robot Wars are mostly copyright by Bamco and various licensed Japanese companies and properties
>>
>>15503707
Dekaranger can easily fill in most of those criterias, what with the antagonists being intergalactic Black Market traders and all. And the Dekabase Robo can be the combo attack only thing.

The last criteria is a bit of a tall order though.
L
>>
>>15503301
FMW1, 2, and 3 are all available on dlsite. Presumably 4 will go up to once all the kinks are worked out.
>>
>>15503707
>One time only deal, regular fans won't approve
There's like over 40 fucking Sentais now and I have to worry about this shit? It's more than enough for one Sentai per SRW for like 10 years, maybe even 2 for combinations.
>You must include grunts, at least six regular monsters of the week
Why is this supposed to be a problem again?
>most of the recurring villains might be cutscenes only
And your point is? If anything Bamco will always focus their resources on the recurring generals first, and then only include maybe at most 4 MotWs.
>Some combos for later mecha would be attack only
Sometimes it's a good idea. Just look at the number of formations KyurenOh (current Sentai mecha) has and you get the idea.
Sometimes it's not even necessary. Just take the main forms and some of the most used alternate combinations and you will avoid a clusterfuck of a mechanic like Dendoh.
There's always those shitty Gundam grunts for that place. Also 5-man super robots are never bad, as stated by the above anons.
Anyway I'll take Abaranger.
>>
>>15503707
Oh that's easy, I'll pick Megaranger. At most, only Delta Mega would suffer.

Plus it actually lets you fight a mashup of the series' designated mooks.
>>
What's a good partner unit for the Deceive in UX? Its attack and movement range is absurdly short and it's non will attack is weak as fuck. I know that its primarily used as a buffer but I'd like to at least ace Izuna and Shizuna
>>
>>15503800

Whats a good payment method on that site? Since the jp one doesn't have paypal.
>>
>>15503853
I used Dunbine. The squad's main power in the lategame came from the Dunbine/Bilbine combo, the ranges matched up, Dunbine excels at rushing in quickly, and the issue of no one targetting Dunbine is solved by the solution of literally the entire map hating Decieve's guts.
>>
>>15503707
Gekiranger, the clusterfuck combinations work better as combination attacks anyways
>>
>>15503767
Attach him to a Geant unit like the Chevalier so he can brick even harder
>>
>>15503236
Oh god, I did not need to see that. Xp
>>
>>15503977
Never played Josh's game, what's the deal with the Geant/Chevalier/Fortegigas stuff? Is one supposed to be an upgrade or are they just real/super options from his debut?
>>
>>15504015
Real options are Aile Chevalier -> Geant Chevalier and Blanche Neige -> Dea Blanche Neige, super options are Ganador and Strega which combine into Forte Gigas (you can see them in that one attack where Forte Gigas de-gattais)
>>
Tech Romancer for SRW when?
I want to see Mazinger team up with store-brand Mazinger.
>>
Never played one of these games before, but have been exposed to characters in Project X Zone. What would I be better off playing as a first entry - OG Moon Dwellers, or Super Robot Wars V?
>>
>>15504540
Start with the GBA OG games
>>
>>15504540
V
>>
>>15504540
V to play with licensed robots(check the series list), MD if you want to try out the original characters.
>>
>>15504540
V. MD is probably the better game but it has a shit-ton of history that's tossed at you at the beginning you probably won't understand, and with the questionable translation you'll probably want to do at least some basic research before you jump in.

Also as long as I'm here, was any progress ever made on Alpha translation/summaries? Anything even approaching the Z LPs?
>>
>>15504540
Of those two alone, MD is the better game by a mile, but V has the better translation.

You can choose from there.
>>
>>15504583
There's the Alpha Gaiden translation. Same person who did that is now working on Alpha 2 but it'll be a while.

Alpha 3's got nothing like that and Alpha 1 is... yeah.
>>
>>15503884
Just use a credit card.
>>
File: solriviasregina.jpg (53KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
solriviasregina.jpg
53KB, 349x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Py8DL1xV0

What did they mean by this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gySA9-IqMs

Was not expecting Iku to get a finisher theme.
>>
>>15505052
It's interesting, that's technically one of Tenshi's themes. I suppose it's not too much of a stretch to use it for Iku, but personally I'm just glad they took the opportunity to fit it in somewhere; it's a fantastic song and I would have been sad if it got left out altogether in favor of Tenshi's battle themes.
>>
>>15505052
So Iku is TTGL?
>>
>>15505080
TTGL meets Great Mazinger, essentially.
>>
>>15505052
Is there an OST disc for the third game? I only found the other 2
>>
>>15505113
I have it. I can upload it to MEGA if you want.
But I want the OST of the 1st game in change. it's the only one I'm missing.
>>
>>15505174
Fair enough, it will take me some minutes but I'll upload it for you
>>
Hero Senki Fan Translation When?

Seriously we need to know what happened.
>>
>>15505364
As soon as you learn nip
>>
>>15505217
Ok, here's FMW3 OST.
https://mega.nz/#!ng8SEATb!A3BoVrJunXMwmrnI0jAYqk9WRmeHJieQWI5SR0N647c
>>
How long will it take for someone to upload FMW4, I am postponing playing any SRW to avoid burnout.

What crazy unfair spell cards do you think we'll get?
>>
File: 16587987598.png (7KB, 1867x71px) Image search: [Google]
16587987598.png
7KB, 1867x71px
>>15505394
Thanks mate, I'm on it.
>>
>>15505052
I can't wait to build Iku into the ultimate support attack bot in FM4. She was really useful in the demo.
>>
>>15505404
FMW2 took one night. FMW3 took about three.

A dude on a Touhou forum has a copy, but he's not uploading it. He confirmed there were 77 total stages though: two more than wha datamining the demo suggested.
>>
File: MOTK does it again!.png (250KB, 1232x1436px) Image search: [Google]
MOTK does it again!.png
250KB, 1232x1436px
>>15505404
>How long will it take for someone to upload FMW4

Hopefully a nip will be kind enough to upload it early somewhere.
And I can only pray Sanbondo didn't put any sort of DRM in the game. I wouldn't put it past him as game already have stuff like anti-cheat measures.

Especially after this happened shortly after the release of FMW3 when people were working on the translations.
>>
>>15505404
I'm sure the final boss will have some truly demented bullshit at her disposal. Shinki will probably have plenty of Yukari-esque wacky effects as well.
>>
>>15505454
>>15505454

New Thread
>>
>>15505439
> He confirmed there were 77 total stages though: two more than wha datamining the demo suggested.
Did he finish the game that fast? Or is he trying to datamine the game too?
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.