[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violence Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3711.jpg (158KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3711.jpg
158KB, 600x886px
Been thinking about getting a copy of violence jack, but I can't decide which release. I want the Complete Edition (as I know this version includes all of the chapters) but theirs 2 different versions of the complete edition: The 10 volume version and the 18 volume version. Obviously the 10 volume version includes more chapters, but are their any other differences? Specifically looking for page quality, chapter order, and color pages (if violence jack even had color pages, I don't think ot did).

Also, Violence Jack thread, I guess
>>
Update: First chapter of vol 15 available on espaƱol
>>
>>15495233
>The 10 volume version and the 18 volume version.
>Obviously the 10 volume version includes more chapters
???
>>
>>15496291
More chapters per volume, is what I meant. The 10 volumes are around 900 pages each, where as the 18 volumes are around 500 pages each
>>
Does the manga has rape?
>>
>>15495233
Ah, so THAT quote from Berserk is a reference to Violence Jack.
>>
>>15496903
You will be surprised to know
>>
>>15496926
Miura does alot of obscure references. That anime episode he wrote, with the girl stuffed and mounted on a wall? I've seen an Ishinomori or Nagai (or somebody from that era idk) manga panel posted here before where the same scenario happened
>>
>>15497114
That's violence jack.
>>
>>15496903
Lots of it

>>15497234
Miura has admitted to being a fan of the series
http://mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/amp/
>>
>>15495233
Look for the different versions on amazon japan. Devilman has at least 3 different versions across many releases.
>>
File: 020.jpg (1MB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
1MB, 1000x1600px
>>15497114
Unsure if this is what you're looking for. FYI, it's from Mist Story,
>>
>>15497874
>Fanservice of a woman gutted
Was this really necessary?
>>
>>15498486
This is Go Nagai. Nagai puts fan service into everything. He invented the ecchi genre as we know it today. He throws a scene of koji and sayaka chasing each other around naked into Mazinger Z. In Getter Robo Anthology, a book honoring his deceased best friend and filled with serious stories about Getter Rays and the fate of the universe, Nagai drew a story about the Getter Team fighting a naked Dinosaur chick.
>>
>>15498601
>In Getter Robo Anthology, a book honoring his deceased best friend and filled with serious stories about Getter Rays and the fate of the universe, Nagai drew a story about the Getter Team fighting a naked Dinosaur chick.

Further proof that Nagia had absolutely nothing to do with the Getter Robo manga series
>>
>>15498607
Nagai apparently came up with designs and the idea of a combining robot. It was otherwise completely Ishikawa's work. Ishikawa was just really humble and always credited Nagai on the cover for his help with the series, which is why it commonly gets mistaken for a Nagai work. The fact that Getter always shows up in Nagai crossovers, such as CB Chara Go Nagai World, doesn't help either.
>>
Are there any decent site where I can read all chapters available online so far?
>>
>>15499016
http://m.mangafox.me/manga/violence_jack/

Note that chapters 1.1-1.3 are actually a chapter that was published after all of the others that have been translated
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.