[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RG Unicorn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: rg-unicorn-gundam.jpg (144KB, 754x372px) Image search: [Google]
rg-unicorn-gundam.jpg
144KB, 754x372px
https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/859637824794099713/photo/1

Holy fucking shit
>>
Im more hyped for the RE 100 Hamma Hamma
>>
>>15492218
>photo
>implying light could reflect off of an RG Unicorn without the kit shattering into a thousand pieces
>>
Hahaha remember those old RG Unicorn pranks before?
>>
>"there is no kit more fragile than RG zeta"
>bandai: hold my beer
>>
>>15492218
shit no one wanted
>>
>>15492242
this
>>
It will be the first gunpla that you actually have to be a Newtype to build. You put the parts together with your hands, but use your mind to keep other parts from collapsing or popping off.
>>
The robot damashi product can't even transform.

At most is a parts rearrangements.
And a swap of heads.
>>
>>15492218
So what will the gimmick be?

I'm betting on psychoframe molded into the inner frame
>>
>>15492300
>the transformation gimmick is just a joke because you have to glue the parts together anyway
>>
>>15492242
Seconding, even if it is a bit blocky.
>>
I can't wait for the product description:

This beautifully realized Unicorn Gundam explodes (literally) onto your shelf! Order today!
>>
>>15492314
It's pretty likely, it's the next logical step after Astray. It's going to make painting the thing an absolute bitch.

Also get ready for the huge wave of P-Bandai variations. Off the top of my head there's the FA attachments, Shield Funnels, Banshee, Banshee Norn, Awakened Banshee Norn, Phenex, Silver Phenex, deactive colors and the ANA colors.
>>
>>15492396
ANA colors might be sweet for the RX-78 Unicorn seen in Build Fighters
>>
>>15492218
I don't like it but it makes the most sense. Fuck Bandai, I wish gooks would bootleg RGs already.
>>
>>15492407
3rd party kits have fitting issues as is, and you want them to bootleg fucking RGs?

Do you just hate yourself?
>>
>>15492269
Not really
>>
>>15492218
I hate Unicorn(the show, and the MS in destroy mode) but I might get this kit just just because I love when bandai fits lots of detail and features into small kits, the idea of the overdesigned transforming clusterfuck that is the unicorn being engineered as a fully functional 1/144 scale model kit makes my bepis hard.
>>
>>15492396

I'd expect them to make the Banshee a regular release.

Hell, I won't be surprised if they commission some new sidestory to churn out another few Unicorn variants.
>>
>>15492414
Unicorn variants as a whole are so lazy there's really no reason they can't make everything P-Bandai. Even fucking Crossbone changes up the design more.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 480x600px)
image.jpg
139KB, 480x600px
>RG unicorn
>It's been eight fucking years and we still don't have a RG Jim
>>
>>15492410
No one wanted that.
>>
>>15492218
>every part is connected to a joint
>three modes: Unicord mode, Destroy mode, Fractal mode
>>
>>15492218
It's not transformable right?
>>
>>15492495
It transforms into a pile of parts.
>>
>>15492218

I wonder what the % of broken kits will be.

I love the unicorn mode so I probably won't even transform it.
>>
Lmfao I want to see the engineering
>>
>>15492218
its like they haven't learn anything from RG Sinanju. who cares if its disaster, as long its popular and bring dosh we will keep shilling it.

fucking bandai, what an corrupt toy factory
>>
>>15492560

Only issue I had with the RG Sinanju was that the weight of the shield made the kit lean, and that is something that is fixable.

I am more worried for the unicorn though.
>>
>>15492560
>commercial company looking for maximum profit
>corrupt
That's not how it works, or do you think Bandai has some sort of social obligation to fulfill?
>>
>>15492528
I'll do what I always do with transformable kits.

Buy two
>>
>>15492420
hell I'd settle for a Jim reviveHG
>>
>>15492420
I'm a little shocked that they haven't even done it as a P-Bandai. I'd buy it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.