[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile at the AE Board Meeting...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18

File: 80678563464596.png (43KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
80678563464596.png
43KB, 1024x768px
Gentlemen, how do we increase profits over the previous quarter?
>>
When was the last time we funded a Zeon uprising? Those Always drive up sales, and the old Zeonic staff love doing it.
>>
No refunds.
>>
So I took the Zeta Gundam scheme and gave it to Zeon as a prank, and the best part? I made it split in half and gave it a stupid name the "Bawoo", unfortunately they never caught on and now it's in full production.
>>
Sell the mobile suits in a giant see-through box and call it a collector's item
>>
File: 1490428072977.png (62KB, 377x402px) Image search: [Google]
1490428072977.png
62KB, 377x402px
GUYS
Why don't we make a Gundam for both sides this time?
That way there will be two psychopathic autists in gundams and the demand for new mobile suits to replace ones that get destroyed will be higher!
>>
>>15492231
and what the hell's going on with the Psycho Autist Machine project
if we can reliably have demand to replace psycho autists!
>>
>>15492241
What if we make psycho autists?
>>
>>15492132
MORE PSYCOFRAMES
>>
>>15492249
that's what the machine's for!
you gotta read the memos
remember the time the fired Castellina London when he didn't understand what the Nazi Death Rape Machine was for

credit captcha for UC name
>>
File: Msa-0120.jpg (29KB, 323x400px)
Msa-0120.jpg
29KB, 323x400px
Just put the finishing touches on this bad boy, can't wait to see it tear apart whatever trash heap Strategic Naval Retard's Institute will churn out. I give them five years left before the gov cuts their funding.
>>
>>15492132
Okay, I have an idea:
You know how we make machines that look like big dudes?
What if we make a machine that looks like a big dude that can transform to look like an airplane?
>>
>>15492132
hire more lesbians
>>
>>15492132
Go back to building bigger mobile suits
I don't like seeing our production line being filled with manlets
>>
... Smaller mobile suits?
>>
>>15492273
>hey boss, they're building a gundam
>don't you think our machine looks a bit menacing almost like it's meant to be stolen by some evil badguys and then destroyed by the gundam?
>>
File: A867-3.jpg (33KB, 700x257px)
A867-3.jpg
33KB, 700x257px
EARLY ACCESS
>>
>>15492132
Guys what if we sell a normal mobile suits that needed backpack to work efficiently? and We need to pump more money on the african zeon
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 213x237px
how about Mobile Suit torrents
>>
File: SS.jpg (797KB, 3510x2232px)
SS.jpg
797KB, 3510x2232px
>>15492649
Did somebody said Mobile Suit Torrent?
>>
>>15492132
What if we make a GM variant then put a Gundam head on it and sell it as a Gundam?
>>
>>15492132
Can we leave the prototype hanger unlocked? It is such a pain going back and forth from it.
>>
File: spurdo_face.jpg (28KB, 600x459px)
spurdo_face.jpg
28KB, 600x459px
>>15492132
3D PRINTED MOBILE SUITS

Instead of selling the suits, we'll sell licenses to print them! But we'll package every single module as its own template with the suit itself as only a basic frame! Market the whole thing as a customizable experience tailored to the customer's needs.

And every year for Golden Week, for one day only, we'll sell limited-use template licenses for our classic Gundam designs!
>>
What if we made a Gundam that fell apart every time it was piloted? I bet we could make a fortune selling replacement parts.
>>
>>15492132
What if we make models of the MS and sell them as toys to the kids?
>>
>>15492777
Then we'll make them move and have the kids battle with them!
>>
MORE GANDAMMU
>>
>>15492791
We can probably get the Feds to foot the bill by claiming the R&D costs for making a MS toy battle system as "simulator upgrade expenses."
>>
Let's make a "Gundam" that isn't actually a "Gundam", then let a severely under-funded group of terrorists "steal" it from us.
>>
File: 1490288781510.jpg (58KB, 578x542px)
1490288781510.jpg
58KB, 578x542px
>>15492283
>hire more lesbians
YES!
>>15492777
>What if we make models of the MS and sell them as toys to the kids?
>>15492791
>Then we'll make them move and have the kids battle with them!
>>15493380
>We can probably get the Feds to foot the bill by claiming the R&D costs for making a MS toy battle system as "simulator upgrade expenses."
BRILLIANT!!!
>>
File: cooldog.jpg (47KB, 628x442px)
cooldog.jpg
47KB, 628x442px
>>15492132
Create an account on the space-twitter to spread rumours that the Federation is looking to pass "MS-grabbing" legislation to entice a panic buy. Studies show social media is among the cheapest forms of customer acquisition and panic buyers are willing to pay full retail price on each unit plus parts and support equipment. We may even start another spacenoid uprising with something like "#ThisMSisMine" and records show that profits for AE are always highest during times of conflict.
>>
I think we need to adress the real issue.

Our marketing department has found that people are illegally pirating copies of our ms for free. I had the finance guys crunch the numbers and if each of these people legally bought an official ms from us at full price it would add up to eleventy billion dollars. That means we are currently losing eleventy billion dollars

So the question at hand is who do we sue to cover the cost of these damages?
>>
Violate the Antarctic Treaty again?
>>
My department has a cave on the moon filled with surplus Zaku2s. We can slap surplus GM reactors in them and then give them a new shoulder and head armor. Sell them as a completely new mobile suit to the next Neo Xeon uprising.
>>
File: Lucas Laugh.gif (3MB, 350x262px)
Lucas Laugh.gif
3MB, 350x262px
PLANNED
OBSOLESCENCE
ON
GMs
>>
>>15495228
>neo xeon
so... we'll name them Xaku and be done with it?
I approve of this
>>
File: 02a.gif (313KB, 750x752px)
02a.gif
313KB, 750x752px
>take GM
>give it a V-fin and tell people it totally has lunar titanium armor
>charge full Gundam development costs
>>
>>15492132
this just reminds me of my fantasy gundam series where AE are the big bad and the protagonists are two slacker pilots one fed one zeek who team up for some get back super action shenanigans
>>
File: 51FDRJ39MKL.jpg (61KB, 340x475px)
51FDRJ39MKL.jpg
61KB, 340x475px
>>15495307
>dude where's my gundam?
>>
>>15495238
like that is even necessary. EFSF always cheaps out on them and barely trains their pilots. So they always lose dozens of GM/Jegans/ReGZ/Deltas per battle.
>>
>>15495320
>Harold and Kumar Go to White Base
>>
>>15495303
We tried that already back in OYW days.

I think the Feds are catching on.
>>
>>15495238
But we don't have contracts on GMs, remember? Feds keep those lines in-house.

Wait, could we convince them to switch their mainline MS to one of our products? Fred's got that whole "Jegan" project going on. Marketing hasn't been doing much lately -- get them to convince Dakar to switch from GM IIIs to Jegans. Convince them that the decrease in performance is compensated by the cheaper production.
>>
>>15495982

> AE
> One Year War
> Ground Gundam
>>
>>15492320
Please we all know you're just using that as excuse to spend more money on cocaine and space hookers
>>
>>15492132
Call out fake gundam fans
>>
Put the Gundam in a cereal box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbxmsajcQ6w
>>
Let's give some of our old mobile suits to some zeon fuckers down I. Africa so when they start fucking stuff we swoop in with our new advance mobile suit and take them out I'm sure it will help
>>
>>15495303
Not a bad start. What if we just make all the suits out of cheap armor and act like we ramped up the weapons R&D. I mean, if we can flip a massive mobile armor that blows up to a single beam anyway, why not just increase the margin?

Also invest in expensive clutters missiles that don't do dick.

>>15492283
Already on it on Luna

>>15496118
Buy it out and call it a Gejan
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (255KB, 790x1082px)
189467546189.jpg
255KB, 790x1082px
>>15496189
>embarrassing yourself in front of the board like this.

AE has been a part of Gundam development since Project V.
>>
>>15497273

Only in The Origin. In the normal canon they're not even a mobile suit company until after the One Year War.
>>
>>15495220
Who let Delaz into the meeting again?
>>
An Expo. Show off our fully functioning suits and prototypes! Full on demonstrations! It's bound give us some investors.
I mean, what's the worse that can happen?
>>
>>15492132
So who are the people fighting this time? Ah who cares sell mobile suits to both.
>>
Oh guys I got it, what if we make a Gundam disguised as a grunt suit, and give it to the most crazy fuck autist in the war?
>>
>>15497351
Let's make two, a normal one and then then give a flashy, showy one that another crazy space autist.

Everybody will freak out because suddenly there's a grunt-ass looking Gundam wrecking shit somewhere while ANOTHER, Circus Colors Gundam will be doing crazy shit somewhere else! They'll then start buying more grunts to see if they can counter the crazy Circus Colors Gundam, thinking the grunts can match the specs of the Gundam.
>>
File: GP02-Godzilla.png (552KB, 700x575px) Image search: [Google]
GP02-Godzilla.png
552KB, 700x575px
>>15492132
Okay guys, stick with me on this, we just thought up something that will boost sales tremendously.

Punkass kids will "inevitably" end up in our next Gundams, right? And if I know my punkass kids, there are certain things they tend to like. Things they think are cool. And when they go around smashing shit in the top of the line mobile suits, people will always buy our grunts.

So, and please, stick with me on this.

We make a Gundam that appeals to punkass kids that's even more expensive than normal, and the grunts that are based on it will be even more expensive, but the Military brass will have no choice but to buy them.

Let's make the next Gundam... a DINOSAUR.
>>
Wait, I got it. Kid safety locks on mobile suits.
>>
>>15497367
YES, perfect idea Jim. I know you have been a vet in this company even to name a Mobile Suit after yourself. I just want to say, I love taking crazy space autists money.
>>15497383
Get the fuck out with that idea. You are fired.
>>
>>15492132
Does anyone have that translation of the stuff on AE's CEO which says he's a jew who wants to buy Israel back from the feds?
>>
Guys, I got it, this is brilliant.
So, first we build a Gundam, right? And then we ensure the fuck out of it with whoever is commissioning us to build it. Like, put more effort into the insuring of the Gundam then the designing of the suit.

Then, and this is the important part, hang a huge "DO NO STEAL" sign around it's neck and ship it to the clients.
When it gets stolen we tell them "you break it you bought it", and then we collect on the insurance and sell the model wholesale.
>>
>>15497410
Perfect, we can make more of them and no one can complain.

Should we put a mole in to steal it?
>>
>>15497428
No, the neck sign will be enough.
It might even be too much; people steal the fucking things without anyone needing to tell them not to, if we put a sign on it they might get suspicious.
>>
>>15497454

> people steal the fucking things without anyone needing to tell them not to

The only AE Gundam stolen on screen is the GP-02. The Origin and MkII aren't Anaheim, the Zeta, ZZ and Nu aren't stolen, the F91 isn't theirs, and the Victory and V2 aren't stolen in main stuff. Going to OVAs, the Ground Gundam isn't theirs and isn't stolen. Nor is the Alex. The GP-01, GP-03 and GP-04 aren't stolen, and neither is the Unicorn. Theft isn't actually a common problem for AE.
>>
>>15497338
Perfect, and I know just the man to handle the security. One of our newer employees, a mr. Seig Z. Eon.
>>
mobile suit Itasha.
>>
Let's find the guy who designed the Zakrello and give him a job!
>>
>>15497664
>mr. Seig Z. Eon
I thought his name was Siegfried Z. Young
>>
>>15492649
You wouldn't download a pizza, would you?
>>
>>15497664
>a mr. Seig Z. Eon.
>>15499107
>I thought his name was Siegfried Z. Young
...I thought it was Jig John...
No wonder he was confused when I asked him to show me his moves...
>>
What if we trick the Earth sphere into thinking that instead of waging war, it would be better to hold a giant martial arts tournament every 4 years. Then we could have nations pay us to make customized mobile suits.

We'll gall it the GM-Fights or something.
>>
Guys guys guys, what if, for every mobile suit, we added V-fins
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (276KB, 368x530px)
latest[2].jpg
276KB, 368x530px
civilian mobile suits for sporting purposes.
>>
>>15499499
Hobby Rick Dias when?
>>
>>15497302
AE is not a mobile suit company, they are a large multinational Holding Group that makes many different things. Mobile suits happen to be one of them. Remember Siam Vist and the Vist foundation are among the key holders of AE.
>>
>>15499523
Here you go
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.