[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10/10 endings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

10/10 endings
>>
File: .....jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: e49-4.png (433KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
e49-4.png
433KB, 640x360px
Not really 10/10 but pretty good
>>
>>15491933
dat anti-hobo bar
>>
>>15491963
Perhaps its to frustrate Kuso Miso Technique reenactors.
>>
>>15491888

https://youtu.be/kgMIwuUsOME

This can't be topped as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>15491917
I still have no idea what message they were trying to go for.
>>
>>15492634
Don't worry. Neither did Sunrise.
>>
>>15492634
Running away from your mess us better than cleaning it up.
>>
>>15492638
>Don't worry. Neither did Aniplex.
Fixed.
>>
File: gunbuster_ending.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster_ending.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>15491917
I don't even remember what those aliens are.
>>
>>15492650
They're just aliens.
>>
>>15492650
They literally just appeared in the last two minutes and didn't get an explanation at all.
>>
File: 1425691088233.gif (778KB, 288x192px) Image search: [Google]
1425691088233.gif
778KB, 288x192px
>>15491888
Armageddon had such a great ending, especially the speech in Getter Valhalla before ejecting the Go team to safety. Go reaching out in desperation for the Getter team like he wants to stay with them really stuck with me despite the fact I think Go is pretty weakly characterized in Armageddon.
>>
>>15492689
OK, I love Armageddon, and tge ending is cool, but what the fuck actually happened? All I got was "A giant space vagina dentata opens and the Getter Teams Shine Sparks it, because why not, and the original Getter Team has to stay to fight Getter Emperor for some reason." Why did they have to stay? Did they just choose to? Is this the original manga's world, and does that mean all the getters surrounding Emperor in arc are actually from other dimensions? Or is this a new dimension? Why was a dimensional portal opened in the form of a space vagina? Why did a space vagina open in the first place? Why did they have to shine spark it? It's been awhile since I've seen it, so I may of forgotten a few details since then, but I remember being pretty confused when I watched it as well.
>>
>>15492702
>Why did they have to stay?
Getter Valhalla is where all Getter pilots/machines end up when they have reached the peak of their evolution
>Did they just choose to?
Someone had to stay and pilot Getter, the Getter team felt this was a future they had crafted and this was their destiny. They eject the new generation so they can rebuild the world, without Getter rays.
>Is this the original manga's world, and does that mean all the getters surrounding Emperor in arc are actually from other dimensions? Or is this a new dimension?
This is unclear due to the manga never ending and multiverse only being implied outside of Armageddon and Devolution, Ishikawa alluded to it but never directly confirmed it. It's likely just a pocket dimension that intersected among all universes, but that's speculation.

Arc did I'm pretty sure those were just future humans though, the alternate reality of Getter Saint Dragon that Ryoma saw in Shin likely followed Arc's conclusion since it was about to awaken.
>Why was a dimensional portal opened in the form of a space vagina?
When a man sees a hole
>Why did a space vagina open in the first place?
They cut the fucked open with the giant tomahawk if I remember correctly. Or it opened in response to Getter reaching peak evolution in their universe, it might have also been the hole the invaders entered through.
>Why did they have to shine spark it?
They had to travel a great distance and also knew a battle awaited on the other side. Also it looked cool.
>I remember being pretty confused when I watched it as well.
It's very vague so several things are implied, it details the important stuff like why the old team feels the need to stay but the exact nature of Valhalla is left vague.

Kawagoe later making New and having a whole thing about Getter finishing it's evolution and leaving their universe and requiring at least one pilot shows to me he had a similar intention with Armageddon but he did it in more vague terms.
>>
File: pce.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pce.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>15492634
Always bet on halfsies, duh.

But for real, the sequence at the end is meant to contrast with the start of the show, with Shoko being upfront and honest to a bunch of goo aliens suspicious of what the human-space vampire alliance has in their art gallery when her predecessors in the nation of JIOR tried to bullshit themselves as a peaceful nation while running the Valvrave project behind the scenes in the guise of a learning institution.

If you can't trust in one another, if you refuse to coexist and share in both the highs and lows of life, then you're going to have a real shitty time no matter how much understanding there is between you and others.

Alternatively, it's Green Eggs and Ham with giant robots.
>>
>>15492783
>a poster actually being mature about Valvrave
Am I really on /m/ right now?
>>
>>15492787
Considering what anon said was complete bullshit, yes you are on /m/.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.