[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why only Amuro has to die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Loran_Cehack.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Loran_Cehack.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
I hate happy endings
>>
>>15491140

Seen Sochie shouting at his fate was harder than the possibility of Laura dying.

Turn A best Gundam ending.
>>
>>15491170
>Sochie
∀ Gundam was a total flop in japan
>>
>>15491185
nice meme
>>
>>15491372
but it is the truth, anon
>>
>>15491185
So?
>>
>>15491372
And that was it was cancelled.
>>
>>15491170
>Every single other character in the show got their ideal happy ending
>Sochie is left alone to take care of her insane mother by herself, her dad is dead, her fiance is dead, and her real sister, fake sister, and the boy she loves all pretty much fucked off for good

She got fucked
>>
File: saitama is unimpressed.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
saitama is unimpressed.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>15491428
>50 episodes
>cancelled
>>
>>15491428
Anon that was X that was cancelled
>>
>>15491443
But she quite explicitly wasn't fucked, anon.
>>
>>15491535
No, 0079 was canceled.
>>
>>15491185
Who gives a fuck what they think they didn't like Bebop or Ergo Proxy either
Japs are fucking dumb and only care about Escapism
>>
>>15491140
He has to die, or else Unicorn will end under 10 minutes.
>>
>>15491443
I like to think Loran comes back for her after Diana bites it. The idea gives me comfort.
>>
Ah Sochie, the character I liked the least at the beginning but by the end felt so bad for.
>>
>>15495119
But could he have saved the Marida?
>>
>>15495138

Why? All it means is that Sochie is so pathetically attached to Loran that she'll accept being second place in his list of priorities. Whether that's second place to servitude or love doesn't matter, because it's still second place. And while that would be understandable if it was second place to serving a higher cause, like saving the world - it's not. It's second place to living with another woman alone in the woods. I cannot understand why anyone who likes Sochie would want that.
>>
>>15495143
He probably bang her inside a MS before solo the entire Sleeves
>>
>>15495242
>implying Amuro would fuck anyone else except muh Lalah.
>>
>>15495244
Well he currently has a long list of women he fuck and an entire warehouse of women waiting in line to fuck him.

As of now he tap Beltorchika, Chan, and that girl from Gundam Evolve where he leaves her Naked atop on a giant statue
>>
File: f62.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
f62.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>finally watch enough Gundam that I'm ready for Turn A
>really like Lorans' character, he's got a clear goal that he's proactive in pursuing, the support characters are all interesting, the UNDERSTANDING is a little obvious from the start but I'm alright with that at this point

>get to the crossdressing episode

I saw pictures of Loran in the dress before, but I assumed there was just a female version of Loran that pops up at some point, like Kihel and Dianna. What the fuck, Tomino.

Also the first OP is stupid.
>>
>>15495293
Doesn't the story go that Tomino wanted Turn A's MC to be a female this time, but the brass above him refused it for marketing purposes and made him change it to a male, so as a fuck you to them he made Loran the most feminine male in the entire series and had him crossdress frequently
>>
>Turn A
>Good in any way
>>
>>15495300
that false story does, yes
>>
>>15495293
Also it's weird that Loran decided to finally tell everyone he was a Moonrace in front of a bunch of farmers in a field. I don't think they would really get the nuance of what he was saying.
>>
>>15495293
>"watched enough gundam"
>isn't prepared for crossdressing
Man what the fuck.
>>
>>15495300
That's a myth spread around but you can look up old character designs and all of them are male
>>
>>15495331
I was prepared for sad teenagers and funny colored lips, not an extended sequence where a boy is given a complete makeover.
>>
>>15491140
Tomino hated Gundam becoming a franchise so he decided to take it out on Amuro
>>
>>15491140

Is Loran related to that girl with the green hair in G Reco?

Also, I've always suspected Tomino got rid of Amuro and Char so Sunrise couldn't make him do any more series with them in it.
>>
>>15491170
>>15491372
>>15494970

Fake gundam fans are annoying.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.