[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of pic related? Is this the ultimate Mecha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: top-100-rpgs_xenogears.jpg (73KB, 628x360px) Image search: [Google]
top-100-rpgs_xenogears.jpg
73KB, 628x360px
What does /m/ think of pic related? Is this the ultimate Mecha game?

Also
>Mecha game thread
>>
>>15490617

Ultimate Mecha game doesn't exist yet because they haven't made an MMORPG of super robot wars yet, BUT, it's good, very good in fact until disc 2 which is only pretty good.
>>
>>15490662
>MMORPG of super robot wars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBz5c6rScf0
Is this close enough?
>>
>>15490617
>Shitty gameplay
Nah
>>
It's pretty good for a game that is blatantly unfinished.
>>
>>15490617
The problem with it is that most of the game is just a generic JRPG. All of the original and interesting ideas are confined to the part of the game that wasn't finished. And putting that aside, the gameplay lacked any kind of depth, essentially coming down to just spamming your strongest hissatsu

That said, it did give us r63 Daisaku Kusama
>>
For some reason, I got G Gundam vibes from Fei and Grahf,s rivalry.
>>
What would the perfect mecha be like? and why doesn't it exist yet?
>>
File: 48-VPwRc.jpg (39KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
48-VPwRc.jpg
39KB, 320x240px
>>15490617
It's an extremely flawed and blatantly unfinished game that I still love to death. The plot has its ups and downs and when it's down it is extremely down but when it picks up it is a roller coaster of greatness. The bad outweighs the good but those good moments, man.
>>
>>15491251
Third person Pvp with maybe some coop story modes. Heavily customizable mechas, can choose between real Mecha and super robot styles or somewhere in between.

I'm thinking a good balancing system would have everyone start out in grunt unit and as you progress in the match you can eventually update to a more ace custom unit depending on your KD ratio.
>>
>>15491216

Welltall 2 is clearly inspired by God Gundam.
>>
>>15491216

Takahashi is a really big G Gundam fan.
>>
>>15490617
It's a cool idea that is hampered heavily be execution. That isn't entirely on the studio, Xenogears' budget got cut midway through and that's why the second disk is almost entirely cutscenes. I wish I could see a finished product, from what we saw it looks like it would be really cool, if still having some pretty big flaws (like the fact that we're apparently not supposed to hate Citan). But instead we got a rushed mess that leaves me wanting more, but not in a good way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.