[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuki Kajiura and /m/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Think she should have did more for an /m/ show, like would an /m/ show be suited for her, like say an entire Gundam series? I'm very familiar with her work in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny, even though that's mostly on Toshihiko Sahashi.
>>
Even if you ignore all the OPs and EDs she's done, she's already been involved in a few /m/ series. Notably, she did a bunch of the music in the Xenosaga games and Mai-Hime/Otome. And if you ask me, her work for Mai-Hime in particular was absolutely fucking outstanding.
>>
>>15492054

Regretfully not familiar with the Mai duology nor Xenosagas II and III.

As for an /m/ show composed by Kajiura, how would it work?
>>
>>15490187
Remember that time she practically used something from her Fate work on SAO?
>>
>>15492834

Neither of those are /m/.
>>
>>15492834

Can't say I blame her, the show did have a few good tracks anyway.

Really the only case where I actually felt what a lot of people say about her stuff, I mean you can instantly tell that it's her but the people who say all of her music sounds the same are at least half deaf (same for Sawano).
>>
>>15493217
>the people who say all of her music sounds the same are at least half deaf (same for Sawano).

Spoken like a true brainded fanboy. I'll never forgive Sawano for XenobladeX.
>>
>>15493231

I'm not familiar with that soundtrack, but my point is that there at least usually is a difference between shows in term of the soundtracks.

The Unicorn and Thunderbolt Fantasy soundtracks do not sound the same in the slightest. There are of course worse cases.

Do dig up the worst ones and I'll probably agree.
>>
>>15492828
Give the Xenosaga OSTs a listen. They're prime Kajiura.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrBk3oZ2jc0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM7zxUE7f0w
>>
>>15490187
For a second I thought that read Yuki Kajiura has died.

That's would have been all this week needs.
>>
>>15493291

Listened to the second link a few times and just finished seeing the first link.

As for a hypothetical show that can fit Kajiura, would a new VOTOMS work fit Kajiura's composition style?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.