[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manga Alternate UC designs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (247KB, 925x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
247KB, 925x1024px
Can we now consider there is another version of UC running in the spin-offs manga in term of mechanical design? Pic-related. These mobile suits (including the likes of the Pale Rider) sure as hell looks like they don't belong to the OYW-U.C 0083 era.

...And is there ANOTHER alternate U.C as with the 0083: Rebellion, Zeta Gundam Define, Char's Counterattack: Beltorchika's Children, and Unicorn: Bande Desinee?
>>
Hi-v > Nu

Nightingale > Sazabi
>>
>>15489866

I'd rather they just concede they were artistic interpretations or reinterpretations of older art and leave it at that.
>>
>>15489891
But these are the newer designs! Like the GM Dominance, the Pale Rider, and the Zero Shiki.
>>
>>15489866
the video game Gundam Side Stories heavily alluded to the HADES system being a by product of the EXAM during development. G Gen Genesis even rolls with the plot as well
>>
>>15489866
There is no "continuity". There is no "canon".
Gundam is literally a massive amalgam of different types of media made by different people.
There are WAY too many MS redesigns to reasonably explain.
Just go with the flow.
Don't think about canon so much. Gundam is Gundam.
>>
>>15489881
#returns False

#returns False
>>
>>15489866

pale rider did nothing wrong
>>
>>15490545
Except get the objectively worse color scheme compared to the Dominance
>>
>>15490058
>There is no "continuity".

"Continuity" just means that events of two stories are related to/in line with each other, which is a separate things from canon. It's just silly to say there's no continuity when there are multiple stories which are clearly connected to each other - are you going to try and tell me Zeta isn't in continuity with the original?
>>
>>15490502
#returns kill yourself
>>
Sunrise is making a massive effort to try and unify everything that is coming out nowadays. They're finally cleaning up the messes of years past but fans are all like "muh old sources say this" and can't let go.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.