[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 355.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
355.png
1MB, 1024x768px
I know I'm as late to the party as I could possibly be, but whatever.

I feel like this scene was vastly over-hyped. Nina was an emotional weirdo with a barely explained boner for Gato for the entire show, was I supposed to be surprised? The way people talked about 0083 made me think she fucking swerved and dropped a colony by herself outta nowhere or something.

If anything, Kou was more at fault. He had already shot Gato and the colony was already on it's way to Trumpland, throwing a fit and trying to kill a wounded and unarmed man wouldn't really do anything but trigger Nina, and he should've known that.

I'm not even trying to defend Nina, she's a huge dumbass. But she was a dumbass long before episode 13. And Kou's probably a bigger dumbass.
>>
Literally only Kou could be enough of cuck to justify her actions in this scene
Even Gato preferred killing himself than fuck her again
>>
>>15489387
I ain't justifying nothing, she did a dumb thing. But it was consistent with the rest of her dumbness.
>>
Eh, 0083 is my favorite and Nina's character here has always been an overstatement. For most of the show she is actually pretty solid. Kou is a spaz with women, and it's sensibly dramatic between Kao, Nina and Bernard comes around to fuck shit up on a daily basis, and they play well off that. It's straight up bad writing to have had Gato and Nina be a thing, much less actually have the love triangle conveniently meet at the end, and it's all concentrated at once. Nina didn't even have a foreshadowing "Hey that guy that stole my gundam looks like my ex" or even have her react to his identity once the whole crew knew. Just boom: now that Nina and Kou built each other up enough we'll have her cry about them killing eachother. It downgraded Gato to a plot device and knocked Kou down a peg her barely earned. Kou and Nina were both kinda' dumbasses the whole time but at least they made sense before.
>>
>>15489389
>I ain't justifying nothing, she did a dumb thing.

She aided a terrorist and is partly responsible in for the murder of millions of people. That's not a "dumb thing" that's literally a war crime and the worst thing anyone can possibly do.
>>
>>15489429
>partly responsible in the murder of millions of people

I never really got this line of thinking, the colony was going to crash anyway. How did anything Nina did effect that?
>>
>>15489448

Because she helped the guy who did it escape you retard.

>I only gave Hitler an escape vehicle, it's not gonna bring all those people back.

You're a moron.
>>
>>15489451
And what does that have to do with anything? The colony was going to crash whether or not Gato did anything. I'm actually unclear on why he felt the need to go inside and change it's course anyway. Nina did nothing to make the colony fall.

I don't like Nina either, but you're being more than a little irrational here.
>>
>>15489459
Gato made the final course correction to hit their intended target

they had always planned for it to drop in north america, I guess
>>
It's like this

>Kou
>Autistic virgin who feels entitled around women despite having 0 experience, he needs to date someone his own age

>Gato
>Veteran ruined by his side's war loss, became an extremist as a result, never needed Nina at all, probably just wanted to fuck out of anger

>Nina
>Typical girl, fucked a guy she thought was reliable but due to not actually looking with her eyes got left by the wayside, absolutely no interest in Kou or really any guy but loves the attention
>>
>>15489459
>Nina did nothing to make the colony fall.

She just protected to guy that did it. That makes her an accomplice in the eyes of the law. This isn't complicated. She had to choose between Captain Carrot and Super Hitler and she chose Super Hitler.
>>
Is Kou /m/'s Anthony Burch?
>>
>>15489512
Then she is an accomplice because she protected a murderer from the law. Not because she helped or allowed him to kill people. There is a difference.
>>
File: Nina an Hero.jpg (1MB, 2504x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Nina an Hero.jpg
1MB, 2504x1198px
>>15489386
Don't worry, 0083 Rebellion fixes almost all the problems of the OVA.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.